Children of King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I have no special informations about his friends. I heard that he is a nice, polite and sociable guy who mixes well with people of different social backgrounds and that he is a technic and computer freak who shares his father's passion for video/computer games.
Very nice ... seems like PH is close to his dad king Abdullah .. Do you know how many languges dose he speak? ive never heard him speaking before?
thanks dear :)

Very nice ... seems like PH is close to his dad king Abdullah .. Do you know how many languges dose he speak? ive never heard him speaking before?
thanks dear :)

Unlike his father he speeks not only English but also Arabic perfectly. I do not know which additional languages he is now learning at school.

Thanks vearm98 .. Hope to see tv interviews for him ..:)

King speaks Arabic well, but still has problems in pronunciation of some letters and Arabic words.

AMMAN, JORDAN- JUNE 28: Jordan's King Abdullah II (R) speaks with his brother Prince Faisal bin Al-Hussein (L) as his son Prince Hashem bin Abdullah stands beside them on June 28, 2007 in Amman, Jordan. Jordan's King Abdullah was bidding farewell to King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz al Saud of Saudi Arabia after he visited Jordan to discuss the Palestinian crisis

Imageshack - 74942829.jpg - Uploaded by farooda
Cute baby !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
^^
I love how cute, little Hashem is holding Prince Feisals hand :) That melted my heart xD

Does anyone know anything about the CP? I mean his personality?

Nothing like a family break to kick start Spring! Also a great way to get closer to the kids.
Queen Rania`s tweets

Someone wants to get rid of his tie... :p He looks cool as always. And very sweet.:flowers:

The uniforms look a little bit like the ones from Harry Potter :p

Are you sure this photo is recent??! Did Hussein cut his hair?? :ohmy: Because I think it's an old one. :flowers:

Oh, now I can breathe again! :flowers: :D If Hussein cuts his hair, the world will go to pieces... :p I mean I like the way he looks now, he's so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom