The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 09:58 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina
But he looked so happy! Surely that was before he was demoted.
nope. It was after that. I remember many of us were surprised that he even showed up at the opening of the parliament. And he was accompanied by Prince Hashem.

Old 03-29-2005, 11:06 PM
Royal Highness

Well I guess after taking it all in he must have felt relieved. He can do so much good outside of the kingdom.

Anyway...did PHashem still look sad?

Old 03-29-2005, 11:27 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by queentara
PHashim was with KA on a recent a trip in Oman and in Thailand & China with Ali during summer.
and Hamzah was smiling during Parliament opening session that was held the day after he lost his title .I think they get a long just fine.Judging from the pictures.
And QNOOR is probably spending her time outside of Jordan for simple reasons.
Primarily cause Her kids are in States attending college.She grew up in States.That's her territory.
She's a worldwide celebrity,she's single,has the money and most importantly what on earth would she do in Jordan in the first place.

She would be bored in Jordan.There is nothing happening there.
Jordan has a young queen,she's not needed there for the official ceremonies anymore and stuff.
She's probably having a good time,relaxed with no worries anymore.

Hamzah is probably more relaxed too now, that he's no longer a crown prince.
I'm sure she's delighted he won't become a king.One less thing to worry about.The whole region is pretty unstable,being a king is not so cool at all.
Anyway i don't think she'll spend much time in Jordan in the future even though she gets along great with KA ,simply because most probably Jordan is too boring for her.
it's a luck for us u can read QN's mind- and what should Hamzah do, after having been stripped of his title, of course, he appeared in public and he smiled, he's a proud man, u c-QN is not needed anymore, well, maybe, that's part of the problem, some1 made her feel unwelcome in Jordan, as for Hashim, he's not unwelcome in Jordan, that's in my opinion, as I can't read any1's mind, unfortunately-

has any1 read his reply to the King, on Nov 29, 2004 ? it's on his site, it does not really sound a man who's relieved.
Old 03-29-2005, 11:31 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina
Well I guess after taking it all in he must have felt relieved. He can do so much good outside of the kingdom.

Anyway...did PHashem still look sad?

Hashem looked considerably more sombre
Though in this pic Hamzah looks serious too. Their expressions are appropriate for the occassion I think, unless one considers the opening of parliament a fun event.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1 copy.JPG
Views:	122
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	117595  
Old 03-30-2005, 12:44 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
Hashem looked considerably more sombre
Though in this pic Hamzah looks serious too. Their expressions are appropriate for the occassion I think, unless one considers the opening of parliament a fun event.

sombre ? to me, he looks upset, as for Hashim, don't know, maybe he did not care too much, but if u look at the pix of Hamzah and his wife taken last Dec, he is so thin and he does look unhappy.
Old 03-30-2005, 11:59 AM
Royal Highness

Hashim did care cuz that was his brother.
Old 04-20-2005, 08:15 AM
Commoner

the marriage of prince hamzah and princess noor

hi every one im a jordanian girl studing in jordan univ .many month ago i read our opinions about the jordan and the royal family on it,but i feel sorry coz we have many wrongs opinion ,one that the royal make jordan as a heaven !!!! but i wanna to commont a bout the marriage of prince hamzah and princess noor .one says that is arranged marriage (that true). many of the citizen here know why prince hamzah marriage his cousin (in order to consolidate his position)that why king abdullah remove the prince from his position as acrown prince .all in jordan be certain that prince hamzah can marry most abeautiful woman,elegant than princess noor (princess beauty is not the main reason a bout the correlation)many of jordanian here fell that princess noor is not beautiful in order to be the next queen (we always things here that the beauty and education r first) in my opinion i love her beautiful smile she look geat when she is smilling.so the one who says that this marriage is arranged isnt lie ....its fact. plz read the follow arabic text
وتكررت الحكاية بعزل الملك عبدالله لقرة عينه الامير
حمزة بطريقة فسرت على انهاء اقصاء للامير الشاب تماما وتحجيم لنفوذ امه الملكة نور وابعاد ابناء الامير نايف عن الصورة كما كان حالهم دائما والامير نايف هو عم الملك حسين وهو اكبر سنا من الملك طلال وكان يرى نفسه احق بالعرش من اخيه لكن اباه الامير عبدالله حرمه من العرش لان ام نايف عبدة سوداء في حين ان ام طلال كانت من العائلة المالكة وكان الامير حمزة قد تزوج من حفيدة الامير نايف الامر الذي فسر في حينه على انه تحالف داخل الاسرة الحاكمة يهدف الى تحجيم انفراد الملك عبدالله وزوجته الفلسطينية بالحكم
Old 04-20-2005, 08:36 AM
Serene Highness

Just a reminder that the language of this forum is English. All posts must be made in English or have an English translation.

Lyonnaise
TRF Moderator
Old 04-20-2005, 09:58 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by meni85
hi every one im a jordanian girl studing in jordan univ .many month ago i read our opinions about the jordan and the royal family on it,but i feel sorry coz we have many wrongs opinion ,one that the royal make jordan as a heaven !!!! but i wanna to commont a bout the marriage of prince hamzah and princess noor .one says that is arranged marriage (that true). many of the citizen here know why prince hamzah marriage his cousin (in order to consolidate his position)that why king abdullah remove the prince from his position as acrown prince .all in jordan be certain that prince hamzah can marry most abeautiful woman,elegant than princess noor (princess beauty is not the main reason a bout the correlation)many of jordanian here fell that princess noor is not beautiful in order to be the next queen (we always things here that the beauty and education r first) in my opinion i love her beautiful smile she look geat when she is smilling.so the one who says that this marriage is arranged isnt lie ....its fact. plz read the follow arabic text
حمزة بطريقة فسرت على انهاء اقصاء للامير الشاب تماما وتحجيم لنفوذ امه الملكة نور وابعاد ابناء الامير نايف عن الصورة كما كان حالهم دائما والامير نايف هو عم الملك حسين وهو اكبر سنا من الملك طلال وكان يرى نفسه احق بالعرش من اخيه لكن اباه الامير عبدالله حرمه من العرش لان ام نايف عبدة سوداء في حين ان ام طلال كانت من العائلة المالكة وكان الامير حمزة قد تزوج من حفيدة الامير نايف الامر الذي فسر في حينه على انه تحالف داخل الاسرة الحاكمة يهدف الى تحجيم انفراد الملك عبدالله وزوجته الفلسطينية بالحكم

prince hamza would have known that the jordanian people dont want princess noor as queen.
so he cant be so stupid and queen noor too - when it is really arranged.
but i cant believe - because i think he would have married a princess who is loved by the jordanian people.
the only reason that leaves that he married princess noor - is because of love!
Old 04-20-2005, 12:24 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
prince hamza would have known that the jordanian people dont want princess noor as queen.
so he cant be so stupid and queen noor too - when it is really arranged.
but i cant believe - because i think he would have married a princess who is loved by the jordanian people.
the only reason that leaves that he married princess noor - is because of love!
why shouldn't J ppl not want PN as their Queen, 'cos of her not being beautiful, ? can't understand-
Old 04-20-2005, 12:28 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipper
why shouldn't J ppl not want PN as their Queen, 'cos of her not being beautiful, ? can't understand-
i did not tell this!
i think he loves her and i think she is beautyfull and i cant imagine that the jordanian people dont like her and want her as queen.
it was the jordanian girl who told this.not me.i just asked why she thinks that way that the wedding was arranged.
Old 04-20-2005, 12:31 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
i did not tell this!
i think he loves her and i think she is beautyfull and i cant imagine that the jordanian people dont like her and want her as queen.
it was the jordanian girl who told this.not me.i just asked why she thinks that way that the wedding was arranged.

well, in fact I was asking it to meni85, not to u.
Old 04-20-2005, 03:17 PM
Commoner

Text1

The same story repeats again king Abdullah remove the title from prince hamzah(delight of the eye) the isolation provided that itís a curtailment his mother queen noor and also to remove prince nayefs son from the image just as they always was .prince nayef is king Husseinís uncle and he more older than king talal ,so he belief that he worthier the throne than prince talal but his dad prince Abdullah deprive him from the throne coz his mother is a black slave however prince talals mother was from a Nobel(royal family).

Prince hamzahs marriage explains at that time that is alliance in the dynasty in order to minimize the king Abdullah and queen rania power.

Text2

Jordanian reliable source said that queen noor decided to return to the authority from this marriage coz the bride is prince nayefs grand daughter.

The same source add that king Hussein exiles his uncle to Spain and the pride was born in Madrid from prince asem the second son of prince nayef and Spanish woman .

He said that the marriage is not a spontaneous event, queen noor the mother of groom play a role in this marriage coz she know the marriage like this will consolidate prince hamzah chance in receiving the throne after his brother, decrease king Abdullah opportunities to remove prince hamzah from his position and give the title (crown prince)to his son from a Palestinian queen rania .

Comment: the sources said that princess fayrozah is Spanish because she carries the Spanish passport

I donít mean that Jordanian r not wanna princess noor to be a queen they r not care a bout that many of Arab specially in the country which adapt the royal system citizen not allow to tell there opinion a bout the king or the queen e.g. king Hussein was married princess muna the British woman Jordanian people not like to control by an Arabian woman but they donít do anything coz king was provided with another authority (Britain)which had made all order at that time. People here donít like princess noor (there opinion) they donít like her beauty and also she doesnít speak Arabic as they r noticed from the marriage video (she speak Spanish )also queen noor doesnít speak Arabic I saw her since three years ago and spoke with her she is so kind but her Arabic is not fluent. so I mean Jordanian here donít have a power to say yes or no for the next queen and if they will chose they absolutely want to chose one of them (talk as they talking, eat as they eating, study in Jordanian school and univÖ.etc) I mean woman know them and what they needís.hope we can understand what I mean coz my English isnít very good:(
Old 04-20-2005, 04:22 PM
Royal Highness

Thank you so much and I understand what you are saying. I have always wondered, since they were exiled to Spain, what language (mother language) PNoor and her family spoke. I was pretty sure it was spanish, but since they are royals of Jordan than I thought that arabic might have been important. DO you think that PNoor would not like settling in Jordan?
Old 04-20-2005, 05:53 PM
Super Moderator

I still dont buy it. Queen Noor couldnt possibly have been planning such an elaborate dynastic plot at a time when she, like most of us, knew that her son's chances of remaining crown prince were slim. If there is a shred of truth in any of this it obviously didnt work. Hamzah is no longer crown prince.
It is more plausible that Queen Noor, who is a good friend of the Spanish royals and Queen Sofia, socialized more with the family of Princess Noor and became good friends with them. Queen Noor has spent quite a bit of time in Spain (vacations etc)
Princess Noor also joined King Abdullah, Queen Rania, and Hamzah when the royals were on vacation in Spain a couple of years ago. I doubt King Abdullah would've encouraged any attachment between Princess Noor and Prince Hamzah if he felt threatened in any way.
Old 04-20-2005, 11:57 PM
Aristocracy

Question

Quote:
Text1

The same story repeats again king Abdullah remove the title from prince hamzah(delight of the eye) the isolation provided that itís a curtailment his mother queen noor and also to remove prince nayefs son from the image just as they always was .prince nayef is king Husseinís uncle and he more older than king talal ,so he belief that he worthier the throne than prince talal but his dad prince Abdullah deprive him from the throne coz his mother is a black slave however prince talals mother was from a Nobel(royal family).

Prince hamzahs marriage explains at that time that is alliance in the dynasty in order to minimize the king Abdullah and queen rania power.

Text2

Jordanian reliable source said that queen noor decided to return to the authority from this marriage coz the bride is prince nayefs grand daughter.

The same source add that king Hussein exiles his uncle to Spain and the pride was born in Madrid from prince asem the second son of prince nayef and Spanish woman .

He said that the marriage is not a spontaneous event, queen noor the mother of groom play a role in this marriage coz she know the marriage like this will consolidate prince hamzah chance in receiving the throne after his brother, decrease king Abdullah opportunities to remove prince hamzah from his position and give the title (crown prince)to his son from a Palestinian queen rania .

Comment: the sources said that princess fayrozah is Spanish because she carries the Spanish passport

well, PN's mum is from Iran, she's not Spanish, at all, I believe Nayef was younger than Talal, true he tried to steal the throne from K Talal who was the eldest son, and he was therefore sent to exhile. What does it mean he was born by a black slave ???????????? never heard that ?:) :)
Old 04-21-2005, 06:05 AM
Commoner

this is not my opinion i only translated some text from arabic news. we have many arabic media announced the same and here in jordan many politics saloons also talked about that this a royal game which needs many analaysation to understood it. ya here in jordan love prince hamzah how said not he is very cute and resemble his father from many things but a very important thing we love in hamzah is his islamic opinions . but sure we should see many people in street wave to hamzah not coz of love but coz curiosity(if we saw presedent arafat funeral we would know what i mean)and also not very people wave at procession becuase the way which the procession pass from it crowded of people.
the police stop the cars and the people and prevent them go to any where until the marraige finished although this road was very main in the capital amman.
then i studied many years here in history about king talal but never we hear about prince nayef so when prince hamzah engaged to princess noor (we dont know her,her father...my friend ask me if princess noor is suadi princess!!!!!!!) after the engaged i want more to read some books about that but never founded prince nayef so i asked dr of jordans history in univ . he told me that prince talal more older than prince nayef then he looked at me and i understood what he meant. here many of facts changes in order to make the royal safty .of course we dont listen that prince nayef from a slave !!!!!!!!they isnt stupied to announce that ,in arabic history from many years ago men marraige many slave but we dont total it amarraige this past traditional.
Old 04-22-2005, 06:21 AM
Nobility

Quote:

what made u bring up this subject now?! Come on they have been married for 2 years now,what difference does what u said make? I heard what u said aswell from more than one place but again,there's no use of bringing this subject up,they are Married,and looks aren't everything if as u say Noor isn't cute,which i have to disagree with...and why do u think a Queen should be cute?
oh what made u think this whole thing is arranged (APART FROM NEWSPAPERS GOSSIPS?!)

Tata!
Old 04-22-2005, 09:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Everybody needs to calm down in this thread.

I don't think people are reading each other's posts carefully and reading only what they want to read, not to mention some posts that are rather rude.

If members can not be more respectful and civil in this thread I will close it immediately.

Alexandria