The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #41  
Old 03-18-2014, 11:23 AM
Roskilde's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Roskilde, Denmark
Posts: 1,429
Mary and the First Lady today.

Before this visit Mary held a lunch for the First Lady in her and Frederik's Palace.

http://www.billedbladet.dk/sites/bil...?itok=OTa3H27I

Information about their visit
http://kongehuset.dk/Menu/nyheder/besog-ved-danner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieDenmark View Post

my favorite part is when mary looses her shoes in front of all the cameraes, the journalists and people and she just stop up..say oops..laugh and give a big mega watt smile to them all..you go girl
Here's a gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/892c90a3c...4lwho1_250.gif

Pictures from Facebook of the gala

http://resize-parismatch.ladmedia.fr...e-FR/image.jpg
http://resize-parismatch.ladmedia.fr...e-FR/image.jpg
http://resize-parismatch.ladmedia.fr...e-FR/image.jpg
http://resize-parismatch.ladmedia.fr...e-FR/image.jpg
http://resize-parismatch.ladmedia.fr...e-FR/image.jpg
http://resize-parismatch.ladmedia.fr...e-FR/image.jpg
http://resize-parismatch.ladmedia.fr...e-FR/image.jpg
http://resize-parismatch.ladmedia.fr...e-FR/image.jpg

A very nice picture from yesterday

http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realeza...marca-81-a.jpg

CP Mary and The First Lady visit the Danner

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/d...4215529456.jpg
https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/d...c750643048.jpg
http://resize-parismatch.ladmedia.fr...e-FR/image.jpg
https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/d...2287816411.jpg

Picture of Mary and the Presidents wife inside Frederik VIII's Palace

http://image.gala.de/v1/cms/RL/prinz....jpg?v=9266667

First pic of tonight's return dinner

https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/...61217061_n.jpg
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 03-18-2014, 03:49 PM
crown's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Aarhus, Denmark
Posts: 50
I wonder if it is at all important that no orders were apparently exchanged during this state visit. HE the president was not wearing any Danish orders and QMII were not wearing the Order of the state of the republic of Turkey. I would have thought that some sort of exchange of orders would be customary at such events.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	600px-Order_of_the_state_of_the_republic_of_turkey.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	291217  
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 03-18-2014, 04:15 PM
Naggi's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dusseldorf, Germany
Posts: 789
I wonder if political issues are discussed and addressed on such visits. Turkey goes through a very difficult time with millions of people protesting against the ruling party that Mr. Gül represents. Three young men died last week. But the government continues to use force like heavy tear gas against its predominately young people. I am sorry to say, but as a Turkish citizen, watching all this glamour and knowing at the same time that it is Mr. Gul's party and president that are massively accused of terrorizing the people, it gives these scenes in Denmark somehow a ridiculous character.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 03-18-2014, 04:31 PM
Muhler's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Eastern Jutland, Denmark
Posts: 4,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naggi View Post
I wonder if political issues are discussed and addressed on such visits. Turkey goes through a very difficult time with millions of people protesting against the ruling party that Mr. Gül represents. Three young men died last week. But the government continues to use force like heavy tear gas against its predominately young people. I am sorry to say, but as a Turkish citizen, watching all this glamour and knowing at the same time that it is Mr. Gul's party and president that are massively accused of terrorizing the people, it gives these scenes in Denmark somehow a ridiculous character.

Political issues are very much discussed at this visit!
I've omitted writing about them because I didn't think they would be considered interesting in this forum.
But very briefly:

Turkey would very much like to become a member of EU, claiming with considerable justification that their economy is much better than many current EU-members not to mention future EU members.
On the other hand, there is the issue of human rights in Turkey, not least within the past coupld of years. And there is the genuine danger of the Turkish military stepping in again, as they have done before since the time of Kemal Atatürk.
There are a number of conditions which needs to be adhered to in order to become a member of EU. I.e. in regards to human rights and democratic rules.
But more importantly there is a fear of pushing the balance within EU by including a country of some 70 million people.
Then there is the problems of integrating Muslim immigrants in Europe. The prospect on including a large Muslim country on top of all these problems is not considered desirable by many if not most.

So this visit is a part of a campaign of trying to gain allies to speak the Turkish interest within EU. The Danish PM have said that Denmark support Turkeys inclusion into EU - over time, sort of, but not too wholeheartedly...

As Turkey is an important NATO ally, and is located on the threshold of a volatile area, and de facto serves as a buffer for south-east Europe, USA a couple of years ago strongly advocated Turkeys admission into EU. That was aprubtly rejected, the Obama administration was basically told to take a hike. - It was made very clear that USA should stay out of that issue!

On top of that, there is the issue of the Turkish PM, Erdogan, who is representing a more shall we say traditional Muslim view. In a country that since Kemal Atatürk has stayed firmly secular. That hasn't favoured the Turkish cause in Europe either.
__________________
I love work, it absolutely fascinates me. I can sit for hours looking at people working.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 03-18-2014, 04:31 PM
HereditaryPrincess's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,830
It seems that Denmark is having quite a few events which gives the royals a chance to dress up in their finery.

***
I found the menu from the gala dinner:

Dishes

- Terrine of fish from the North Sea with pumpkin flan and fennel
- Fillet of beef with carrots, potato cake and creamed mushrooms
- Cheese baked Reblochon
- Pear pavlova and pomegranate

Wine

- The Prince Cigaralle 2011
- Cuvée Royale Luxury Castle Cayx 1997 Cahors
- Special Cuvée Champagne Moët & Chandon M & M

***

And here are some extra photos (apologies for any re-posts) of the gala dinner:

One ~ Two
__________________
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 03-18-2014, 04:35 PM
GömdNatt's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Cincinnati, United States
Posts: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by crown View Post
I wonder if it is at all important that no orders were apparently exchanged during this state visit. HE the president was not wearing any Danish orders and QMII were not wearing the Order of the state of the republic of Turkey. I would have thought that some sort of exchange of orders would be customary at such events.
It seems that fewer republics exchange orders anymore. South Korea, Russia, China, Turkey, etc no longer exchange orders (though sometimes a monarch will receive South Korea's highest order, iirc, but no one else does). I don't think it means anything, it's just the way things have gone.
__________________
My facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/SignyCullen
Author of fiction novel Farther Side of Away, and non-fiction book about royalty If You're a Princess, Where's Your Crown?
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 03-18-2014, 04:56 PM
Tarlita's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: small town near Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 677
It just goes to show how different lighting can affect a gown. Her Majesties gown looks green outside in the glare of flash lights and inside at the gala dinner the gown looks almost black.
__________________
Pierre Laval, Premiere of France 1934-1936. Famous for wearing a washable white tie that was never washed.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 03-18-2014, 05:01 PM
MaggieDenmark's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Trekroner, Denmark
Posts: 494
when a princess lost her shoe
https://fbcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.ne...97375730_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.ne...77709187_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.ne...10574555_n.jpg
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 03-18-2014, 05:02 PM
Naggi's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dusseldorf, Germany
Posts: 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
Political issues are very much discussed at this visit!
I've omitted writing about them because I didn't think they would be considered interesting in this forum.
But very briefly:

Turkey would very much like to become a member of EU, claiming with considerable justification that their economy is much better than many current EU-members not to mention future EU members.
On the other hand, there is the issue of human rights in Turkey, not least within the past coupld of years. And there is the genuine danger of the Turkish military stepping in again, as they have done before since the time of Kemal Atatürk.
There are a number of conditions which needs to be adhered to in order to become a member of EU. I.e. in regards to human rights and democratic rules.
But more importantly there is a fear of pushing the balance within EU by including a country of some 70 million people.
Then there is the problems of integrating Muslim immigrants in Europe. The prospect on including a large Muslim country on top of all these problems is not considered desirable by many if not most.

So this visit is a part of a campaign of trying to gain allies to speak the Turkish interest within EU. The Danish PM have said that Denmark support Turkeys inclusion into EU - over time, sort of, but not too wholeheartedly...

As Turkey is an important NATO ally, and is located on the threshold of a volatile area, and de facto serves as a buffer for south-east Europe, USA a couple of years ago strongly advocated Turkeys admission into EU. That was aprubtly rejected, the Obama administration was basically told to take a hike. - It was made very clear that USA should stay out of that issue!

On top of that, there is the issue of the Turkish PM, Erdogan, who is representing a more shall we say traditional Muslim view. In a country that since Kemal Atatür has stayed firmly secular. That hasn't favoured the Turkish cause in Europe either.
Dear Muhler, thank you for the summary, but you don't seem to be up-to-date on the current situation in Turkey. Turkey is not only seeking EU partnership since its economy is flourishing but since decades (starting from a time where the economy was very bad). There is no military left to step-in, as the current government under Erdogan/Gül has put prominent members behind bars. Turkish PM Erdogan is not only representing the traditional Muslims but he terrorizes his own people (restricting their freedom of speech, people lose their jobs when they say something against the government, women lose more and more rights). Just last week the PM called a 15-year-old boy who was killed by tear gas attack from the police a terrorist. He and his government of which Mr. Gul is a part, showed no sign of sorrow.

And I still don't understand what topics were discussed during the visit. Seeing Mary with Mrs Gül visiting a womens shelter house is hart to bear when you know that it is also Mrs Güls husbands party that do nothing against child marriage for example.

This is what I meant. Watching the glamor of this visit, it does not mirror the reality in Turkey.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 03-18-2014, 05:42 PM
Muhler's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Eastern Jutland, Denmark
Posts: 4,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naggi View Post
Dear Muhler, thank you for the summary, but you don't seem to be up-to-date on the current situation in Turkey. Turkey is not only seeking EU partnership since its economy is flourishing but since decades (starting from a time where the economy was very bad). There is no military left to step-in, as the current government under Erdogan/Gül has put prominent members behind bars. Turkish PM Erdogan is not only representing the traditional Muslims but he terrorizes his own people (restricting their freedom of speech, people lose their jobs when they say something against the government, women lose more and more rights). Just last week the PM called a 15-year-old boy who was killed by tear gas attack from the police a terrorist. He and his government of which Mr. Gul is a part, showed no sign of sorrow.

And I still don't understand what topics were discussed during the visit. Seeing Mary with Mrs Gül visiting a womens shelter house is hart to bear when you know that it is also Mrs Güls husbands party that do nothing against child marriage for example.

This is what I meant. Watching the glamor of this visit, it does not mirror the reality in Turkey.
Thank you, Naggi, for your info.

I didn't know the political influence of the Turkish military has been that much hemmed in.
The boy who died and the protests as well as the government's reaction (calling him a terrorist IIRC) has indeed been in the papers here in DK.

The reversing of the legislation regarding underage marriages, lately now also proposed in Iraq, is indeed worrying.
__________________
I love work, it absolutely fascinates me. I can sit for hours looking at people working.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 03-18-2014, 05:51 PM
Naggi's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dusseldorf, Germany
Posts: 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
Thank you, Naggi, for your info.

I didn't know the political influence of the Turkish military has been that much hemmed in.
The boy who died and the protests as well as the government's reaction (calling him a terrorist IIRC) has indeed been in the papers here in DK.

The reversing of the legislation regarding underage marriages, lately now also proposed in Iraq, is indeed worrying.
I hope you don't misunderstand me, Muhler. It was not my intention to be offensive. Please forgive me.

It was just that - as I am personally involved since family members are on the street protesting against this government - whether the political situation is a subject for discussions. I see lots of contrasts between the reality and these pictures.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 03-18-2014, 05:54 PM
Muhler's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Eastern Jutland, Denmark
Posts: 4,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naggi View Post
I hope you don't misunderstand me, Muhler. It was not my intention to be offensive. Please forgive me.

It was just that - as I am personally involved since family members are on the street protesting against this government - whether the political situation is a subject for discussions. I see lots of contrasts between the reality and these pictures.
I don't think I misunderstood you and I'm not the least bit offended.

I may be a little bit hesitant about going into the depth of a subject (in this case the domestic political situation in Turkey) I don't feel I'm enough informed about.
Hence my perhaps short reply.

Three clips from todays events where Mary was hosting the Turkish first lady.

First clip prior to the lunch at Amalienborg. I see Mary recieved her guest in the hall:
http://www.tccb.gov.tr/playVideo.asp?vid=38984
The adjutant in the background is attached to Mary.

The second clip is from an art exhibition, where the first lady is studying among other things art depicting Ottomans:
http://www.tccb.gov.tr/playVideo.asp?vid=38983
Mary is not in the video, but her PET officer is. Apparantly on loan. The first lady has, as DK protocol dictates, been given an adjutant from the airforce to accompany her.

And the third clip is from the Danner crisis centre:
http://www.tccb.gov.tr/playVideo.asp?vid=38986
They converse in English, if you can hear it.

And a few pics:
http://www.tccb.gov.tr/images/photoa...siginmaevi.jpg

http://www.tccb.gov.tr/images/photoa...siginmaevi.jpg

http://www.tccb.gov.tr/images/photoa...siginmaevi.jpg

http://www.tccb.gov.tr/images/photoa...hg-prenses.jpg

http://www.tccb.gov.tr/images/photoa...hg-prenses.jpg
__________________
I love work, it absolutely fascinates me. I can sit for hours looking at people working.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 03-18-2014, 06:37 PM
Baron Brockdorf's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Manteleina, Rabat, Malta
Posts: 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by crown View Post
I wonder if it is at all important that no orders were apparently exchanged during this state visit. HE the president was not wearing any Danish orders and QMII were not wearing the Order of the state of the republic of Turkey. I would have thought that some sort of exchange of orders would be customary at such events.
that is strange especially considering that during the state visit just last year to Sweden The King was awarded the order of the state of the republic of turkey
http://www.kungahuset.se/images/200....er-scanpix.jpg
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 03-18-2014, 07:13 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: san diego, United States
Posts: 1,746
thank you to all for the pics and info

some more pics from yesterday's business events of the president and frederik
http://www.tccb.gov.tr/images/photoa...a-32-forum.jpg
Presidency Of The Republic Of Turkey : President Gül Addresses Turkish and Danish Business Leaders

pictures from tonight's reception
Presidency Of The Republic Of Turkey : The Presidential Couple Host Reception in Honor of the Royal Couple
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 03-18-2014, 08:04 PM
Dman's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 6,407

I was wondering why Princess Mary had paused for a few seconds when arriving. It happens.
__________________
"If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be."

Dr. Maya Angelou
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 03-18-2014, 09:27 PM
crown's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Aarhus, Denmark
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by GömdNatt View Post
It seems that fewer republics exchange orders anymore. South Korea, Russia, China, Turkey, etc no longer exchange orders (though sometimes a monarch will receive South Korea's highest order, iirc, but no one else does). I don't think it means anything, it's just the way things have gone.
Well I don't think that is the case here. If you look at the link below you will see that the Turkish order has been awarded quite generously.
Order of State of Republic of Turkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
China still awards the order of the Brilliant Jade to foreign heads of state.
Russia has tons of orders and in 1998 the old imperial order of Saint Andrew was reinstated.
Korea still awards the Grand Order of Mugunghwa, and QMII is among the recipients.

Quote:
that is strange especially considering that during the state visit just last year to Sweden The King was awarded the order of the state of the republic of turkey
http://www.kungahuset.se/images/200....er-scanpix.jpg
That is my point exactly! Not only did the King of Sweden receive it in 2013 - The King of Norway, The Grand Duke of Luxembourg and the president of Azerbaijan got the Turkish Order last year. As far as I can see president Gül also received very distinguised orders from Sweden, Norway, Luxembourg and Azerbaijan.
I wonder if there will be a return state visit to Turkey and orders will be exchanged there. Or maybe QMII has decided to be cautious awarding orders to foreign heads of state in order to avoid repeating the emabarrassing episode of awarding the Order of the Elephant to the former president/dictator of Romania Nicolae Ceauşescu. I am not trying to put the president Gül in the same category as Ceauşescu but to be honest he is at least by some regarded as shall we say controversial.
Anyway my point is that I find it odd that orders were not exchanged during this state visit.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 03-19-2014, 01:06 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
There is of course a perfectly rational explanation for the elbows.

Our Marie, being married to Joachim who is a perfect gentleman, would normally never do such a thing.
But, she was no doubt hiding her face from a politician who tried to establish eye contact with her. Behind the translated speech she was undoubtedly thinking: "Oh good grief! She will be going on and on and on about ecological pig-farming and what's-his-name to my left will again try his circus-French on me. This is gonna be a looong evening"! - I'm convinced that's the correct and only possible explanation.
Sure, Joachim is the perfect gentleman and Marie is the perfect princess.
It just so happens that he cheated on his first wife and she has her elbows on the table.
Well, as long as they know the protocol....

But I do appreciate your humour, Muhler, and your perfectly irrational - I mean rational - explanation.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 03-19-2014, 04:44 AM
MaggieDenmark's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Trekroner, Denmark
Posts: 494
:-)

https://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.ne...98345989_n.jpg
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 03-19-2014, 05:27 AM
Muhler's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Eastern Jutland, Denmark
Posts: 4,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricarda View Post
Sure, Joachim is the perfect gentleman and Marie is the perfect princess.
It just so happens that he cheated on his first wife and she has her elbows on the table.
Well, as long as they know the protocol....

But I do appreciate your humour, Muhler, and your perfectly irrational - I mean rational - explanation.

Thank you.

A minor protest though. I'm not so sure who cheated on who, if any, in that at the time doomed marriage.
Socialising with someone as Joachim did, or confiding intimately with another as Alexandra did, in itself does not constitute cheating in my eyes. That's friendship. Even falling in love with someone else doesn't constitute cheating, that can happen to anyone.
It's when you sleep with someone else and/or buy a second toothbrush... that it becomes cheating in my book.

ADDED: A BB video of the DRF arriving at the return dinner at the venerable Hotel D'Angleterre.

There were two women protesting the death of the fifteen year old boy in Turkey, but they were sheilded off by security. - (Removing them is a matter for the Danish police, Annelise Weimann, not Turkish security!)
It's the reporter Annelise Weimann who has been covering the visit, so we can expect a lot about dresses and less substance in the articles tomorrow.
__________________
I love work, it absolutely fascinates me. I can sit for hours looking at people working.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 03-19-2014, 05:58 AM
Roskilde's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Roskilde, Denmark
Posts: 1,429
More pictures and information about Mary's and President wife's visit at Danner:

Article:
Statsbesøg i Danner | Danner

Pictures:
http://www.danner.dk/wp-content/gall...e-ankommer.jpg
http://www.danner.dk/wp-content/gall...og-fru-gul.jpg
http://www.danner.dk/wp-content/uplo...en-504x393.jpg

"Crown Princess of Denmark Extends Warm Welcome to the First Lady"
(Article, pictures and videos)

Presidency Of The Republic Of Turkey : Crown Princess of Denmark Extends Warm Welcome to the First Lady

Our news tonight had clips from Mary's and the President's wife visit at Danner + Margrethe+Henrik and Frederik+Mary's arrival at the return dinner. We're told the dinner ended early, around 9pm.

TV AVISEN - 18. mar. 2014 | DR1 | DR

Two pics from the return dinner

http://mediaforum.afp.com/CacheServe...4F2236C3&mui=1
http://mediaforum.afp.com/CacheServe...C2F934AA&mui=1

Return dinner:

QMII https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/d...9645674245.jpg

Mary https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...39168995_n.jpg

F+M https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/...98638509_n.jpg

J+M https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BjDDAzBCIAAbtQ0.jpg

F+M https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/d...5253908362.jpg

Benedikte https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/d...c386526026.jpg


The Danner visit:

https://www.semana.es/mary-donaldson...0319-00150809/

https://www.semana.es/wp-content/upl...ama.jpg?8ac806

https://www.semana.es/wp-content/upl...ola.jpg?8ac806
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
state visit, state visit form turkey, state visit to denmark


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crown Prince couple's visit to Vest-Agder: September 17th - 19th, 2013 fairy tale Crown Prince Haakon & Crown Princess Mette-Marit and Family 39 11-20-2013 05:58 PM
State Visit from Turkey to Sweden; March 11-13, 2013 Kingen Royal House of Sweden 76 03-14-2013 04:40 PM
State Visit from Turkey to The Netherlands; April 17-19, 2012 JessRulz Dutch Royals 20 05-11-2012 02:19 PM
The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima's Visit to Shanghai; May 17-19, 2010 lucien King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima and family 20 05-29-2010 08:37 AM
Dutch State Visit to Turkey; February 27-March 2, 2007 Princess Robijn Dutch Royals 147 01-25-2010 05:06 AM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta elena infanta leonor jordan kate middleton king abdullah ii king albert ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg olympics ottoman picture of the month poland pom prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince laurent prince pieter-christiaan princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess claire princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess marie princess mary queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia spain state visit visit wedding william


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:37 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]