Children of King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't remember Salma with such fair hair. She's very sweet here!

This pic was taken during king and queen visit to Sweden years ago Noor.

I see. It's reasonable, because Salma doesn't seem older than 3 or 4. I believe Hashem's hair is going to get darker as time passes by too.

Great pics.. thank u jordan .. is it a school trip?

My sweet little girl! :flowers: Yes, it's obvious she's enjoying herself a lot! I hope this isn't her 'boyfriend' in the second photo...hehe

I love that smile on the 2nd picture! I would that she would smile like that in public! Thank you for the pictures!

She looks beautiful and happy. Obviously she enjoys the trip. IMO in public she is just a bit shy.

So the Cp`s official pics are 4 zorab .. that is great !!! thank u for sharing huda:)

Wonderful pictures Huda!, I really like them!.

Does any one know where does CP Hussein study?

:previous: I read about this new school one year ago. All the students there come from high society families (including ambassadors' and other diplomats' sons and daughters ;)). I also read that the students can choose to sleep there on weekdays. Does anyone know if the CP stays there as well? :flowers:

I heard that he is a week-day boarder (returning home for the weekend).
The students here are from diverse ethnic, religious and economic backgrounds, and about 20-25 percent of the school's tuition revenue has been set aside for financial aid, with an endowment fund for scholarships for intelligent boys and girls from poorer families.

Thank you for the information Veram! :flowers: Good to hear there are scholarships for students from poorer families as well.

You are welcome, Noor.
Of course, many leading and well-to-do Arab families are now enrolling their kids there in the hope that those kids will become not only schoolmates but close confidents of the future King of Jordan (a girl maybe even more: a future queen?)

Hehe...I figured this out too, dear.;) It must be hard for Hussein to realize most of his classmates are around him for his position and not because they really like him or care about him...:cool:

rather unpleasant experiences for a teenage boy:ermm:. He will have to learn not to become a person who distrusts everybody.

Well, like they say, easier said than done. I wish him the best of luck! He's really adorable IMO!:flowers:

rather unpleasant experiences for a teenage boy:ermm:. He will have to learn not to become a person who distrusts everybody.
You are right veram89 ... I really wish to know more about him ..:)
Do u have any information about the his friends ? Who r they ?

the new pics of Prince Hussein are quit nice,great to see new portrait of him.
Veram thanks for the information about the princes school sound like the system of college royal in Morocco.
guys you have made very good point about kind of the relationship between the prince and his friend seems to me reasonable however I am so sur Hussien will not have any problems to have friends he seems lovely boy that you can enjoy his presence and friendship prince or not.

Wonderful pictures :) I seriously can't stop looking at this boy, he's so wonderful <3

You are right veram89 ... I really wish to know more about him ..:)
Do u have any information about the his friends ? Who r they ?

Sorry, but I have no special informations about his friends. I heard that he is a nice, polite and sociable guy who mixes well with people of different social backgrounds and that he is a technic and computer freak who shares his father's passion for video/computer games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom