The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 03:30 PM
Serene Highness

What about Sundharst Parade, Royal Military Academy of Britain?
Last year the parade was on August 11th. We had seen some very nice QRania's photos.

Old 08-16-2007, 05:57 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godiva View Post
What about Sundharst Parade, Royal Military Academy of Britain?

Last year the parade was on August 11th. We had seen some very nice QRania's photos.

The Sovereign's Parade in Sandhurst took place on August 10th, 2007, this year without the Jordanian royals.

Old 08-17-2007, 06:50 AM
Aristocracy

I need help! I've been looking for pics of Queen Rania when she was wearing this camel coloured jacket and jeans strolling down the street of Paris with her sister (I think) and bodyguards.. Please help me find it.. Tanx..
Old 08-17-2007, 03:46 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suPeRgiRL! View Post
I need help! I've been looking for pics of Queen Rania when she was wearing this camel coloured jacket and jeans strolling down the street of Paris with her sister (I think) and bodyguards.. Please help me find it.. Tanx..
If link don´t work search Rania Paris and go to page 3

IBL Bildbyrĺ | 0435 44 07 65
Old 08-17-2007, 08:59 PM
Heir Apparent

King Abdullah performed Friday prayers at the King Al Hussein Mosque 17th August 2007, Prince Feisal was with him (so he's obviously not holidaying with Alia)
5097I.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
5098I.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
5099I.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 08-17-2007, 09:01 PM
Heir Apparent

King Abdullah visited the military, 16th August 2007
5090I.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
5089I.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
5088I.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 08-17-2007, 11:07 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
If link don´t work search Rania Paris and go to page 3

IBL Bildbyrĺ | 0435 44 07 65
this link didn't work for me, don't know if its only me but you can also find these photos at abaca press, go to this address search people at the top, she's under R then go to page three...sorry it won't let me directly link to Rania

Abaca Press Americas Search Results
Old 08-18-2007, 12:57 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veram98 View Post
The Sovereign's Parade in Sandhurst took place on August 10th, 2007, this year without the Jordanian royals.
Thank you Veram98. It's pity that they didn't attend.
Old 08-18-2007, 06:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Amman, Aug. 18 (Petra) His Majesty King Abdullah II on Saturday directed the government not to raise school donations paid by parents at the beginning of every school year.
News

Amman, Aug. 19 (Petra) – A Royal Decree was issued today dissolving the parliament as of Monday, August 20, 2007.

A Royal Decree was also issued to carry out parliamentary elections according to law.
News

Amman, Aug. 19 (Petra)-- His Majesty King Abdullah II on Sunday received President of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) Rene van der Linden who is visiting Jordan within a tour to the Middle East.
News
Old 08-19-2007, 01:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Kids Company, the pioneering charity that helps children and teenagers who have suffered abuse and neglect, will close in March unless the government commits to a new long-term funding package........

· Among the charity's sponsors are the Prince of Wales, Cherie Blair and Queen Rania Al-Abdullah of Jordan.
Kids Company founder pleads: help me or we will have to close | Politics | The Observer
Old 08-19-2007, 07:20 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

King enquires about health conditions of Emir of Kuwait, Saudi Foreign Minister
News
Old 08-22-2007, 08:56 AM
Nobility

The King and Queen are in London with their children at the moment. Anyone know why or why it has not been announced? A private visit / holiday I suppose.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:45 PM
Heir Apparent

They have a house in London, although I don't know any details, so they've probably gone there for a few days. They often pop over for a few days.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:28 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
The King and Queen are in London with their children at the moment. Anyone know why or why it has not been announced? A private visit / holiday I suppose.
If it's a private visit or a family holiday that its not announced. The only visits that are announced are official, state visit's or a working visit such as attending a conference, or Queen Rania opening a charity things like that i guess are also announced either from the orginization side or the jordanian court
Old 08-23-2007, 04:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
If it's a private visit or a family holiday that its not announced. The only visits that are announced are official, state visit's or a working visit such as attending a conference, or Queen Rania opening a charity things like that i guess are also announced either from the orginization side or the jordanian court
Tha's not strictly true as announcements have been made in the past of their trips to London.
Old 08-23-2007, 04:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Ramallah, Aug. 22 (Petra)—The Palestinian Authority valued the initiative of His Majesty King Abdullah II to dispatch urgent medical assistance to Al Maqased Hospital in Jerusalem and Gaza Strip hospitals, especially Al Shifaa Hospital, due to the shortage in necessary drugs and medical equipment.
News

Old 08-23-2007, 08:25 AM
Nobility

The reason I asked about the trip to London is because usually even if it is a private visit, you see on Petra News that someone has been sworn in as regent for the duration of the king's absence but this time I did not see that.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:31 AM
Heir Apparent

I hadn't noticed the lack of a regent. Maybe it's still Feisal? I think he was sworn in when they went to Italy? Plus he's been working for the past week or so.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:44 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
The reason I asked about the trip to London is because usually even if it is a private visit, you see on Petra News that someone has been sworn in as regent for the duration of the king's absence but this time I did not see that.
Yes Chelsea, always know who´s in Jordan as regent.
Prince Faysal was yesterday in Sweden. I don´t think he´s not now the regent.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
Yes Chelsea, always know who´s in Jordan as regent.
Prince Faysal was yesterday in Sweden. I don´t think he´s now the regent.
they didn't annouce that the king is out of Jordan, there is no regent

And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Closed Thread