The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2005, 11:06 AM
Royal Highness

Hmmm... Princess Firyal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennism
Yes, I agree. Stay as a brunette indeed. No more hair coloring. Well, I do have one other person in mind though...

Old 06-01-2005, 11:39 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by micas
I don't want look boring, but way is always some1 saing bad for Rania????I just came look for nice pics and news and i have to read bad things.
Sorry, saing this but i don't underst that.
Thnaks for the new pics. I belive this are not being post before.:o :(
me too. i don't know why ppl who hate/dislike her so much keep such an interest on every single article/picture of her.

why don't we start a thread for talking about her personality, and concentrate on her news/pictures on this thread.

Life is mostly froth and bubbles Two things stand like stone
Kindness in others' trouble Courage in your own
Old 06-01-2005, 11:45 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina
Hey. Is that the same Peruvian President who has the illegitimate daughter (although no child is illigitimate)? if so than I believe his wife is American.
He is the same. His wife Eliane (an anthroplogist) is originally from Belgium and lived for a while in Israel (she is a Jew).
Old 06-01-2005, 01:12 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by florawindsor
why don't we start a thread for talking about her personality, and concentrate on her news/pictures on this thread.
good idea! open a thread name it"Rania's admireres only" and I promise not to bother you with commenting in that thread.I'm sure her fans will feel a lot better if not seeing a any so called negative comment about Rania.
Old 06-01-2005, 01:56 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_girl
good idea! open a thread name it"Rania's admireres only" and I promise not to bother you with commenting in that thread.I'm sure her fans will feel a lot better if not seeing a any so called negative comment about Rania.
there's no need to be sarcastic

positive or negative, ppl are all entitled to have their own opinion. what i said was just out of curiosity. i read 3 posts about her yesterday, all of them are more than 10 pages long,full of arguments about her personality, and the posts are already cleared up by moderators. can't imagine how long they were before. the intention of these posts were to show the pictures, while the arguments seem to me a little bit irrelevant.

i'm not in Jordan or any country who give aids to Jordan, nor do i know very much about it, so i'm in no place to judge which side is right or wrong. i'm not interested in these stuff either.

i came here for pictures and discussions about the royals, not for arguments or debates.

if i don't like someone, i simply just ignore them. i'm just curious why some1 will spend so much time on sb they don't care at all. but everybody has the right to choose his own way of doing things. i don't meant to interfere

but when i said opening another thread, i don't meant to stop you from giving your comments. anyway if what i said gave you the impression i'm trying to do so, i apologize.

sorry for my poor English.

thanks for the beautiful pictures you've post, i really enjoy them.

Old 06-01-2005, 04:21 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by suria
after all this plastic surgeries she should kill her self if she is not in the list

i wonder what is her rank would be without all these surgeries

After an obvious nose job, we now the doctor who magnificies the "beauty" of queen rania is Christian chams, she indeed one of his client for botox, liftings and dermal enhacing !

He's the same behind the secret of last changes of Camilla parker !

El cóctel del doctor Chams que sustituye al “lifting”

Tiene clínica en París, pero gracias a una esteticista española los domingos pasa consulta en Madrid. Su fórmula milagrosa consiste única y exclusivamente en poner jeringuillas cargadas de vitaminas en el rostro. O eso dice. Ojeras, papada, flacidez... desaparecen con efectos inmediatos. La sesión cuesta 1.500 euros, pero no recibe más que a 20 pacientes en el día (¡30.000 euros en una jornada!). Isabel Preysler, las hermanas Koplowitz o Rania de Jordania son algunas clientas. Pero también hay hombres, incluso algún político de los que están en campaña. El doctor Chams además hace recuperar el pelo, adelgazar y devuelve las energías perdidas. “Me dijo: ‘Eres divina y te voy a dejar mejor que a una muñeca’”, confiesa una de sus pacientes. “Dudo mucho que sólo use vitaminas”, opina alguien del gremio.
Old 06-01-2005, 04:25 PM
Courtier

beauty of rania and camilla??

The cocktail of doctor Chams who replaces "lifting" It has clinic in Paris, but thanks to a Spanish esteticista Sundays it passes consultation in Madrid. Its miraculous formula consists only and exclusively of putting loaded vitamin syringes in the face. Or that says. Ojeras, papada, flaccidity... disappear with immediate effects. The session costs 1,500 euros, but it does not receive more than to 20 patients in the day (30,000 euros in a day). Isabel Preysler, the sisters Koplowitz or Rania of Jordan are some clients. But also there are men, some politician of whom even is in campaign. Doctor Chams in addition makes recover the hair, become thin and gives back the lost energies. "he said to Me: ` You are divine and I am going to you to leave better than to one ", confesses one of its patients. "I doubt much that only uses vitamins", it thinks somebody of the union.

and camilla's :

http://www.elmundo.es/suplementos/cr...114293625.html

Old 06-01-2005, 04:30 PM
Courtier

I understund that all ladies quoted in that article are over than 50, and i don't blame them to use services of that famous doctor,but i don't understund why rania need his services,since she's a "beauty" ,and supposed being in the early 30's !!
Old 06-01-2005, 06:45 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

For the last time, if you dont like Rania having plastic surgery then fine. Just stop complaining about it. She's free to do whatever she wants just like every one else.
If you're ticked off at the people who put her on the 'most beautiful women' list than write to them, complain to them. Just spare the rest of us.
Old 06-01-2005, 09:05 PM
Royal Highness

Aaahh...but the complaints are quite fun (and so are the complements). I think it is good for ppl to say how they feel. A diversification of opinions makes forums and other stuff interesting.
Old 06-01-2005, 09:58 PM
Super Moderator

ofcourse anyone can say whatever they want.
But listening to a broken record isnt much fun.
This discussion has been going on for weeks.
Old 06-01-2005, 10:17 PM
Heir Apparent

King Abdullah and Queen Rania and Family: News & Pictures Part 4

Welcome to Part 4 of News and Pictures of King Abdullah and Queen Rania and Family.

The previous thread can be found here: King Abdullah & Queen Rania Current Events 3: March-July, 2005.

Please review TRF's Posting Rules & Guidelines before making your comments, which can be found here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ead.php?t=4920. Violations of these rules may result in suspension or a permanent ban from the forum.

Happy posting! :)
Old 06-01-2005, 10:18 PM
Heir Apparent

We have reached 10 pages of News and Pictures of the King and Queen of Jordan and their family.

Please join us at the new thread for more news and pictures, which can be found here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...872#post220872.
Old 06-05-2005, 06:54 PM
Serene Highness

KA's press office was the one who confirmed it and thereby drew attention to it so I think it's a legit question as to what happened next. Just as I think it's a reasonable question to ask who is in charge when KA is out of the country. I thought it was always Feisal, then learned KA has decided to rotate the regency among some of his brothers. Certainly, for years, KH had no problem making it quite clear that, in his absence, CP Hassan was in charge. KH also was very upfront about the attempts on his life, regarding them "as part of the job." But, as far as I know, no one ever tried to take out his entire family in one fell swoop. It seemed such an extreme move on some group or individual's part, it would naturally draw attention to who or what decided to take such a heinous step. I'm not sure if it works well for KA to keep so many things a mystery. His father's more upfront, "these are the facts" approach made things clearer and easier to understand in my opinion and also swayed a lot of public opinion his way when he said he refused to live his life in fear. I respected his candor and clarity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
once again, I wouldnt expect KA to publicize incidents like that. For an absolute monarch who wishes to portray stability it would be highly unusual to admit to something like that. It would be an admission of vulnerability.
As for who would do something like that, there are plenty of terrorists out to kill anyone who is an ally of the US ie, Osama bin Laden and the Saudi royals.
Old 06-05-2005, 11:01 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryshawn
KA's press office was the one who confirmed it and thereby drew attention to it so I think it's a legit question as to what happened next. Just as I think it's a reasonable question to ask who is in charge when KA is out of the country. I thought it was always Feisal, then learned KA has decided to rotate the regency among some of his brothers. Certainly, for years, KH had no problem making it quite clear that, in his absence, CP Hassan was in charge. KH also was very upfront about the attempts on his life, regarding them "as part of the job." But, as far as I know, no one ever tried to take out his entire family in one fell swoop. It seemed such an extreme move on some group or individual's part, it would naturally draw attention to who or what decided to take such a heinous step. I'm not sure if it works well for KA to keep so many things a mystery. His father's more upfront, "these are the facts" approach made things clearer and easier to understand in my opinion and also swayed a lot of public opinion his way when he said he refused to live his life in fear. I respected his candor and clarity.
I think that KA might now want to create any misunderstanding or create the wrong impression by picking one brother in particular as regent while he's out the country, especially now when there is no official crown prince. Which is why Princes Ali, Hamzah, and Feisal have played the role of regent in recent years. It was never really one brother who was appointed regent exclusively. I say that because I've noticed that Petra always posts the pictures of KA's various brothers taking oaths, and thats over the past few years. I even remember Prince Hamzah being appointed regent after he was stripped of his title.
I also think that we cant compare KA and KH in this respect. If an attempt is made on KA and his family's life, I dont expect the palace to hide it. But I dont expect them to overly publicize it either. KA has been king for only 6 years and he has a young family. So I dont blame him for being more cautious. His father, on the other hand, became king as a teenager. Towards the latter part of his reign he may very well have become more fearless and direct but that was due to his age, experience, and the fact that he had already been king for decades. By then he had already been a target of several assassination attempts and had survived. King Abdullah, on the other hand, isnt used to that sort of thing.
Old 06-06-2005, 10:56 AM
Royal Highness

Just stunning!! Is so cute, i am in love!!!!
But were can i listen the video??? or see?

Thanks for the pics..
Old 06-06-2005, 03:31 PM
Serene Highness

Since 2004, Vanity Fair has been given responsibility of the annual Internation Best-Dressed List. Queen Rania has made it the last two years in a row.
Rania's 2004 Fashion Profile:
H.M. Queen Rania of Jordan
Residence: Amman, Jordan
Occupation: "Not sure. I guess I am assistant caretaker of Jordan and its people."
Marriage: In 1993, to King Abdullah Hussein.
Children [Apr. 2004]: Prince Hussein, nine; Princess Iman, seven; Princess Salma, three.
Favorite Designer: "Those who design for the real woman, and not for making a statement about themselves."
Fashion icon: "I have quite a few random style icons, actually. They are the ones that know that it is not just clothing, hair, and makeup that reflect style. It's more about strength of character, disposition, demeanor, and the kndness of your hear. Those things can make you truly attractive, even enviable in people's eyes."
Favorite handbag: Her first Louis Vuitoon.
Diamonds or pearls: "Anything coming from my husband is just fine by me."
Favorite Scent: Bulgari
Favorite causes: "I like to help people help themselves; I prefer to think of it as assistance and enablement instead of charity. Anything to do with children and/or education, creating opportunity and hope."
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	vf rania.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	155969  
Old 06-06-2005, 03:32 PM
Serene Highness

What her 2005 profile says:
H.M. Queen Rania of Jordan
Residence: Aman
Personal style: "Relaxed."
Style icons: "The ones who know that it is not just clothing, hair, and makeup that reflect style. It is more about strength of character, disposition, demeanor, and the kindness of your heart." [sound familiar? see last year's profile]
Piercings or tattoos? "Pierced ears are probably as far as I'll go."
Favorite cause: The Vaccine Fund, the International Youth Foundation, and the micro-finance organization FINCA.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	vf rania2.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	155970  
Old 06-07-2005, 02:36 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Diamonds or pearls:
Quote:
"Anything coming from my husband is just fine by me."
that's sweet

and thanks again for the interview. baby Prince Hashem is so cute!

Old 06-08-2005, 09:03 PM
Serene Highness

Good points!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
I think that KA might now want to create any misunderstanding or create the wrong impression by picking one brother in particular as regent while he's out the country, especially now when there is no official crown prince. Which is why Princes Ali, Hamzah, and Feisal have played the role of regent in recent years. It was never really one brother who was appointed regent exclusively. I say that because I've noticed that Petra always posts the pictures of KA's various brothers taking oaths, and thats over the past few years. I even remember Prince Hamzah being appointed regent after he was stripped of his title.
I also think that we cant compare KA and KH in this respect. If an attempt is made on KA and his family's life, I dont expect the palace to hide it. But I dont expect them to overly publicize it either. KA has been king for only 6 years and he has a young family. So I dont blame him for being more cautious. His father, on the other hand, became king as a teenager. Towards the latter part of his reign he may very well have become more fearless and direct but that was due to his age, experience, and the fact that he had already been king for decades. By then he had already been a target of several assassination attempts and had survived. King Abdullah, on the other hand, isnt used to that sort of thing.

Closed Thread