The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2005, 01:31 PM
Courtier

Queen Rania chairs meeting for NCFA.
ps. my some1 tell us what NCFA stands for?sth about family practice?
http://petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Jun/21/4580I.htm
http://petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Jun/21/4581I.htm

Old 06-21-2005, 02:55 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_girl
Queen Rania chairs meeting for NCFA.
ps. my some1 tell us what NCFA stands for?sth about family practice?
The National Council for Family Affairs. got it from google, hope that helps

Life is mostly froth and bubbles Two things stand like stone
Kindness in others' trouble Courage in your own
Old 06-21-2005, 03:04 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by florawindsor
The National Council for Family Affairs. got it from google, hope that helps
thank you very much,it must be that.:)
Old 06-21-2005, 04:27 PM
Gentry

Rania is looking healthier now. very refreshing for once.
Old 06-21-2005, 07:47 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
Pictures of Queen Rania from today - June 20, 2005
Article to go with the pictures

AMMAN — Her Majesty Queen Rania officially launched the Women's Access to Entrepreneurship Development and Training (WAEDAT) Programme on Monday, which has so far helped 122 Jordanian women entrepreneurs expand their existing businesses.

WAEDAT was established in 2004 to offer training and counselling to women entrepreneurs in the healthcare, food processing, cosmetics, business-to-business and handicrafts sectors in Amman, Irbid, Zarqa and Madaba.

WAEDAT Programme Director Wijdan Abu Leil briefed Queen Rania, several ministers, US Charge D'Affaires David Hale, Acting USAID Director David Barth and NGOs representatives on the endeavour's achievements.

A group of 11 WAEDAT beneficiaries demonstrated how they were able to link their businesses after joining the programme.

“WAEDAT differs from other similar programmes because the services offered are not limited to training and expert advice,” said Abu Leil.

“It promotes and facilitates business networking and builds linkages between women in different businesses and market sectors with intensive follow-up,” she added.

According to Abu Leil, the programme will expand geographically to reach women in Aqaba, Ajloun and Balqa, and is set to increase the number of beneficiaries to 270 by mid-2006.

At an informal meeting with WAEDAT participants following the launch ceremony, Queen Rania lauded the spirit of initiative, confidence and determination of Jordanian women benefiting from the programmes aimed at empowering them through microfinance and small businesses.

“You have taken the sector to newer heights. The networking among you will further enhance your capabilities, expand your horizons as you share in the development of the country,” she told the women entrepreneurs.

Sharing the success stories and ambitions of the women, Queen Rania noted the qualitative leap in terms of products and outreach as well as the opportunities such programmes have been providing.

WAEDAT, or “promising women” in Arabic, is designed to provide business-related training and capacity building to women entrepreneurs to ensure their sustained economic growth.

The $1.2 million programme, financed by the USAID's AMIR Programme, has helped its participants achieve 25 per cent overall increase in sales, and 10 per cent increase in employment, according to Abu Leil.

http://www.jordantimes.com/tue/homenews/homenews2.htm
Old 06-22-2005, 07:27 AM
Nobility

Apparently King Abdullah Is gonna visit the north of Jordan (Irbid) next week,which i think is great.

There have been huge preparations for that,some "OVER REACTING" preparations,they have been lining the streets,cleaning them,cleaning the buildings ,painting the sidewalks,planting trees,putting new "sand" instead of the dirty & very old sand,they have closed most of the roads in order to do all that,this is smthing they haven't done in the last 5 if not 10 years!!
I wish King Abdullah would have surprized them with the visit so he'd see how things REALLY are,not how things become as soon as the official personnel of Irbid hear that the King is comming. I swear I haven't seen IRbid this beautiful ever since I came back from the states which was ummm 15 years ago! If i was abraod and I came for a Visit and saw how Irbid is now,I would probably think I lost my way , that I am somewhere in heaven!

I wish someone would get to read this and inform King Abdullah about it...I just think that everything has to be perfect and well done in any part of Jordan whether King abdullah is visiting or not...and I think that's what King adbullah wants,Jordanians Have to work for jordan in order to make it a better place and a more beautiful country,it has to be always like this , not just for a month or two...
lol I'm worried that they would unplant the trees as soon as King abdullah goes back to Amman,lol...

Ahlan w Sahlan Bi Al malek....ra7 tsharefna zeyartak......:)
Old 06-22-2005, 09:43 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Apparently King Abdullah Is gonna visit the north of Jordan (Irbid) next week,which i think is great.

There have been huge preparations for that,some "OVER REACTING" preparations,they have been lining the streets,cleaning them,cleaning the buildings ,painting the sidewalks,planting trees,putting new "sand" instead of the dirty & very old sand,they have closed most of the roads in order to do all that,this is smthing they haven't done in the last 5 if not 10 years!!
I wish King Abdullah would have surprized them with the visit so he'd see how things REALLY are,not how things become as soon as the official personnel of Irbid hear that the King is comming. I swear I haven't seen IRbid this beautiful ever since I came back from the states which was ummm 15 years ago! If i was abraod and I came for a Visit and saw how Irbid is now,I would probably think I lost my way , that I am somewhere in heaven!

I wish someone would get to read this and inform King Abdullah about it...I just think that everything has to be perfect and well done in any part of Jordan whether King abdullah is visiting or not...and I think that's what King adbullah wants,Jordanians Have to work for jordan in order to make it a better place and a more beautiful country,it has to be always like this , not just for a month or two...
lol I'm worried that they would unplant the trees as soon as King abdullah goes back to Amman,lol...

Ahlan w Sahlan Bi Al malek....ra7 tsharefna zeyartak......:)
this is how things work here in Jordan , well i hope to see this visit in TV , i liked this kind of work
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 06-22-2005, 10:27 AM
Courtier

I thought I had read he gave some visits without revealing who he was....
Old 06-22-2005, 10:30 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara
Rania is looking healthier now. very refreshing for once.
i agree,it's because she's gained few pounds after pregnancy that's why she uses belts recently.
Old 06-22-2005, 06:02 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by houri
I wish when I became a mother for 4 children I will looks great like her now ( mashallah )

thanx Humera for posting those pictures .
I'm sure you can,but if you have the same help with plastic surirgies and injections... !

I've noticed that rania looked more pale or "white" than how she used to be,looking to her natural complexion in her student's days,she had a weatish complexion!

I hope that after the palstic surergies and that abvious bleached skin,rania will not go into a self obsession which would make from her an other Michal Jackson !
Old 06-22-2005, 06:13 PM
Commoner

Yes, Rania is healthier now... she is in very good shape!! But before her marriage and right after she was a little chubbier, wasn't she???
Old 06-22-2005, 06:16 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by QRania
Yes, Rania is healthier now... she is in very good shape!! But before her marriage and right after she was a little chubbier, wasn't she???
IMO,she was less than average,but now she looks more different with the help of plastic surergies of course
Old 06-22-2005, 09:58 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monalisa
IMO,she was less than average,but now she looks more different with the help of plastic surergies of course
If you hate QR so much why you are reading her threads? It is true that Rania 's
old nose wasn't esthetic. Wouldn't you have that corrected, if you were her ? I wouldn't want to live with a big and curved nose either. The nose correction is not a major surgery at all but can change your face drasticly because this sense organ is located in the middle of the face . At the same time the right make up and hair can help a lot as well. Rania has perfect hair style and perfect make up which suit her very well .
Old 06-22-2005, 10:19 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monalisa
I'm sure you can,but if you have the same help with plastic surirgies and injections... !

I've noticed that rania looked more pale or "white" than how she used to be,looking to her natural complexion in her student's days,she had a weatish complexion!

I hope that after the palstic surergies and that abvious bleached skin,rania will not go into a self obsession which would make from her an other Michal Jackson !

well I am not talking about surigrgies and injections , infact I am talking about how her body shape is very good for a mother have 4 children , and for sure there are people help her to improve her body shape but I think also the nature structure of her body help a lot

I noticed that you not one of her fans and I am also not one of her fans but just let us give her some credit and let us not go a way by imagining her look will be like Michal Jackson in the future :)
and by now I think all of us know that she did some plastic surgery so I am not sure what is the point of repeat it in every occasion
Old 06-23-2005, 05:47 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Unhappy happy news

prince hussein will be the crown prince on his birthday 26.6.2005 :)
Old 06-23-2005, 05:56 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilah
If you hate QR so much why you are reading her threads? It is true that Rania 's
old nose wasn't esthetic. Wouldn't you have that corrected, if you were her ?
P Salma has an inesthetic nose too, but she doesn't care about it because she is not a superficial lady.
Old 06-23-2005, 06:03 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000
prince hussein will be the crown prince on his birthday 26.6.2005 :)

How do you know this?
Old 06-23-2005, 06:06 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Prince alhussein bin abdullah

king will name his son prince hussein bin abdallah as crown prince on his 11th birthday .He may also change his minnd and name one his brothers prince Faisal or prince Ali ...posted on al haqieq website monthe ago...can you post more pictures for prince hussein ...
Old 06-23-2005, 06:11 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

it was posted in two arabic webs search in google and yahoo for prince hussein and you will find the link ....the search must be in arabic .
Old 06-23-2005, 06:16 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I think prince hussein is the best...he is the kings son and also his mother queen rania is palstinein ......most of the jordanian were from palstine....

Closed Thread