The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 12:20 PM
Serene Highness

I don't see any difference on her nose. I think that as the most rich ladies she has some treatments on her face, the most improoved treatments, but light things I believe, I don't imagine her to make serious surgery or serious treatments, but I also believe that she sleeps a lot, I had this impression from the beginning, she appears to do many things but I also believe she gives much time to herself, she appears always calm and fresh and smiling, I think that only good sleep and good life and lack of serious problems and also positive thinking can give this results. Also I think she has good genes, she looks more more younger than her age.

Old 12-02-2008, 12:55 PM
Heir Apparent

King Abdullah
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Old 12-02-2008, 03:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Queen Rania opening a new social centre:
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...News-74895.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...News-74897.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...News-74899.jpg
(Petra)
Old 12-02-2008, 03:37 PM
Courtier

I agree Godiva, being very, very rich certainly helps any woman's beauty lol! I saw her a few months ago and to be honest, she is getting very hard faced as she gets older. Her skin looks like marble and a bit un natural in real life not counting photo's. From a few feet it is fine but up close is a different thing - and don't rely on photo's. Many are photoshopped even by big agencies. She actually looks her age in spite of dermabrasion/peels or whatever she does to her skin. There is hardly any expression on her face. She is photogenic though.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

HELLO! - Queen Rania quiz - hellomagazine.com
Old 12-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
IIf Rania had anywhere near the amount of surgery that some people on this forum claim she would constantly be at home resting

It's great to see the winter coat campaign underway again although it's a shame King Abdullah wasn't there this time.
Well to be fair, there are plenty of times when she drps off the radar screen for a week or two
Old 12-02-2008, 03:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan View Post

Oh my goodness the myths Hello magazine put round! They ask if Rania was employed as a 'marketing executive' for a computer company when she met Abdullah! I really wish they would stop as everyone in Amman knows she was a PA for the head of marketing at Apple!
Old 12-02-2008, 03:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamamah View Post
Well to be fair, there are plenty of times when she drps off the radar screen for a week or two
Do you mind providing a few examples please? After all even her holidays are usually covered by paparrazzi photographers and last time I looked she wasn't spotted in the South of France with a big bandage on her nose
Old 12-02-2008, 03:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Oh my goodness the myths Hello magazine put round! They ask if Rania was employed as a 'marketing executive' for a computer company when she met Abdullah! I really wish they would stop as everyone in Amman knows she was a PA for the head of marketing at Apple!
So you keep claiming but unfortunately for yourself the forum rules require proof, not rumours or speculation....
Old 12-02-2008, 03:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humera View Post
Queen distributes winter coats to schoolchildren

AMMAN (JT) - Her Majesty Queen Rania on Monday distributed 800 coats to students at the Umm Ammar Secondary Comprehensive School in Al Mahatta.
Launching this year’s “Winter Coat Campaign” on behalf of His Majesty King Abdullah, the Queen visited the school’s kindergarten and several other classrooms, according to a Royal Court statement.
The campaign, which began in December 2004 at a school in Madaba Governorate, comes as part of the Monarch's efforts to improve schoolchildren’s educational environment and enhance their academic performance. Jordan Times

This is a good campaign as Amman and Jordan in general gets very, very cold in winter and many families are too poor to afford warm coats for their children
Old 12-02-2008, 03:46 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Do you mind providing a few examples please? After all even her holidays are usually covered by paparrazzi photographers and last time I looked she wasn't spotted in the South of France with a big bandage on her nose
Well if you were just having the tip done (which apparently is popular as the nose tends to droop with age enhancing the ageing look - apparently) then you wouldn't need a big bandage. The big bandage is when the bone gets broken and reset. Look back over the forums and you will find plenty of posts over the years asking 'where is queen rania?'
Old 12-02-2008, 03:49 PM
Courtier

Quote:
So you keep claiming but unfortunately for yourself the forum rules require proof, not rumours or speculation....
True, but nobody, not even Apple has ever publicly disclosed her real job and so 'marketing executive' is a jazzed up term to make it sound better than it was and is deliberately vague. If she had been a manager or an exec then we would have heard plenty about it - in detail. So marketing executive is 'speculation and rumour' too
Old 12-02-2008, 07:03 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week team Member

Quote:
Queen Rania opening a new social centre:
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...News-74895.jpg

(Petra)
New social work programme seeks to promote, enhance profession
AMMAN (JT) - Her Majesty Queen Rania on Tuesday inaugurated the Hashemite University social work centre, highlighting its role in providing the country with trained and efficient social workers.
The centre, which was established in response to the Queen’s call for developing social work in the Kingdom, seeks to promote social change and enhance the profession.
http://www.jordantimes.com/?news=12549
Old 12-02-2008, 07:18 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Guys please don't make me say it again.
We're not going to disrupt the current events thread with an argument over something we read in HELLO are we?
When they keep calling Rania and Lalla Salma "close pals" we know not to take everything they write seriously.

Let's move on ...

Thanks
Old 12-02-2008, 08:50 PM
Courtier

Humera! I am really shocked! How could you say that when EVERYONE knows they print only 100% truth about the REAL lives of the celebrities and royalty, Lol!
Old 12-02-2008, 08:53 PM
Serene Highness

Yamamah, I don't know how much we agree about Queen Rania because I have the impression that we have totally different opinions about her. I like her and I estimate her , I mean. I would also like to add that her beauty in my opinion is the result of a balanced personality and also I believe that her faith in her religion make her also balanced person with positive energy and values, that's what I have understand through her speeches, interviews and general appearance.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:17 PM
Courtier

I don't think she is a bad person per se but having seen her in person over the years I can see many of the outside changes. As for the other stuff, I preferred her before she started believing her own PR. She was so charming and natural when she was first queen, very different from the person we now see. Also don't forget her speeches are written for her and her interviews are subjected to scrutiny before the questions are asked (questions are cleared and she chooses which she will answer) and her answers and speeches are to generate positive PR for her and her husband and are not neccessarily the truth as such. Everything is controlled and contrived which is why I take a lot of the things 'with a pinch of salt' and the duties are no more or less than the other royal ladies do. Queen Rania owes much to her predecessor Queen Noor for making the queen role what it is today and for enabling Rania to build on the foundations of Noor's work. If I sound cynical, it is because I am Arab and in Arab countries, press and TV we hear more than what is just presented in the Western press.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:08 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

King meets Korean businessmen
Jordan News Agency - Petra - King meets Korean businessmen
Old 12-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I don't think she is a bad person per se but having seen her in person over the years I can see many of the outside changes. As for the other stuff, I preferred her before she started believing her own PR. She was so charming and natural when she was first queen, very different from the person we now see. Also don't forget her speeches are written for her and her interviews are subjected to scrutiny before the questions are asked (questions are cleared and she chooses which she will answer) and her answers and speeches are to generate positive PR for her and her husband and are not neccessarily the truth as such. Everything is controlled and contrived which is why I take a lot of the things 'with a pinch of salt' and the duties are no more or less than the other royal ladies do. Queen Rania owes much to her predecessor Queen Noor for making the queen role what it is today and for enabling Rania to build on the foundations of Noor's work. If I sound cynical, it is because I am Arab and in Arab countries, press and TV we hear more than what is just presented in the Western press.
I understand that you have another point of view as you are from an arab country, as for me I don't know the history, politics etc. of the region, so I don't know the changes if they are. Everybody has his one opinion and his point of view either we agree or not.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/12-2008/428People01.pdf