Crown Prince Hamzah relieved of his title: November 28, 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tipper said:
why shouldn't J ppl not want PN as their Queen, 'cos of her not being beautiful, ? can't understand-

i did not tell this!
i think he loves her and i think she is beautyfull and i cant imagine that the jordanian people dont like her and want her as queen.
it was the jordanian girl who told this.not me.i just asked why she thinks that way that the wedding was arranged.

closesttoheaven said:
i did not tell this!
i think he loves her and i think she is beautyfull and i cant imagine that the jordanian people dont like her and want her as queen.
it was the jordanian girl who told this.not me.i just asked why she thinks that way that the wedding was arranged.

well, in fact I was asking it to meni85, not to u.

Text1

The same story repeats again king Abdullah remove the title from prince hamzah(delight of the eye) the isolation provided that it’s a curtailment his mother queen noor and also to remove prince nayefs son from the image just as they always was .prince nayef is king Hussein’s uncle and he more older than king talal ,so he belief that he worthier the throne than prince talal but his dad prince Abdullah deprive him from the throne coz his mother is a black slave however prince talals mother was from a Nobel(royal family).

Prince hamzahs marriage explains at that time that is alliance in the dynasty in order to minimize the king Abdullah and queen rania power.

Text2

Jordanian reliable source said that queen noor decided to return to the authority from this marriage coz the bride is prince nayefs grand daughter.

The same source add that king Hussein exiles his uncle to Spain and the pride was born in Madrid from prince asem the second son of prince nayef and Spanish woman .

He said that the marriage is not a spontaneous event, queen noor the mother of groom play a role in this marriage coz she know the marriage like this will consolidate prince hamzah chance in receiving the throne after his brother, decrease king Abdullah opportunities to remove prince hamzah from his position and give the title (crown prince)to his son from a Palestinian queen rania .

Comment: the sources said that princess fayrozah is Spanish because she carries the Spanish passport

I don’t mean that Jordanian r not wanna princess noor to be a queen they r not care a bout that many of Arab specially in the country which adapt the royal system citizen not allow to tell there opinion a bout the king or the queen e.g. king Hussein was married princess muna the British woman Jordanian people not like to control by an Arabian woman but they don’t do anything coz king was provided with another authority (Britain)which had made all order at that time. People here don’t like princess noor (there opinion) they don’t like her beauty and also she doesn’t speak Arabic as they r noticed from the marriage video (she speak Spanish )also queen noor doesn’t speak Arabic I saw her since three years ago and spoke with her she is so kind but her Arabic is not fluent. so I mean Jordanian here don’t have a power to say yes or no for the next queen and if they will chose they absolutely want to chose one of them (talk as they talking, eat as they eating, study in Jordanian school and univ….etc) I mean woman know them and what they need’s.hope we can understand what I mean coz my English isn’t very good:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much and I understand what you are saying. I have always wondered, since they were exiled to Spain, what language (mother language) PNoor and her family spoke. I was pretty sure it was spanish, but since they are royals of Jordan than I thought that arabic might have been important. DO you think that PNoor would not like settling in Jordan?

I still dont buy it. Queen Noor couldnt possibly have been planning such an elaborate dynastic plot at a time when she, like most of us, knew that her son's chances of remaining crown prince were slim. If there is a shred of truth in any of this it obviously didnt work. Hamzah is no longer crown prince.
It is more plausible that Queen Noor, who is a good friend of the Spanish royals and Queen Sofia, socialized more with the family of Princess Noor and became good friends with them. Queen Noor has spent quite a bit of time in Spain (vacations etc)
Princess Noor also joined King Abdullah, Queen Rania, and Hamzah when the royals were on vacation in Spain a couple of years ago. I doubt King Abdullah would've encouraged any attachment between Princess Noor and Prince Hamzah if he felt threatened in any way.

meni85 said:
Text1

The same story repeats again king Abdullah remove the title from prince hamzah(delight of the eye) the isolation provided that it’s a curtailment his mother queen noor and also to remove prince nayefs son from the image just as they always was .prince nayef is king Hussein’s uncle and he more older than king talal ,so he belief that he worthier the throne than prince talal but his dad prince Abdullah deprive him from the throne coz his mother is a black slave however prince talals mother was from a Nobel(royal family).

Prince hamzahs marriage explains at that time that is alliance in the dynasty in order to minimize the king Abdullah and queen rania power.

Text2

Jordanian reliable source said that queen noor decided to return to the authority from this marriage coz the bride is prince nayefs grand daughter.

The same source add that king Hussein exiles his uncle to Spain and the pride was born in Madrid from prince asem the second son of prince nayef and Spanish woman .

He said that the marriage is not a spontaneous event, queen noor the mother of groom play a role in this marriage coz she know the marriage like this will consolidate prince hamzah chance in receiving the throne after his brother, decrease king Abdullah opportunities to remove prince hamzah from his position and give the title (crown prince)to his son from a Palestinian queen rania .

Comment: the sources said that princess fayrozah is Spanish because she carries the Spanish passport

well, PN's mum is from Iran, she's not Spanish, at all, I believe Nayef was younger than Talal, true he tried to steal the throne from K Talal who was the eldest son, and he was therefore sent to exhile. What does it mean he was born by a black slave ???????????? never heard that ?:) ;) :) ;) :confused: :confused:

this is not my opinion i only translated some text from arabic news. we have many arabic media announced the same and here in jordan many politics saloons also talked about that this a royal game which needs many analaysation to understood it. ya here in jordan love prince hamzah how said not he is very cute and resemble his father from many things but a very important thing we love in hamzah is his islamic opinions . but sure we should see many people in street wave to hamzah not coz of love but coz curiosity(if we saw presedent arafat funeral we would know what i mean)and also not very people wave at procession becuase the way which the procession pass from it crowded of people.
the police stop the cars and the people and prevent them go to any where until the marraige finished although this road was very main in the capital amman.
then i studied many years here in history about king talal but never we hear about prince nayef so when prince hamzah engaged to princess noor (we dont know her,her father...my friend ask me if princess noor is suadi princess!!!!!!!) after the engaged i want more to read some books about that but never founded prince nayef so i asked dr of jordans history in univ . he told me that prince talal more older than prince nayef then he looked at me and i understood what he meant. here many of facts changes in order to make the royal safty .of course we dont listen that prince nayef from a slave !!!!!!!!they isnt stupied to announce that ,in arabic history from many years ago men marraige many slave but we dont total it amarraige this past traditional.

meni85 said:
hi every one im a jordanian girl studing in jordan univ .many month ago i read our opinions about the jordan and the royal family on it,but i feel sorry coz we have many wrongs opinion ,one that the royal make jordan as a heaven !!!!:cool: but i wanna to commont a bout the marriage of prince hamzah and princess noor .one says that is arranged marriage (that true). many of the citizen here know why prince hamzah marriage his cousin (in order to consolidate his position)that why king abdullah remove the prince from his position as acrown prince .all in jordan be certain that prince hamzah can marry most abeautiful woman,elegant than princess noor (princess beauty is not the main reason a bout the correlation)many of jordanian here fell that princess noor is not beautiful in order to be the next queen (we always things here that the beauty and education r first) in my opinion i love her beautiful smile she look geat when she is smilling.so the one who says that this marriage is arranged isnt lie ....its fact. plz read the follow arabic text
وتكررت الحكاية بعزل الملك عبدالله لقرة عينه الامير
حمزة بطريقة فسرت على انهاء اقصاء للامير الشاب تماما وتحجيم لنفوذ امه الملكة نور وابعاد ابناء الامير نايف عن الصورة كما كان حالهم دائما والامير نايف هو عم الملك حسين وهو اكبر سنا من الملك طلال وكان يرى نفسه احق بالعرش من اخيه لكن اباه الامير عبدالله حرمه من العرش لان ام نايف عبدة سوداء في حين ان ام طلال كانت من العائلة المالكة وكان الامير حمزة قد تزوج من حفيدة الامير نايف الامر الذي فسر في حينه على انه تحالف داخل الاسرة الحاكمة يهدف الى تحجيم انفراد الملك عبدالله وزوجته الفلسطينية بالحكم

what made u bring up this subject now?! Come on they have been married for 2 years now,what difference does what u said make? I heard what u said aswell from more than one place but again,there's no use of bringing this subject up,they are Married,and looks aren't everything if as u say Noor isn't cute,which i have to disagree with...and why do u think a Queen should be cute?
oh what made u think this whole thing is arranged (APART FROM NEWSPAPERS GOSSIPS?!)

Tata!

Everybody needs to calm down in this thread.

I don't think people are reading each other's posts carefully and reading only what they want to read, not to mention some posts that are rather rude.

If members can not be more respectful and civil in this thread I will close it immediately.

Alexandria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom