King Abdullah & Queen Rania Current Events 27: March 18 -June 1, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Humera

Moderator Emeritus
Country
Canada
Welcome to King Abdullah & Queen Rania's current events: Part 27

The previous thread can be found here:
King Abdullah & Queen Rania Current Events 26: January 11-March 17, 2008

Before posting, please keep the following in mind:
  • The Forums' Photo Posting Rules require that members may only post photos directly to The Royal Forums if they have written permission from the copyright holder or they took the photo yourself.
  • Further questions, including those on how to post pictures, are answered in our Member FAQs.
  • Take a few moments to browse through our Community Rules.
  • Post only 20% or less of an article, followed by a link to the rest of it.
  • Stay on topic; while it can be tempting, please avoid discussions of an overtly political or religious nature.
  • Be civil and respectful, even when you disagree.
Posts that do not comply with the above, as well as all off-topic, empty and irrelvant posts will be deleted.

Happy Posting!

Royal Family of Jordan Moderating Team

Last edited:
o i wish she would wear more colour in her clothes not brown/gray/white all the time and get rid of belts with everything! It was so nice to see her in the yellow dress/Elie Saab dress and even purple turtleneck sweater a couple of weeks ago but it is sad these colours are so rare on her

lol does she read the forums?? today she barely had any makeup and she changed her hair style,lol, I wonder =)

lol does she read the forums?? today she barely had any makeup and she changed her hair style,lol, I wonder =)
She often wears her hair like that though, I seem to remember Humera posting lots of similar photos in her hair thread.

Will they be going away for Easter, does anyone know?

well, muslims don't celebrate easter, right? so i don't imagine they'd be going anywhere...

No, there are no Easter celebrations per se.

AMMAN (JT) - His Majesty King Abdullah stressed on Tuesday that Jordan will continue assuming its historical role in supporting and protecting Jerusalem churches and preserving the Arab identity of the holy city.

At a meeting with Coadjutor Bishop of the Anglican Episcopal Diocese of Jerusalem and the Middle East Suheil Dawani, the Monarch added the Kingdom will do its utmost to help Christian Arabs in Jerusalem and the rest of the Palestinian territories remain in their lands.
Jordan Times

I saw in other board some photo´s of Queen Rania and their children in France, where they spent Easter.

Does anyone know where the King Abdullah's children attend school?

so she is on vocation in France that why we didn't see her lately.I hope the kids enjoy

Has anyone more pictures? I think the girl next to her is Iman :rolleyes:.

He is in jordan with prince hussein ..... i saw them today on jordan tv main news

She was in St. Paul de Vence with Hashem and Iman. :flowers:

I saw the pictures of Queen in her holidays. Iman is beautiful.

A new chef for king Abdullah & queen rania

Welshman becomes chef to Jordanian royals

:):):)
HE has been cooking since he was a schoolboy, has run kitchens all over the world and is now a regular fixture in the Good Food Guide.
But he never imagined what lay in store for him when he started looking for a winter job last year.......
Welshman becomes chef to Jordanian royals - icWales

thanks for sharing salma PIman is big girl:) now she is more and more the new familly beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom