Children of King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Rania has in her office a new pic with Hashem, but usually the agencies have not this pics.

Queen Rania has in her office a new pic with Hashem, but usually the agencies have not this pics.
It's a great pity but on the other hand I understand she wants to have some privacy...

Hussein changes many in these years. This pic was taken in USA, all family enjoyed nice day at park attractions .
Yes, it's easy to notice he's changed a lot for the last years. But he was a very sweet child and sometimes makes me thikn of cute Hashem although they aren't alike.

:previous: I asked this question before but do not remember if I got an answer other than the word "nannies"
I have noticed that everywhere I turn I see Queen Rania in New York, Paris,London,here there and everywhere. It seems like she is very rarely in Amman. Who actually raises her children?
I wonder about this, since she seems like a woman who tries to better others' lives and (JMHO) may be short changing her own children in the process.:flowers:

:previous: I asked this question before but do not remember if I got an answer other than the word "nannies"
I have noticed that everywhere I turn I see Queen Rania in New York, Paris,London,here there and everywhere. It seems like she is very rarely in Amman. Who actually raises her children?
I wonder about this, since she seems like a woman who tries to better others' lives and (JMHO) may be short changing her own children in the process.:flowers:

The childrens have a one nanny (you can see her in many pics).

Cute pic of Salma:
http://i33.tinypic.com/zwmcsn.jpg

Judging from the photos of them togather as a family I think their children feel anything but short-changed. In the photos from both this summer and last summer Hussein and Rania were seen enjoying their time together and laughing and joking. They seemed to enjoy a very warm and carefree relationship, whch is quite unusual amongst royal parents imo.

Moreover they often take the children with them when travelling abroad. For example during their trip to the US in April, Rania was photographed enjoying a lesiurely stroll with the kids. Similarly, during their recent trip to Syria Hashem and Salma were photographed with their parents.

It's not as though Rania is the only royal mother who has to travel abroad.

I can understand you're point Odette,I was wondering about the same things and serval time,Rania is abroard most of the time and I think she use to take her young children (Salma and Hachem) with her,but what about the others two?

I can understand you're point Odette,I was wondering about the same things and serval time,Rania is abroard most of the time and I think she use to take her young children (Salma and Hachem) with her,but what about the others two?

:flowers:As someone who raised children and at the same time kept a full time job, I wonder how Q Rania can be in two places at the same time. Nannies or not, travelling with or without the children or not, it is difficult to juggle everything and be good at it, all the time.
All royal mothers travel but it seems to me that almost every week Q Rania turns up somewhere other than Amman.
Still if she can do it all and do it well, more power to her. I just do not seem to understand it. :flowers:

Hashem and Salma are my favorite children of QRania, not just because they're younger but because they are most similar to their mother

I prefer princess Iman ; resembles her aunties Haya, Iman and love her silence

Iman looks like her mother, Queen Rania

Thanks maram33 :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom