Children of King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Part 2 - February 2011 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely pictures for her, I loved the one with Muna :D

Sooo Nice Pictures Of Princess Iman , I Have Never Seen This Pictures Before , Thank you For Posting dodo88

princess Iman has the best features of both that King & Queen, IMO!

;) Such a beautiful photo,
She has her father's smile don't you think?

Thank`s Biri ! Princess Iman will grow and come very beautiful ! :wub:

he is a very handsome young man he has grown up so quick

Last edited:
princess Iman Looks So Nice , She’s Beautiful Princess Indeed and I Think She’s prettiest One Of The King & Queen Children & I Love Little Hashem Too , Thank you for Posting Biri .

very nice posts :ohmy: these 2 p.h and p.iman are grown up real fast! i thought salma was to be the cute one but imans realy come out :). i think shes gona be the p. haya of her fam/genration. :p

do you know whens this trip from maby her twitter says about it?

Last edited:
Nice thread I follow and cherish. Either when it's the King or Queen Rania or their children like Hussein and Iman I come in contact with beautiful scenery or depictions upon the lives of the Jordanian royals and their travels. I'm grateful for and always will be for the sharing of imagery where I get to see the World and many people. Thanks you guys for showing us about the lives of Princess Iman and her siblings. They are a joy to look at and see get older. Those last pictures made me smile. They're so cute.

For the first time crown prince Hussein swarm in as regent
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Crown Prince takes oath as regent

Amman, Apr 21 (Petra) -- His Royal Highness Crown Prince Al Hussein Bin Abdullah was on Saturday sworn in as regent during a ceremony attended by cabinet members.

After taking the oath, Prince Al Hussein met Prime Minister Awn Khasawneh at the premier's office to discuss a host of issues.

His Majesty King Abdullah II was on a tour of Europe where he held a series of meetings with European Union leaders and addressed the European Parliament in Strasbourg on regional and bilateral issues.

//Petra//SS
21/4/2012 - 05:30:01 PM

Last edited:
isn't he young to take this responsibility?

He is still very young IMO but article 28 (L) of Jordan`s constitution says :
(l) A Regent or Viceregent or member of the Council of Regency or of the Council of Viceregents shall not be less than thirty years according to the lunar calendar. However, any male relative of the King who has completed his eighteenth year of age according to the lunar calendar may be appointed to any such office.

He is 18 years old, so he is not really young :D

She is 2 years younger than her brother ... will turn 16 next September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom