Children of King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well it's also possible that it was lightened by summer vacations and being out in the sun, and now her regular color is growing out. my hair is naturally dark brown but when I was younger the summer sun made it almost golden...she's 12 yes? A little too early to be dying hair i would think (hope)

If her parents allow her to dye her hair than thats up to them IMO. Her hair is naturally light, you can see it in pictures when she was a young girl. The sun makes her go lighter as well.

i agree :) i wonder if i can find anymore school photos of her ;)

Princess Iman has a very serious expression, she is a real little princess, I like her!

Princess Iman has a very serious expression, she is a real little princess, I like her!
Me too! Seems shy but is very bright and talented as her mum! She's got the world at her feet! ;)

I hear that she's been dating Justin Bieber ever since the concert in California this summer. ;) Maybe they're just rumors, but it could be true. You never know. She does travel to the states quite alot :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear that she's been dating Justin Bieber ever since the concert in California this summer. ;) Maybe they're just rumors, but it could be true. You never know. She does travel to the states quite alot :lol:

I sure don't hope that's true. Lol. P Iman deserves way better.
- Is it very clear that I'm not a 'belieber'? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
oh lord, after the way people went after kim kardashian poor Iman doesn't stand a chance lol...i doubt that's true though ;)

VB, Lots of rumours about the royal court ARE true but in this case, I think Princess Iman has more chance of going to the moon than dating Justin Bieber LOL!

VB, Lots of rumours about the royal court ARE true but in this case, I think Princess Iman has more chance of going to the moon than dating Justin Bieber LOL!
:lol: I agree with you .. she is too youg for dating IMO.

I think he looks more like his dad KA :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom