King Abdullah & Queen Rania Current Events 31: Feb. 26, 2009 - Oct. 18, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have moved all mosts on Queen Rania posting on Twitter to its own thread: Queen Rania on Twitter thread

Thanks

Dazzling :flowers:
Royal House of Jordan Mod

Syrian President Bashar Assad (R) and Jordanian King Abdullah II on their way for a closed meeting at Ash-Shaeb presidential palace in Damascus, Syria on 11 May 2009. Abdullah, who is on a one-day visit, would likely discuss with Assad ways of reviving the Middle East peace process
ANP Beeldbank

:previous: too bad QRani did not go with the King,i would love to see her again with Mrs Alassad:)

Syrian President Bashar Assad meets Jordanian King Abdullah II at Ash-Shaeb presidential palace in Damascus, Syria on Monday, 11 May 2009. Abdullah, who is on a one-day visit, would likely discuss with Assad ways of reviving the Middle East peace process.
ANP Beeldbank

Syrian President Bashar Assad and Jordanian King Abdullah II on their way for a closed meeting at Ash-Shaeb presidential palace in Damascus, Syria on 11 May 2009. Abdullah, who is on a one-day visit, would likely discuss with Assad ways of reviving the Middle East peace process.
ANP Beeldbank

Hey Salma.. I love your avatar.. Where can I find the pic? Thanks..

I've moved all posts on the World Economic Forum (WEF) to
this thread

Thanks

Dazz :flowers:
Royal House of Jordan Mod

beautiful photos of QRania kids Hachem is so cute,PHussein and PImane didn't attend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom