The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 03:01 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

Jordan News Agency - Petra - King Abdullah, King Mohammed VI discuss Arab and International efforts to stop Israeli aggression
King Abdullah, King Mohammed VI discuss Arab and International efforts to stop Israeli aggression

Old 01-07-2009, 04:32 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post
Jordan News Agency - Petra - King Abdullah, King Mohammed VI discuss Arab and International efforts to stop Israeli aggression
King Abdullah, King Mohammed VI discuss Arab and International efforts to stop Israeli aggression
Petra

Old 01-08-2009, 05:52 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/01-2009/433People01.pdf
Old 01-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

First ladies in peace action
Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s wife, Emine Erdoğan, invited France’s first lady, Carla Bruni, Spain’s Sonsoles Espinosa, Syria’s Esma Esat, Jordan’s Queen Raina Al Abdullah,, the Lebanese president’s wife, Vefa Süleyman, Azerbaijan’s Mihriban Aliyev, Morocco’s Queen Lalla Selma and Qatar’s Queen Sheikha Mozah to the summit, pointing to the human tragedy in the region.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:20 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Jan 8
King receives phone call from French President
Jordan News Agency - Petra - King receives phone call from French President
Old 01-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Posts about the January 5th press conference have been moved here:

Queen Rania for UNICEF and the UN Foundation
Old 01-09-2009, 11:13 AM
Nobility

First ladies in peace action
Old 01-09-2009, 03:03 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Jan 9
King talks to AlJazeera news correspondant attacked by police in Amman
Old 01-10-2009, 02:58 AM
Royal Highness

Queen Rania today is Turkey - Istanbul. For World Peace.
Invitation Owner : Emine Erdogan - Turkish First Lady
Place : Four Season Hotel - Istanbul

Other Guest
Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco
Esma Assad - Syria
Hamad Bin Isa El Halife's wife - Bahreyn
Mihriban Aliyev - Azerbaijan
Seyha Mozah of Qatar
Liri Berisa of Albania
Begum Gilani - Pakistan
Lebenon First Lady
Naomi Cambell

http://www.haberx.com/Politika-Haberleri/Ocak-2009/First-Ladyler-dunya-barisi-icin-bulusuyor.aspx

http://www.hurhaber.com/news_detail.php?id=167536
Old 01-10-2009, 05:03 AM
Heir Apparent

I am very happy to see Queen Rania in Turkey!
Old 01-10-2009, 06:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Jordan's King Abdullah II meets members of an EU mission to the Middle East at the royal court in Amman, on January 6, 2009. The team, including Czech Foreign Minister Karel Schwarzenberg, EU foreign policy chief Javier Solana and EU external Relations Commissioner Benita Ferrero-Waldner, are seeking to resolve the Gaza Strip's situation.

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Jordan's King Abdullah II meets with influential Sunni cleric Sheikh Yussef Qaradawi, who leads a delegation from the International Union of Muslim Scholars, at the Beit Al-Ordon palace in Amman, Jordan, 06 January 2009. The delegation from the International Union of Muslim Scholars is on a regional tour seeking action to end Israel's attacks on the Gaza Strip.

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Other pics:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

King Abdullah donates his blood.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Old 01-10-2009, 11:22 AM

QR in istanbul....First Lady'ler İstanbul'da / 3 - Hürriyet
Old 01-10-2009, 11:26 AM

First Lady'ler İstanbul'da
7 - HürriyetFirst Lady'ler İstanbul'da
8 - HürriyetFirst Lady'ler İstanbul'da / 10 - Hürriyet
Old 01-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Turkey's Prime Minister wife, Emine Erdogan (R) and Queen of Jordan, Rania smile before the meeting of the spouses of the heads of state of government in Istanbul, Turkey on 10 January 2009. Wife's of political leaders of several countries meet in Istanbul in support for Gaza. EPA/KERIM OKTEN
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Photo from AP Photo by Murad Sezer - Daylife
Old 01-10-2009, 11:43 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Great pics thank u gyenel & salma ..... its nice to see first ladies together ...working for Gaza .
Old 01-10-2009, 11:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Libya leader's daughter Dr. Aisha Muammar Al Kaddafi, Pakistan First Lady Begum Fauzia Yusuf Raza Gilani, Syrian First Esma Esad, Qatari second wife of Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani Nasser Al-Missned, Turkey's Prime Minister wife Emine Erdogan, Queen of Jordan Rania, Lebanon's First Lady Wafa Sleiman and Azerbaijan Parliament Vice President Bahar Muradova pose for a picture before the meeting of spouses of the heads of state of government in Istanbul, Turkey on 10 January 2009. Wife's of political leaders of several countries meet in Istanbul in support of Gaza.

ANP Beeldbank

What can I say? I am proud of our first lady for doing that. Emine Erdogan invited the first ladies for giving peace message.I am very proud of being Turkish.

Queen Rania
GAZZE'YE DESTEK İÇİN İSTANBUL BULUŞMASI / 17 - Hürriyet
Old 01-10-2009, 12:12 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Queen Rania looks nice today. This is the fourth time she visits Turkey.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:23 PM
Courtier

Like their meeting can do something to the situation !!!!
Old 01-10-2009, 01:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

It should be an Arabian first lady who invites for this summit, anyways I respect Emine Ardogan and her husband very much, I liked Asma of Syria more than Mozza, the queen is elegant. but where is lalla Salma?
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 01-10-2009, 01:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

the queen's face is different, does anybody notice or because of the hair?

His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Closed Thread

Tags
king abdullah, queen rania