King Abdullah and Queen Rania Current Events 1: September 2003-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan's King Abdullah II and Queen Rania stand after breaking ground for the king's new academy 22 July 2004 in Manja, near Madaba, in central-southern Jordan 30km south of Amman. The academy modeled after Deerfield Academy in the United States, where the king studied, is one of Jordan's most ambitious educational projects.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/51106465...9C30E9B9B114CE8

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/51106462...9C30E9B9B114CE8

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/51106460...9C30E9B9B114CE8

Originally posted by micas@Jul 22nd, 2004 - 6:05 pm
Jordan's King Abdullah II and Queen Rania stand after breaking ground for the king's new academy 22 July 2004 in Manja, near Madaba, in central-southern Jordan 30km south of Amman. The academy modeled after Deerfield Academy in the United States, where the king studied, is one of Jordan's most ambitious educational projects.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/51106465...9C30E9B9B114CE8

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/51106462...9C30E9B9B114CE8

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/51106460...9C30E9B9B114CE8
she doesnt look pregnant in these pics

Why is she wearing a jacket in the middle of sumemr. The temp in jordan is about 32-38 degrees celseuis.

Originally posted by Guess Who@Jul 23rd, 2004 - 9:00 am
Why is she wearing a jacket in the middle of sumemr. The temp in jordan is about 32-38 degrees celseuis.
it seems like a light jacket, maybe she isnt wearing anything underneath only a tank top

but rania is not the only one wearing a jacket. all the men in the background are wearing jackets too. i dont' think its really fair just to criticize her..... :flower:

(i'm not a rania supporter or hater...just wanted to point that out)

They are wearing suits like KAbdullah, because they have to, they can't show up in jeans or shirts, but QRania had the choice, and lately she's wearing lots of outfits that have belts... She may be pregnant!

I've noticed she's concealing her belly in other photos, too. Maybe the jacket is to camouflage the protruding belly?
I've also noticed that she's desperately been trying to conceal her belly. And she's been quite successful in doing so, for people on this board keep dismissing the possibility of a pregnancy. Given she's naturally very thin, her gaining weight particularly around her waist/belly area will keep raising a few eyebrows but only for a few months till the rumour settles down/or the pregnancy is announced. I think she's one of those women that don't gain much weight during their pregnancies with the exception of the protruding belly. But as I said my telling is like a shot in the dark.

Does anyone have a pic of Rania when she was pregnant with any of her children?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what Rania has been up to? She seems to have disapeared! I wonder what she's up to? There have been more pictures in Jordan of Noor lately than Rania. I wonder if she's just taking a summer break to be with her kids.

QR in Sardinia, is she by herself ?

Just read on a mag QR is in Sardinia , having the time of her life, no reference to KA being there, too- can anyone plz tell me more about this holiday, where are the other siblings, no all-family holiday this summer ? I was eager to see new pix of them all, including P Noor Hamzah as the new Crown Princess.

KA&QR are going to athens for the olympic games

I found this articlr in the jazeera that says QR and KA are going to be at the olympic games...

Athens Olympic Games Attract Royalty, Presidents and Celebrities

Christine Pirovolakis

Deutsche Presse-Agentur, Arab News

ATHENS, 12 August 2004 — The Olympics have traditionally been a stage for the rich, powerful and famous to mingle — and sometimes fall in love. King Gustaf XVI and Queen Silvia of Sweden, who met at the 1972 Olympics in Munich where she was working as a Games hostess, will be in Athens for the Games which open tomorrow. So will be Denmark’s Crown Prince Frederik and his Australian wife Mary Elizabeth Donaldson, for whom the Sydney 2000 Games provided the site for the start of their romance.

One of the world’s richest women, Athena Onassis, meanwhile, will be cheering her boyfriend, Brazilian showjumper Alvaro Alfonso de Miranda, to add a third medal to team bronze in 1996 and 2000.

Overall, some 66 of the world’s leaders, including 29 presidents, 26 prime ministers and 11 royals are expected to be in Greece during the world’s largest sporting event.

British Prime Minister Tony Blair and his wife Cherie are reportedly among the 1,800 Olympic visitors aboard the world’s largest cruiseship, the Queen Mary 2, which arrived at the port of Pireaus.

Other leaders who opted to stay aboard luxury yachts while in Greece are Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Recep Erdogan.

Accompanied by his wife Barbara, his twin granddaughters Barbara and Jenna as well as 20 security agents, former US President George Bush is also guest of the Greek business magnate Spyros Latsis.

Italian President Silvio Berlusconi is also expected to attend the Olympics while French President Jacques Chirac said he will arrive once the French team begins winning some medals. German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder is said to attend only the Paralympics in September.

Spain’s King Juan Carlos and Queen Sophia and King Abdallah and Queen Rania of Jordan are expected to be in Athens. Britain’s Prince Charles and his sons William and Harry will be in town for the Games.

Formula One champion Michael Schumacher, movie stars George Clooney, Julia Roberts and Angelina Jolie, pop stars Madonna and Britney Spears and model Naomi Campbell will also be there.

dooya said:
tipper I like ur points. useems to be great reader of celebrities espicially JRF.

thanx, I have been following them closely since 1998.

I happy u replied .Are u fromm there? I mean Jordan so that ur closed from the event?And what do u think of my point{As an expert?}

Prince Ali's wedding to Reem is in less then a month, So I guess we will see if QRania is pregnant or not.

Last edited:
(You're so funny!!!)

Balqis said:
Amina Amina,
as if the links you provided correctly tell the story. The first link is to a magazine feature on Queen Rania. The items shown are the fashion editor's idea of what Queen Rania's style is that is all. She hasn't got these items. If she does show me the photos please. The second link you provided is nice but shows nothing to prove your point.
Regarding Queen Rania's spending: why are you so adamant to prove she spends? What's it to you? The Moroccan royal ladies do not spend money on designer clothes and accessories? No of course not! Chanel to them is like Target to the average woman.

Every royal individual does spend, and I never mentioned that moroccan royals don't spend. Every one knows about QRania 'spending and I have nothing against her, because it's none of my business, that's her own and her poor country's business!! I just found the links and I posted them that's all! You didn't like what I wrote? Well, too bad!

Last edited:
KA and QR

dooya said:
I happy u replied .Are u fromm there? I mean Jordan so that ur closed from the event?And what do u think of my point{As an expert?}
no, dooya, I'm no expert indeed ! I'm not from Jordan, I just read alot about them over the years and asked Jordanian people anything they could tell me about them, - well, your point , which 1, KA being thinner ?

Balqis said:
There isn't, Sommone. Some people just like to blow things out of proportion and create misconceptions at the very least, lies at the very most. This is the lowdown: Silverware and some watches from a Danish company was stolen. Some of the stolen items were supposedly meant for the Jordan Royal Family, commisioned supposedly by Queen Rania for a supposed amount of money. End of story. That's it. How much of the items were meant for the royal house, no one is sure, how much it cost is only an estimate.

The stolen items were indeed meant for the jordanian royal family, pictures of the cutlery and watches with the royal family's crest were posted on this board several weeks ago.

dooya said:
king abdulla seemed lost alot of wieght. Have any 1 noticed that?
I haven't seen any pictures of King abdullah lately...which photos are you talking about? Where can they be found?

gettyimages picx espicially when he were in china with the jordanian football team {meeting with presidents are included}.

Hey just read some stuff on RAnia...golly does she always spend money like her country is super rich???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom