Children of King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice picture! that's one of Iman's cousins second from the left, Princess Aisha's daughter if I'm not mistaken.

nice picture! that's one of Iman's cousins second from the left, Princess Aisha's daughter if I'm not mistaken.

her skirt is super short...how old are these kids? the one on the left has too much lipstick on...iman is the only one not pushing the envelope

her skirt is super short...how old are these kids? the one on the left has too much lipstick on...iman is the only one not pushing the envelope

This is obviously a private picture and meant to be taken in fun. It probably ended up on Imageshack because people were sharing it amongst themselves.

Wonderful picture
The second left his son, Aisha wears dress too short
I liked the dress Iman

I agree with you, but I think they didn't want that the picture is shown in publicity.
Queen Rania has the same ballerinas in grey.

its obvious there having fun in Private way,we all(and i mean the girls) were doing the same in their age at least i use to:).
I quit like Imane dress.
BTW its a nice picture thanks for sharing.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

found this on imageshack, thanks to the person who uploaded it I guess
nice pic I like it :)

This is obviously a private picture and meant to be taken in fun. It probably ended up on Imageshack because people were sharing it amongst themselves.

its obvious there having fun in Private way,we all(and i mean the girls) were doing the same in their age at least i use to:).
I quit like Imane dress.
BTW its a nice picture thanks for sharing.

I agree definitely with you (Humera,Mademoiselle Lilo)

we certainly dressed up as kids but never like that, my mother would have killed me if i were in a dress that short, even during play time...i'm not hardcore conservative but this is too much for me, and one must always be cautious of private moments caught on film

I like PIman's dress, and besides I doubt their parents mind. In any case the pic shouldn't have been uploaded in the first place then.

I really don't care for the picture, it was something private & the girls seemed to be over dressed but that looks like what was planned for the pictures. These pictures were not meant to be public but private as I understand but once you start showing people or uploading them, then they become public. I do like the fact they were having fun and I don't see anything inappropriate going on.

I like PIman's dress, and besides I doubt their parents mind. In any case the pic shouldn't have been uploaded in the first place then.
i don't think they mind..cause their moms wear the same
i think it's a private pic but nice one :)

I really don't care for the picture, it was something private & the girls seemed to be over dressed but that looks like what was planned for the pictures. These pictures were not meant to be public but private as I understand but once you start showing people or uploading them, then they become public. I do like the fact they were having fun and I don't see anything inappropriate going on.
I agree with u dazzling:)
Very nice BTW .. I like it. Thanks for sharing :)

Princess Iman .. IAA FB page.
The International Academy - Amman's Photos - Wall Photos | Facebook
The meeting with the Jordanian author, “Hashem Gharaibeh” with the grade nine students, took place on the 23rd of January. The general idea of the conversation was all about understanding the art of story writing. The students interacted and asked a lot of interesting questions that were all about the technique and style of creative story writing, which impressed the author and drew his attention to their never ending ideas and imagination. He was delighted with their style of communication and understanding of the story.
One of our students, Aida Al- Sharif, expressed her opinion to this gathering and said, “It was an honor to meet such a great Jordanian author such as ‘Hashem Gharaibeh’. He helped us all understand the technique of Arabic story writing. I noted down all the useful tips he gave us, so that one day, I could write my very own published story.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom