King Abdullah & Queen Rania Current Events 30: December 16, 2008 -February 25, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice movement but I don't like seeing smiling faces and so many smiles when the situation is so so tragic, I find it inapropriate. I prefer the ladies who had a more serious face expression which means for me that they at least understand that innocent children were killed.

Jordan: force Israel to heed UN resolution
spacer.gif

Gulf Times – Qatar’s top-selling English daily newspaper - Gulf/Arab World

more photos from the first ladies summit in Istanbul: http://aafoto.anadoluajansi.com.tr/foto/searchArchive.do
i was excited about this meeting,but finally as alot of members mention here it was totally waste of time and unusful :ermm:as nothing practical,and important was decided plus the meeting didn't get alot of attention look like no one care about what they said,bcz about Gaza they were talking in news and newspapper about anything and everything but this meeting like if didn't happen.
Rania was smilling in alot of photos when all ladies seems to look serious and concentrate Given the situation i find it quit annoying and inappropriate IMO.

Ban Ki Moon Secretary General of the UN will meet King Abdullah in Amman on Wednesday according to www.un.org

more photos from the first ladies summit in Istanbul: http://aafoto.anadoluajansi.com.tr/foto/searchArchive.do
i was excited about this meeting,but finally as alot of members mention here it was totally waste of time and unusful :ermm:as nothing practical,and important was decided plus the meeting didn't get alot of attention look like no one care about what they said,bcz about Gaza they were talking in news and newspapper about anything and everything but this meeting like if didn't happen.
Rania was smilling in alot of photos when all ladies seems to look serious and concentrate Given the situation i find it quit annoying and inappropriate IMO.

the meeting was better that what I expected, sober and without pretention, Mme Erdogan did the things in intelligent way imo
I agree with you about queen rania

10-01-2009 Istanbul Jordanian Queen Rania and Vice Speaker of the Azerbaijani parliament Bahar Muradova pose for a family photo at the Istanbul Meeting in Support of Gaza in Istanbul
PPE Agency

Having just done a quick Google search I came up with over 150 results, so your claim that this event went unreported by most media outlets would appear to be way off the mark.

I'd strongly urge members to refrain from making any further off-topic remarks.

Even if they seem like harmless comments to you other members will inevitably respond to them and before you know it we have an entire discussion irrelevant to the topic of this thread, kind of like the half-a-dozen posts on Asma Assad that had to be deleted.
Not only are such comments disruptive to the thread, they show an utter lack of respect for the moderators who have to spend their time and energy cleaning them up.

If you see an off-topic post, please do not respond to it because it'll get deleted eventually, along with your response.

Humera
Jordanian Forum Moderator

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
is Rania attending the WEF in Davos at the end of this month?

A 19 January 2009 handout image provided by the Jordanian Royal Court shows Jordanian King Abdullah (R) attending the Arab Economic, Development and Social Summit with other Middle Easterner leaders in Kuwait City 19 January 2009. As well as discussing issues of economic interest in the region the Arab leaders will also be dealing with Israel's 22-day assault on Gaza
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak (R) talks with Jordan's King Abdullah II, at the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt, on 18 January 2009. World leaders assembled in the Egyptian resort town of Sharm al-Sheikh on 18 January 2009 and called for a durable peace between Israelis and Palestinians and pledged aid and technical support to shore up the less-than-one-day-old ceasefire
ANP Beeldbank

'We don’t need an all new peace process’
Jordan Times

Rania has been mostly invisible this January, hasn't she?

On the second photo HM looks old and very tired.

and overweight :nonono:

yes, Rania has been very low profile for a while now........wonder what she has been up to????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom