The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-19-2009, 05:26 PM
Heir Apparent

i was surprised that it was the crown princely couple who showed the visitors around instead of the queen and her spouse...

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 05-20-2009, 02:56 AM
Heir Apparent

PPE Agency
http://www.royalpress.nl/categories.php?cat_id=319

Old 05-20-2009, 03:29 AM
Serene Highness

Mary is wonderful with her white dress! so elegant!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 05-20-2009, 06:52 AM
Royal Highness

other photos
Billed-Bladet - Endnu en travl dag for kongefamilien - se billederne!
Old 05-20-2009, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

BT has a great picture gallery, start from last picture
Old 05-20-2009, 01:06 PM
Aristocracy

I just can't understand how one woman can be so radiant & shiny & beautiful ... Mary is something extraordinary and the fact that she enyoy's her role makes her even more admirable and out of this world.

Old 05-20-2009, 03:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
i was surprised that it was the crown princely couple who showed the visitors around instead of the queen and her spouse...

I think that the reason for the crown princely couple is showing the guests around is because they are in practise with there futur role as King and Queen of Denmark when ther is a state visit..can you follow me ?

Old 05-20-2009, 04:35 PM
Royal Highness

Danish Royal Family and Greek President Karalos Popaulias and his wife attend a reception at The Royal Museum of Fine Art in Copenhagen
20 May « Myroyal’s Blog
Old 05-20-2009, 05:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnessa View Post
I just can't understand how one woman can be so radiant & shiny & beautiful ... Mary is something extraordinary and the fact that she enyoy's her role makes her even more admirable and out of this world.
My words exactly !!!!!!!
I don't need to say no more, she has looked sophisticated, regal, beautiful and all that ..

The queen's outfit on the arrival was definately not my taste, looks very silly but in the evening she looked nice but WOW to her look on the evening on the second day .. perfectly simple, dark blue, very beautiful ..
Old 05-21-2009, 08:23 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317 View Post
Crown Princess Mary is radient. I believe that is the dress she wore to the wedding of Prince Joachim to Princess Marie

Mary is beautiful in the pictures but I do not like the necklace. I prefer the way she was during Prince Joachim wedding. She was just STUNNING;
Old 05-21-2009, 06:35 PM
Serene Highness

I am a bit confused regarding orders. It was mentioned earlier that King Constantine gave his daughter-in-law a Greek order but how can he do this if he isn't the head of state anymore? He has no authority to give national orders anymore.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:29 AM
Royal Highness

Queen & Princess
Billed-Bladet - Mary gik i knæ for svigermor
Old 05-22-2009, 02:33 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
I am a bit confused regarding orders. It was mentioned earlier that King Constantine gave his daughter-in-law a Greek order but how can he do this if he isn't the head of state anymore? He has no authority to give national orders anymore.
I would assume the order is a courtesy title as his younger childrens titles are also courtesy titles (with regards to their greek connection) after Greece was a Republic only his childeren ( I think only Pavlos but I dont follow the family well please correct) born before the Republic can claim HRH/Prince the others are merely courtesy titles.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUEENECE29 View Post
why does need Mary to go on her knee for the queen? i do nut understand it please some one clarified, thank you
Old 05-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Courtier

Wow, that's a really deep curtsy. Royal highnesses always have to curtsy/bow to majesties, but I have no idea why she's dropped so low.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Danish Royal Watchers: Greek State Visit to Denmark: quiet departure day 3

There are blogs about the first two days as well, but I've lost track of whether they've been posted or not...
Old 05-22-2009, 11:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura724 View Post
Wow, that's a really deep curtsy. Royal highnesses always have to curtsy/bow to majesties, but I have no idea why she's dropped so low.
i know that this is the protocol but she really deepdown and in other hand it looks a kind of rediculus for me when she is her daughter in law, but i presusme it must be some kind of reason for that, just i would like to know it. may be then it will not look rediculus for me
Old 05-22-2009, 11:48 PM
Courtier

Yes, it definitely looks sort of strange, mostly because it's SOO low - her knees is just inches from the ground. I don't think Mary usually goes so deep. Maybe it's just the way the picture was taken? On the other hand, maybe she just sort of slipped when she got halfway down and ended up going farther than she intended.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:06 AM
Courtier

I don't like the yellow/black ensemble of Mary. It made her look old. On the contrary, I like her white ensemble.