Arab Children Congress

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyonnaise

Serene Highness
24th Arab Children Conference in Amman

Queen Noor, widow of king Hussein, shakes hands with United Nations goodwill ambassador, actress Angelina Julie, prior to the start of the 24th Arab Children Conference in Amman late 20 July 2004. Jolie arrived in Jordan to attend the confernce which is under the patronage of Queen Noor.

Queen Noor and Angelina

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Noor is in Jordan and participated in two high profile events

QueenB, the picture you posted doesnt say so but the woman on Noor's left is actress Angelina Jolie.
Some more pics from the event:
U.S. actress Angelina Jolie, Goodwill Ambassador for the UNHCR, ©, embraces Jordans' Queen Noor at the opening ceremony of the 24th annual Arab Children Congress in Amman July 21, 2004. Jolie is a guest of honor at the Arab Children Congress 'My Culture... My Identity',gathers 14-16 year-old children from around 20 Arab and European countries. REUTERS/Ali Jarekji

Image gallery

You know i saw the picture at Petra first and I remember thinking "who's this stunning woman next to Queen Noor?" First I thought it was princess Noor but she's not that gorgeous.

I would've liked to see Princesses Noor and Iman at jerash though.
But I suppose we may still see more members of the royal family at the festival, it goes on until the first week of august i think

Last edited:
Thank you for pointing out that Angelina Jolie was at the event, ~*~Humera~*~
:flower: and for posting the pictures links..
Here are some more pics from the same event.. Angelina is utterly gorgeous!!
http://news.search.yahoo.com/search/news/?...=Angelina+Jolie

I looked up the news on Petra but didn't see any mention of Angelina.. did anyone see an article on her? Wonder why QR wasn't there..
I was wondering if the woman behind her was princess noor - then I thought - but she's not that pretty.. but I hadn't seen Angelina when I first saved the picture. She does look stunning in the Petra pic..

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Noor looks beautiful. i remember seeing Queen Noor and Angelina beefore in some event in US. :flower:

Queen Noor with Angilina jolie in amman in the arab children conference.

Attachments

• jolienoor-dop1b.jpg
    jolienoor-dop1b.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 313
  • jolienoor-dop2b.jpg
    jolienoor-dop2b.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 332
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom