King Abdullah & Queen Rania Current Events 31: Feb. 26, 2009 - Oct. 18, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see the problem. What's the meaning of sending the poor dog to Israel, did they do it with intention to insult the Gaza victims? What is the exact connection between these two matters if we take for real the story about the dog? If you had an ill dog and you know that only in some Israel pet hospital can be cured, what this has to do with Gaza war? Why this incident must have some politic or diplomatic meaning? Their dog just occured to get ill and die during Gaza war, that's all for me. If the dog has not be sent to Israel , Gaza children should have been saved? I mean these are two totally different issues which cannot be compared. Only one who intends to present them as heartless persons can insist that they did it -if they did it- because they were totally indifferent about Gaza children.

I can't see the problem. What's the meaning of sending the poor dog to Israel, did they do it with intention to insult the Gaza victims? What is the exact connection between these two matters if we take for real the story about the dog? If you had an ill dog and you know that only in some Israel pet hospital can be cured, what this has to do with Gaza war? Why this incident must have some politic or diplomatic meaning? Their dog just occured to get ill and die during Gaza war, that's all for me. If the dog has not be sent to Israel , Gaza children should have been saved? I mean these are two totally different issues which cannot be compared. Only one who intends to present them as heartless persons can insist that they did it -if they did it- because they were totally indifferent about Gaza children.

Because at the same time Rania was making appeals about the suffering of the children in Gaza she was secretly sending her dog to be treated by the very country who were dropping bombs on Gaza and causing the suffering and deaths of 400+ children! I am really sorry their dog got ill, I love animals myself but the double standard here is shocking. Gosh, come on!

This is only possible in Jordan, but not in Israel. Other stories about contacts between both countries that the palace wanted to keep a secret in recent years (since the peace treaty of 1994) were discussed and reported widely in the Israeli press (in these cases in the more serious papers, too).

The only reason this got out is that it was leaked not openly reported. It even says in the article that this was done in top secret - that itself says they are fully aware of how this would read in the public domain.

The dog could have gone elsewhere for treatment and how nice that a dog can get top medical treatment when children can't. i am really shocked by this.

WHAT WAS KING ABDULLAH'S DOG DOING IN ISRAEL OR GAZA ??? 'FUNNY' & SAD STORY @THE SAME TIME! :ermm:

Can't understand what you are fussing about, A VET treat's animals, and humans have different kind of medical stuff. When a dog is treated by vets, it is not away from any sick children/people. I totally understand that any family finds best treatment for their seriously sick pet, even if it was not treated at ones home country. By all means they would have done it at their country if it would have been possible. We don't know what kind of treatment/illness it was about.
Lets not bark about this any more...

Excellent post.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only reason this got out is that it was leaked not openly reported. It even says in the article that this was done in top secret - that itself says they are fully aware of how this would read in the public domain.

Of course, the other cases I mentioned were top secret, too (and were leaked and widely discussed after that). Why does no serious paper in Israel pick up the dog story?

Anyone knows if Rania was in Bonn (Germany) today? Can't find anything.

Posts that were becoming personal and political have been removed.

No confirmation has been given by the JRF regarding their dog and where it may have been treated. Until then, we will not be engaging in unfounded gossip of a political nature.

No she finally don´t go to conference.

Thank´s Joumana! Great pic.

Thanks Joumana..... I really love the pic.... it is the same that appeard last year on Jordan Business magazine.

King Abdullah's working visit to Romania, Czech Republic and Slovakia

King Abdullah II of Jordan and his entourage will arrive on Tuesday for a one-day official visit to Slovakia at the invitation of President... Full Article

the king and queen were with their children in London this weekend before the king went to Eastern Europe. Does anyone know if Rania and the children continued on to a holiday destination?

Czech President Vaclav Klaus and Jordan's King Abdullah II review a guard of honour on April 6, 2009 at Prague Castle. The King starts a working tour of eastern Europe.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

King Abdallah II of Jordan and Slovakian president Ivan Gasparovic inspect an honour guard before their meeting in Bratislava on April 7, 2009. King Abdullah II arrived for a one-day official visit to Slovakia.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom