King Abdullah & Queen Rania Current Events 31: Feb. 26, 2009 - Oct. 18, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The World March, an initiative of the organization World Without Wars, has been endorsed by six acting heads of state and international figures like former President Jimmy Carter, Queen Rania al-Abdullah of Jordan, Nobel Laureates, Dalai Lama and Desmond Tutu, and celebrities like Penelope Cruz, Viggo Mortensen, Pete Seeger, Lou Reed, Yoko Ono, Pedro Almodóvar, and Zubin Mehta.
Global Peace Index Gives Top Ranking to Launch Site of 95-Nation Peace March

Official Visit from Qatar

Qatar emir expected in Amman 'soon'

The emir of Qatar, Sheikh Hamad Ben Khalifa Al Thani, will pay an official visit to the Kingdom in the near future, an official source has said - Source

PPE Agency

31-05-2009 Amman Queen Rania visited The Royal Academy of Culinary Arts in Amman.
The Royal Academy of Culinary Arts, which officially opened in 2008, equips graduating students with top-notch technical and creative knowledge needed to compete in the expanding fine-dining and food service industry

King, Queen back home after brief visit to Egypt
Jordan News Agency - Petra - King, Queen back home after brief visit to Egypt

Last edited by a moderator:
Emir of Qatar arrives in Amman

His Highness Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, Emir of Qatar arrived in Amman on Sunday on an official visit to the Kingdom -Article

I had hoped Sheikha Mozah would have accompanied the Emir, it's a shame she wasn't there though.

These are really pretty pictures, Salma - Rania looks magnificent and prince Hashem perhaps a bit tired?
Welcome. I think he is little and perhaps he was bored.

Thanks Lilo her new office is beautiful.

is that her new office? what happen to the old one?

She had her office in Al Qasr Al Sagheer Palace but two or three years ago she moved to new Royal Court Offices (where she posed to Harpers Bazaar). The new offices are near King Hussein Bin Talal´s Mosque and the King too use these offices.

QR's new office looks bigger than her old office. If this is her new office, what happened to her old office?

Thank you for your information, Salma.:flowers: Actually, I didn't see your post when I asked about QR's old office.

does anyone else recognise the man with Rania as the one with her on holiday in St Tropez last summer, the man wearing the white outfit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom