King Abdullah and Queen Rania Current Events 32: October 18, 2009 - January 27, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
King left Jordan for Privaite Visit

they didn't mention where?and if QRania is with him?

No and No :)
In the last few private visits, Queen Ranias name wasnt listed as well. Maybe she went ahead of him.
I think the kids have a break since school christmas holidays started. Would be interesting to know where they went, maybe skiing? :p

just a question to enrich my informations,in this years this is their private visit outside Jordan number???

oh wow !:)
what did she do to her hair ?? or is it just the light ?? looks too light...

Is this the frst time she is photographed by paparazzis in London? I rembember she said in an interview that she likes London because the paparazzis leave her alone.

But nice pictures. The comment of the boy ist cute ;-).

Is this the frst time she is photographed by paparazzis in London? I rembember she said in an interview that she likes London because the paparazzis leave her alone.

Is not usual. But last year paparazzi took pics of them in their black taxi.:flowers:

I don´t know, I remember I saw the pics.

oh wow !:)
what did she do to her hair ?? or is it just the light ?? looks too light...

I think her hair is shorter, also she may have improved the color.
:bauble: MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!:xmastree:

Is not usual. But last year paparazzi took pics of them in their black taxi.:flowers:

I read somewhere that KAbdullah owns a black taxi, so that could be it.
I dont see a problem if they are in a taxi, its a nice experience especially that its not often they get to go in one.

I read somewhere that KAbdullah owns a black taxi, so that could be it.
I dont see a problem if they are in a taxi, its a nice experience especially that its not often they get to go in one.

Yes Dazzling I was the person that wrote here about their black cab.

A lot of photographers hang about Harrods, especially during the holiday season, as they know there will be famous people coming there.

I asked a friend of mine who worked there if she had seen Rania and she said she hadn't, but apparently Rania did stop at the toys section with the children and was incredibly down to earth and chatty with the staff.

Al Rai newspaper reported that KA returned home yesterday

King Abdullah is attended in Marrakech this upcoming days he plans to have the New Year celebrations here,I wonder if Rania will come with him and if they will meet the king and Lalla salma as they are in Marrakech too in fact alot of intersing ppl is her in Marrekech this days:),so I hope we can have pics.

King Abdullah is attended in Marrakech this upcoming days he plans to have the New Year celebrations here,I wonder if Rania will come with him and if they will meet the king and Lalla salma as they are in Marrakech too in fact alot of intersing ppl is her in Marrekech this days:),so I hope we can have pics.
Is KA in Marrakech now ?

shrifia is Sarkozy and his wife will be also?

shrifia is Sarkozy and his wife will be also?
yes the Sarkozy are already in Marrakech,they arrived yesterday.
Here where I read about King visit,nothing official yet but i trust the souce its very reliable source.

its true that serval newspapers in Morocco mention that King Abdullah will be in Morocco,if he is coming I supose his family will be with him too.

Article suggests Rania is in India

Tourists pours in Rajasthan to ring in the New Year- Travel-Services-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times

Among other tourists, VIPs like Delhi chief minister Sheila Dixit, Supreme Court Justice Tarun Chatterjee, Rajasthan High Court Chief Justice Jagdish Bhalla and Queen of Jordan Rania Al Abdullah have also planned to ring in New Year from Rajasthan.

It's queen Noor who is in India

It’s raining celebrities in the desert

The queen of Jordan Noor Ul Hussain will usher in the New Year in the Pink City while some Bollywood faces and bands will add glamour to New Year celebrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom