The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 08:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

Jordan's royal dog died in Israel during Gaza War
Jordan's royal dog died in Israel during Gaza War

Old 03-31-2009, 09:16 AM
Courtier

I can't see the problem. What's the meaning of sending the poor dog to Israel, did they do it with intention to insult the Gaza victims? What is the exact connection between these two matters if we take for real the story about the dog? If you had an ill dog and you know that only in some Israel pet hospital can be cured, what this has to do with Gaza war? Why this incident must have some politic or diplomatic meaning? Their dog just occured to get ill and die during Gaza war, that's all for me. If the dog has not be sent to Israel , Gaza children should have been saved? I mean these are two totally different issues which cannot be compared. Only one who intends to present them as heartless persons can insist that they did it -if they did it- because they were totally indifferent about Gaza children.

Old 03-31-2009, 12:51 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godiva View Post
I can't see the problem. What's the meaning of sending the poor dog to Israel, did they do it with intention to insult the Gaza victims? What is the exact connection between these two matters if we take for real the story about the dog? If you had an ill dog and you know that only in some Israel pet hospital can be cured, what this has to do with Gaza war? Why this incident must have some politic or diplomatic meaning? Their dog just occured to get ill and die during Gaza war, that's all for me. If the dog has not be sent to Israel , Gaza children should have been saved? I mean these are two totally different issues which cannot be compared. Only one who intends to present them as heartless persons can insist that they did it -if they did it- because they were totally indifferent about Gaza children.
Because at the same time Rania was making appeals about the suffering of the children in Gaza she was secretly sending her dog to be treated by the very country who were dropping bombs on Gaza and causing the suffering and deaths of 400+ children! I am really sorry their dog got ill, I love animals myself but the double standard here is shocking. Gosh, come on!
Old 03-31-2009, 12:54 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veram98 View Post
This is only possible in Jordan, but not in Israel. Other stories about contacts between both countries that the palace wanted to keep a secret in recent years (since the peace treaty of 1994) were discussed and reported widely in the Israeli press (in these cases in the more serious papers, too).
The only reason this got out is that it was leaked not openly reported. It even says in the article that this was done in top secret - that itself says they are fully aware of how this would read in the public domain.

The dog could have gone elsewhere for treatment and how nice that a dog can get top medical treatment when children can't. i am really shocked by this.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:41 PM
Courtier

WHAT WAS KING ABDULLAH'S DOG DOING IN ISRAEL OR GAZA ??? 'FUNNY' & SAD STORY @THE SAME TIME!
Old 03-31-2009, 03:08 PM
Commoner

Can't understand what you are fussing about, A VET treat's animals, and humans have different kind of medical stuff. When a dog is treated by vets, it is not away from any sick children/people. I totally understand that any family finds best treatment for their seriously sick pet, even if it was not treated at ones home country. By all means they would have done it at their country if it would have been possible. We don't know what kind of treatment/illness it was about.
Lets not bark about this any more...
Old 03-31-2009, 03:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godiva View Post
Excellent post.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:54 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamamah View Post
The only reason this got out is that it was leaked not openly reported. It even says in the article that this was done in top secret - that itself says they are fully aware of how this would read in the public domain.
Of course, the other cases I mentioned were top secret, too (and were leaked and widely discussed after that). Why does no serious paper in Israel pick up the dog story?
Old 03-31-2009, 04:16 PM
Royal Highness

Anyone knows if Rania was in Bonn (Germany) today? Can't find anything.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Serene Highness

Posts that were becoming personal and political have been removed.

No confirmation has been given by the JRF regarding their dog and where it may have been treated. Until then, we will not be engaging in unfounded gossip of a political nature.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana View Post
Anyone knows if Rania was in Bonn (Germany) today? Can't find anything.
Queen had to be Germany today?? for what exactly asturiana??
Old 04-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

No she finally don´t go to conference.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:35 AM
Courtier

http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/04-2009/445People01.pdf

It was too good to be true...
Old 04-02-2009, 09:24 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Thank´s Joumana! Great pic.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:27 AM
Nobility

Thanks Joumana..... I really love the pic.... it is the same that appeard last year on Jordan Business magazine.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:35 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

King meets students participating in program "Judges of the Future
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4233/news97577.jpg
petra
Old 04-03-2009, 07:01 AM
Royal Highness

Shilpa invites Queen of Jordan for T20 match
New Delhi, April 3 : Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty says Queen Rania of Jordan has accepted her invitation to watch a T20 cricket match between South Africa and Australia.

Shilpa invites Queen of Jordan for T20 match .:. NewKerala - India 's Top Online Newspaper
Old 04-03-2009, 05:23 PM
Nobility

I can't believe she addressed her as "Her Highness"!
Old 04-03-2009, 05:26 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Princess View Post
I can't believe she addressed her as "Her Highness"!
A lot of people make that mistake when talking about queens. I've seen it done many times for Queen Elizabeth II.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:42 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

King Abdullah's working visit to Romania, Czech Republic and Slovakia

King Abdullah II of Jordan and his entourage will arrive on Tuesday for a one-day official visit to Slovakia at the invitation of President... Full Article

Closed Thread

Tags
jordanian king and queen, king abdullah, queen rania