Children of King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I wonder how CP Hussein would look with straight hair?

What a lovely, intimate picture. He has grown so much!

You did absolutely good work, Shikha Pal! I'm glad to see one of their latest picts and a minute part of their house.. :ROFLMAO:
You're right, yamamah. The boy is bigger and bigger.

Thanks for sharing the photo! :flowers: Lovely decoration, btw! ;)
I think Hashem will be very tall when he grows up.

It is great that she is enjoying her life like any normal kid:)

Agreeing.
That reminds me of things my friends & I would write about each other :)

I dont know who wrote it, but i`m sure it is about her.

lol thats is kinda funny but then it could be someones not so freindly and just know about her personaly?

Maybe its so we get to see a more warmer/sillier side of hers?

Maybe its so we get to see a more warmer/sillier side of hers?
I kinda think that the article wasn't putted out there for us to see. I just think that Iman & her friends maybe had fun & then they just putted it outthere, so I don't think it is because Iman want us & the rest of the world to see that she's fun & silly. I think that it is just something you do when you're young; have fun & fool around on the internet with your friends :)
Or, well, that's just my opinion :)

Oh yes, I agree with greek101. even a princess has right to behave like a teenager. So she can grow into a normal adult.

U know i do hope rania and the king allow CP huessin to marry a normal jordanian or girl from a normal family because I read a previous post saying parents were sending their children to KA to hopefull either befriend CP or marry him .I hope Rania hasn't forgotten she wasn't excatly princess born or wealthy born as I know and with all these rumours about her high living its not looking good like she has fogotten the lower class and stepped in with hollwood I hope she isn't letting it get to her head. I am a major QR fan but these recent rumour are turning me off! BTW if she is on the forum I hope she reads this and gets it togther

I do not think that KA or QR think about any marriage of Prince Hussein at this moment (and I do not think that they will arrange anything in this matter for him later on), but they cannot prevent the parents of other kids to hope that Jordan's next king will fell in love to their daughter or will make friends with their kids.

:previous: I agree that he is too young for thinking about marriage, even if they are discussing about his marriage I feel that he would follow his heart!. Us fans should be happy as long as he is happy!

You are right veram ..:)

hey hey calm down lol i am not trying to marry him off ......yet lolz just wondered what their opinion was of it u knw. if u guyz see a smilar question on diffrent thread dont pay any mind i mis posted and and i am not sure where i posted it so i cant delete it lol

U know i do hope rania and the king allow CP huessin to marry a normal jordanian or girl from a normal family because I read a previous post saying parents were sending their children to KA to hopefull either befriend CP or marry him .I hope Rania hasn't forgotten she wasn't excatly princess born or wealthy born as I know and with all these rumours about her high living its not looking good like she has fogotten the lower class and stepped in with hollwood I hope she isn't letting it get to her head. I am a major QR fan but these recent rumour are turning me off! BTW if she is on the forum I hope she reads this and gets it togther

Thinking "let it be me, let it be me".
&
Agreeing with Veram. He's a teenager, there's (hopefully) a lot of years until he's going to get married to a bride that I guess that he choose by himself (;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom