General news about King Abdullah, Queen Rania & Family 1: August 2009 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks asturiana. I don´t know if this is the best moment to this travel. They are been in Switzerland before, but only in one time paparazzis took pics when they are enjoying of snow.
they are going skiing?
not sure of the timing too but that does not mean they don't have to take a break I only hope they keep paparazzi away,they don't need any more bad pub IMO.

Queen Rania is one of the finalists to 1st International EVA Awards. The ceremony will take place in Madrid

they are going skiing?
not sure of the timing too but that does not mean they don't have to take a break I only hope they keep paparazzi away,they don't need any more bad pub IMO.
Google Übersetzer

Last edited by a moderator:
The Associated Press: Jordan: Ex-MP charged with inciting against king
A judicial official says Jordan's military prosecutor has charged a maverick ex-parliamentarian with public incitement against the country's king.The official says Ahmed Oweidi Abbadi faces up to 15 years in jail if convicted.
Abbadi, 66, was arrested late Thursday. The pan-Arab media has said he was hiding from the police. He had repeatedly made statements and given interviews calling for toppling Jordan's royal Hashemite dynasty.
Abbadi, who hails from a prominent Bedouin tribe, has said that he wants the ruler to have absolute powers such as are currently held by King Abdullah II. However, he would have the king be elected, and serve for a four-year term.
The official spoke Friday on condition of anonymity because he is not allowed to make press statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom