King Abdullah & Queen Rania Current Events 3: March-July, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
first picture Jordan's King Abdullah II (L) stands by his brother Ali in the Jordanian city of Madaba 12 June, 2005, during celebrations for the sixth anniversary of his coronation as monarch.
second and third picture from petra

Attachments

• 53057560.jpg
    53057560.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 267
  • 4360I.jpg
    4360I.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 223
  • 4361I.jpg
    4361I.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 259
suria said:
first picture Jordan's King Abdullah II (L) stands by his brother Ali in the Jordanian city of Madaba 12 June, 2005, during celebrations for the sixth anniversary of his coronation as monarch.
second and third picture from petra

Oh my God...I saw the whole thing. Didn't Ali look just sooooooooo cute or what!!
He looked very very good...

T-R-O-U-B-L-E said:
Oh my God...I saw the whole thing. Didn't Ali look just sooooooooo cute or what!!
He looked very very good...

yes he is sooooooooooooooooooooo adorable , he was stunning , his eyes oh my god lucky Rym (Masha'allah ) :) ;) :p :rolleyes: :D ;) :)

:) PA with king abdullah , during the king visit to Aqapa on 18 of June 2005

in the first picture PA standing on the car as you see, i was really surprise

he looks so serious , and strong , i saw him on TV , today they will present a full report a bout the visit on channel one after the head news at 8:30 PM can't wait to watch it , Prince Ali looks so stunning , he looks happy to have a baby very soon :)

Attachments

• 4519I.jpg
    4519I.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 258
  • 4520I.jpg
    4520I.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 299
  • 4522I.jpg
    4522I.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 247
and one more ................

Attachments

• 4521I.jpg
    4521I.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 255
In this handout from the Jordanian Royal Palace, U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice (L) is received by Jordan's King Abdullah at the Beit al-Urdon royal palace June 19, 2005 in Amman, Jordan. Rice is on a tour of the Middle East and will visit Egypt and Saudi Arabia before attending international conferences in Brussels and London.

Attachments

• 53102406.jpg
    53102406.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 194
  • 53102820.jpg
    53102820.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 189
  • 53102821.jpg
    53102821.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 204
  • 53102822.jpg
    53102822.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 231
Pictures of Queen Rania from today - June 20, 2005

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 385
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 372
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 324
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 260
I wish when I became a mother for 4 children I will looks great like her now ( mashallah )

thanx Humera for posting those pictures .

houri said:
I wish when I became a mother for 4 children I will looks great like her now ( mashallah )

well said ...masha alah :)

cute_girl said:
Queen Rania chairs meeting for NCFA.
ps. my some1 tell us what NCFA stands for?sth about family practice?

The National Council for Family Affairs. got it from google, hope that helps

Rania is looking healthier now. very refreshing for once.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
Pictures of Queen Rania from today - June 20, 2005

Article to go with the pictures

AMMAN — Her Majesty Queen Rania officially launched the Women's Access to Entrepreneurship Development and Training (WAEDAT) Programme on Monday, which has so far helped 122 Jordanian women entrepreneurs expand their existing businesses.

WAEDAT was established in 2004 to offer training and counselling to women entrepreneurs in the healthcare, food processing, cosmetics, business-to-business and handicrafts sectors in Amman, Irbid, Zarqa and Madaba.

WAEDAT Programme Director Wijdan Abu Leil briefed Queen Rania, several ministers, US Charge D'Affaires David Hale, Acting USAID Director David Barth and NGOs representatives on the endeavour's achievements.

A group of 11 WAEDAT beneficiaries demonstrated how they were able to link their businesses after joining the programme.

“WAEDAT differs from other similar programmes because the services offered are not limited to training and expert advice,” said Abu Leil.

“It promotes and facilitates business networking and builds linkages between women in different businesses and market sectors with intensive follow-up,” she added.

According to Abu Leil, the programme will expand geographically to reach women in Aqaba, Ajloun and Balqa, and is set to increase the number of beneficiaries to 270 by mid-2006.

At an informal meeting with WAEDAT participants following the launch ceremony, Queen Rania lauded the spirit of initiative, confidence and determination of Jordanian women benefiting from the programmes aimed at empowering them through microfinance and small businesses.

“You have taken the sector to newer heights. The networking among you will further enhance your capabilities, expand your horizons as you share in the development of the country,” she told the women entrepreneurs.

Sharing the success stories and ambitions of the women, Queen Rania noted the qualitative leap in terms of products and outreach as well as the opportunities such programmes have been providing.

WAEDAT, or “promising women” in Arabic, is designed to provide business-related training and capacity building to women entrepreneurs to ensure their sustained economic growth.

The $1.2 million programme, financed by the USAID's AMIR Programme, has helped its participants achieve 25 per cent overall increase in sales, and 10 per cent increase in employment, according to Abu Leil.

http://www.jordantimes.com/tue/homenews/homenews2.htm

Apparently King Abdullah Is gonna visit the north of Jordan (Irbid) next week,which i think is great.

There have been huge preparations for that,some "OVER REACTING" preparations,they have been lining the streets,cleaning them,cleaning the buildings ,painting the sidewalks,planting trees,putting new "sand" instead of the dirty & very old sand,they have closed most of the roads in order to do all that,this is smthing they haven't done in the last 5 if not 10 years!!
I wish King Abdullah would have surprized them with the visit so he'd see how things REALLY are,not how things become as soon as the official personnel of Irbid hear that the King is comming. I swear I haven't seen IRbid this beautiful ever since I came back from the states which was ummm 15 years ago! If i was abraod and I came for a Visit and saw how Irbid is now,I would probably think I lost my way , that I am somewhere in heaven!

I wish someone would get to read this and inform King Abdullah about it...I just think that everything has to be perfect and well done in any part of Jordan whether King abdullah is visiting or not...and I think that's what King adbullah wants,Jordanians Have to work for jordan in order to make it a better place and a more beautiful country,it has to be always like this , not just for a month or two...
lol I'm worried that they would unplant the trees as soon as King abdullah goes back to Amman,lol...

Ahlan w Sahlan Bi Al malek....ra7 tsharefna zeyartak......:)

T-R-O-U-B-L-E said:
Apparently King Abdullah Is gonna visit the north of Jordan (Irbid) next week,which i think is great.

There have been huge preparations for that,some "OVER REACTING" preparations,they have been lining the streets,cleaning them,cleaning the buildings ,painting the sidewalks,planting trees,putting new "sand" instead of the dirty & very old sand,they have closed most of the roads in order to do all that,this is smthing they haven't done in the last 5 if not 10 years!!
I wish King Abdullah would have surprized them with the visit so he'd see how things REALLY are,not how things become as soon as the official personnel of Irbid hear that the King is comming. I swear I haven't seen IRbid this beautiful ever since I came back from the states which was ummm 15 years ago! If i was abraod and I came for a Visit and saw how Irbid is now,I would probably think I lost my way , that I am somewhere in heaven!

I wish someone would get to read this and inform King Abdullah about it...I just think that everything has to be perfect and well done in any part of Jordan whether King abdullah is visiting or not...and I think that's what King adbullah wants,Jordanians Have to work for jordan in order to make it a better place and a more beautiful country,it has to be always like this , not just for a month or two...
lol I'm worried that they would unplant the trees as soon as King abdullah goes back to Amman,lol...

Ahlan w Sahlan Bi Al malek....ra7 tsharefna zeyartak......:)

this is how things work here in Jordan , well i hope to see this visit in TV , i liked this kind of work

Lara said:
Rania is looking healthier now. very refreshing for once.
i agree,it's because she's gained few pounds after pregnancy that's why she uses belts recently.

houri said:

I'm sure you can,but if you have the same help with plastic surirgies and injections...;) !

I've noticed that rania looked more pale or "white" than how she used to be,looking to her natural complexion in her student's days,she had a weatish complexion!

I hope that after the palstic surergies and that abvious bleached skin,rania will not go into a self obsession which would make from her an other Michal Jackson:confused: ;) !

Yes, Rania is healthier now... she is in very good shape!! But before her marriage and right after she was a little chubbier, wasn't she??? :confused: ;)

QRania said:
Yes, Rania is healthier now... she is in very good shape!! But before her marriage and right after she was a little chubbier, wasn't she??? :confused: ;)

IMO,she was less than average,but now she looks more different with the help of plastic surergies of course;)

Monalisa said:
IMO,she was less than average,but now she looks more different with the help of plastic surergies of course;)

If you hate QR so much why you are reading her threads? It is true that Rania 's
old nose wasn't esthetic. Wouldn't you have that corrected, if you were her ? I wouldn't want to live with a big and curved nose either. The nose correction is not a major surgery at all but can change your face drasticly because this sense organ is located in the middle of the face . At the same time the right make up and hair can help a lot as well. Rania has perfect hair style and perfect make up which suit her very well .

Monalisa said:
I'm sure you can,but if you have the same help with plastic surirgies and injections...;) !

I've noticed that rania looked more pale or "white" than how she used to be,looking to her natural complexion in her student's days,she had a weatish complexion!

I hope that after the palstic surergies and that abvious bleached skin,rania will not go into a self obsession which would make from her an other Michal Jackson:confused: ;) !

well I am not talking about surigrgies and injections , infact I am talking about how her body shape is very good for a mother have 4 children , and for sure there are people help her to improve her body shape but I think also the nature structure of her body help a lot

I noticed that you not one of her fans and I am also not one of her fans but just let us give her some credit and let us not go a way by imagining her look will be like Michal Jackson in the future :)
and by now I think all of us know that she did some plastic surgery so I am not sure what is the point of repeat it in every occasion :D

Last edited:
happy news

prince hussein will be the crown prince on his birthday 26.6.2005:mad: :mad: :mad: :)

nilah said:
If you hate QR so much why you are reading her threads? It is true that Rania 's
old nose wasn't esthetic. Wouldn't you have that corrected, if you were her ?

P Salma has an inesthetic nose too, but she doesn't care about it because she is not a superficial lady.

Prince alhussein bin abdullah

king will name his son prince hussein bin abdallah as crown prince on his 11th birthday .He may also change his minnd and name one his brothers prince Faisal or prince Ali ...posted on al haqieq website monthe ago...can you post more pictures for prince hussein ...

it was posted in two arabic webs search in google and yahoo for prince hussein and you will find the link ....the search must be in arabic .

I think prince hussein is the best...he is the kings son and also his mother queen rania is palstinein ......most of the jordanian were from palstine....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom