King Abdullah & Queen Rania Current Events 31: Feb. 26, 2009 - Oct. 18, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P.Hisham did attened, you can see him at the end of the picture with his sister P.Salma - Picture

and here is an article from the event

This was yesterday's event when PHussein was present, not the airshow of today.

Amman, May 21 (Petra)--Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah attended on Thursday a Jordanian-British Air Show held by the Jordan Armed Forces in cooperation with the British Embassy in Amman on the 10th anniversary of His Majesty's assumption of his constitutional powers.

http://www.petra.gov.jo/Artical.aspx?Lng=1&Section=1&Artical=110381

Dazzling i think it's two different events,the one with QRania and the kids is not the same that king attended with Salma and Hussein.

Dazzling i think it's two different events,the one with QRania and the kids is not the same that king attended with Salma and Hussein.

Your right, I got confused maybe because the children were at both events. Thanks :flowers:

A pity it's not in front, but we can see that King Abdullah really cares of his mother

A very sweet gesutre on Queen Rania's part:

"The Catholic Diocese of Pensacola-Tallahassee and Florida State University families came together Tuesday morning to celebrate the life of Monsignor William Aloysius Kerr......

A native of St. Louis who earned both master's and doctorate degrees at FSU, the 68-year-old Kerr had close friends around the globe. Queen Rania of Jordan sent a letter in honor of Kerr that was read during Tuesday's service"

Monsignor Kerr remembered around the world | tallahassee.com | Tallahassee Democrat

Jordan king goes undercover to check services

AMMAN (AFP) — Jordan's King Abdullah II disguised himself on Wednesday in a black dishdasha or thob and traditional red-and-white keffiyeh to inspect services at a health ministry centre in Amman, an official said.

AFP: Jordan king goes undercover to check services

I'd read about this years ago.
I'm glad the King continues this tradition. Although I hope his security is always nearby, even if they have to wear disguises of their own!

I'd read about this years ago.
I'm glad the King continues this tradition. Although I hope his security is always nearby, even if they have to wear disguises of their own!

Obviously he is still doing it from time to time.

"Officials at the Royal Court declined to comment on the visit, but sources said it lasted between 15-30 minutes, noting that such visits are regular by the King who seeks to meet citizens and listen to their needs."

http://www.jordantimes.com/?news=17072

I always knew Letizia would follow Rania's steps. They are very very similar in all ways!

I have moved several posts on King Abdullah & Queen Rania attending the King Abdullah II Award for Physical Fitness to this thread

Thanks

Dazz :flowers:
Jordan Mod

Last edited by a moderator:
Somerville students travel to Jordan to sing for King Abdullah II

The tour was borne of the invitation of His Majesty King Abdullah II, who was inspired by a performance by the chorus during a visit to Boston in 2007. Fifty-five singers, ages 11 to 18, from more than 35 communities throughout Greater Boston and 10 chaperones will travel to Jordan June 30 to July 11. They will give five to six performances at venues in Amman and the many rural towns in the kingdom, participate in cultural and musical workshops across the country,; and may also perform for the king... - Article

Wow, that's a wondrful idea. How great that the choir will be performing in a variety of venues across Jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom