The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 09:04 PM
Aristocracy

I think it is a repeat, because I think I remember the queen saying some of these things in the last Oprah interview.

Old 04-07-2011, 12:11 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrifia View Post
I think you're right asturiana.
Another usual visit to US to met Oprah and attend the silly charity events of her celebrities friends that would be (and sorry to say that) stupidity.
Agreed. That's a relevant comment.
I'm wondering if she ends up at Oprah. If so, nothing except for a rerun without anything truly significant is going to arise from this.

Old 04-08-2011, 12:48 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana View Post
Again in Oprah Show? I have thought, she has learned something from the criticism. I hope this is only a repetition.
It could be a video'd interview, I would also be surprised if she went to the States anytime soon.
Old 04-09-2011, 03:58 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandduchess24 View Post
I would just like to say that they are such a cool family and the king, what a guy so laid back and friendly and what an adventurer he is. Jordan is so lucky to have a king like Abdullah II.
I agree, they're great and her style is fab. I'll be watching Oprah for sure
Old 04-10-2011, 03:08 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Was anyone able to watch the Oprah show with Queen Rania? Could you tell us about it please.
Old 04-15-2011, 07:35 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

Brazilian TV presenter calls Queen Rania of Jordan 'a piranha'
A leading Brazilian television presenter has been forced to apologise after he called Queen Rania of Jordan and other wives of Middle Eastern leaders "piranhas", a derogatory term in Brazil used to refer to women of easy virtue.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:32 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by greek101 View Post
I think it is a repeat, because I think I remember the queen saying some of these things in the last Oprah interview.
Maybe it's a repeat, but Queen Rania used to repeat the same speech in her interiews since years, and people are tired and aware, especially when the truth and reality is there and it's not what she's showing on western medias...

Well now time showed that she's not that intelligent when she made the choice of this way communication for propaganda instead of taking a low profile and working without fuss.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:26 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

There is no mention of any interview of Queen Rania's being aired the Oprah's April 8 show: Incredible "Where Are They Now?" Follow-Ups! - Oprah.com
You can even watch the preview of the show and it makes no mention of Rania.

The article in question is from India where a local channel was probably airing an old episode of Oprah. That's why the interview excerpt sounds familiar.

It's unfortunate how quick some of us can attack but not bother to do a bit of background checking.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:51 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Was anyone able to watch the Oprah show with Queen Rania? Could you tell us about it please.
Queen Rania on Oprah?? Is this true considering the situation in ME i thought she might keep it low!!
Old 04-17-2011, 01:19 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

sound like an old episode old episode like Humera mention.
Old 04-21-2011, 03:29 PM
Royal Highness

Short Video:
Rania de Jordania: separacin o rumor?
Old 04-22-2011, 01:47 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Could someone translate the article & video please.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:29 AM
Royal Highness

Sorry, my english is too bad, but its only gossip. They speculate if King Abdullah will seperate from Rania, because of the criticism.
I cant remember see her in the first outfit, was this in New York?
Old 04-22-2011, 04:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

google translate :

The Arab world is going through its best. The continuous revolts not only affect the safety of the country, but it seems that also on their Royal Family. Apparently King Abdullah has taken the decision of wanting to divorce his wife Rania.

To bad weather ... good face, that's how it seems that Rania try to appear before the media. However, your continuous shopping on 5th Avenue in New York and spending on clothes, have prompted the Jordanian people turn away.

After Rania of Jordan was not denied in the past for possible separation, claiming to be the biggest fan of her husband, this time seems to be final. Apparently the 36 tribal leaders have told the Jordanian king or divorces her ... or the arming of San Quintin. The double jeopardy for Rania.

As reported by numerous media outlets, the cause of separation suggests that King Abdullah wants to increase their popularity, due to continued unrest in the country. But, the modern image of his wife, Rania, is not conducive to anything in his political goal.

If this happens, Abdullah would remain in charge of children. Is it just a rumor?
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 04-22-2011, 07:24 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Sorry, my english is too bad, but its only gossip. They speculate if King Abdullah will seperate from Rania, because of the criticism.
I cant remember see her in the first outfit, was this in New York?
The first outfit looks like it was worn in Europe, look at the plate numbers on the cars, they look European (I could be wrong)

I take this with a grain of salt, nothing new with the separation rumors which have gone on for such a long time.
Old 04-23-2011, 02:50 PM
Royal Highness

World's prettiest princesses

AsiaOne Multimedia
Old 04-23-2011, 03:37 PM
Heir Apparent

I hope the marriage of King Abdullah and Queen Rania can weather the current situation.
Old 04-23-2011, 03:45 PM
Heir Apparent

He always seemed very proud of her. But Queen Rania's appearance and image have changed drastically since she first became Queen...and not for the better.

Her look is now almost completely "Hollywood" and it seems to be getting worse. I think it great to be stylish and dress well, but Rania must be sensitive to the fact that her image is in sharp contrast with the realities of life for most Jordanians.

I am honestly baffled as to what is going on with Rania these days.
Old 04-24-2011, 06:49 PM
Courtier

These sites or newspapers or whatever they are who write such things for Rania and Royal Jordanian Family at this difficult situation are tragic. Not only gossip but bad, very bad gossip.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:06 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godiva View Post
These sites or newspapers or whatever they are who write such things for Rania and Royal Jordanian Family at this difficult situation are tragic. Not only gossip but bad, very bad gossip.
I agree. It is just malicious gossip. It may even be wishful thinking for some. Their Majesties are a good couple, and I do not see HM King Abdullah doing something so drastic just to 'increase his popularity'. I wish them all the best