King Abdullah and Queen Rania Current Events 32: October 18, 2009 - January 27, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2010 - King, Queen attend ceremony to launch King Hussein Medical City development project

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

King, Queen inaugurate children’s hospital

Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania on Sunday inaugurated the country’s first comprehensive hospital for children providing an array of paediatric specialties.
Affiliated with the King Hussein Medical Centre (KHMC), the hospital provides services in 25 medical specialties and is built on a total area of 43,000 square metres, its director Brigadier General Maen Habashneh told reporters on Sunday....

Jordan Times Article

Last edited:
they should have named it after King Hussein .

This hospital is part of the medical city - king Hussein`s medical city- which was named after the late king .

i heard before about the king Hussein`s medical city i think is there the late Hussein passed away no?

i heard before about the king Hussein`s medical city i think is there the late Hussein passed away no?
That is right M.lilio :) Founded by King Hussein many years ago ...He possed away in 1 of it`s hospitals :)

thanks Reeda for confirming:)i believe that the Medical City is one the great achievement of King Hussein in Jordan.

So true: this was the most distressing sight IMO, too. K.Abdullah's and QR's sorrowful look says everything. :ermm:

Any idea about his destination Salma? This doesn't sound like he's going to join Rania in Italy.

Royal Court usually does not mention the country visited by the King in private visits.

Allright. I suppose we won't be able to find out. On the other hand, it might not be that important. Thanks for replying anyway Reeda!

U r welcome Noor ... do u know if they have a palace in UK?

Any idea about his destination Salma? This doesn't sound like he's going to join Rania in Italy.

They fly to London usually because they have a home there. Perhaps now they will be in UK during this weekend.

They have a private residence in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom