Relationships between the Members of the Danish Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It could very well have been fotoshopped. At least Mary is looking away from Joachim.........

Oh, dear, how silly can those magazines get?
I am sure all those pictures of a couple in love we have seen before, during and after the wedding must be fake.
And I am sure Mary with whom - according to those magazines - both Frederik and Joachim are in love must be very jealous because Marie is Henrik's favourite. :D

Actually, Marie talked about her relationship with Mary during their holiday photo-shoot in France: TV 2 Vip - Marie: Mary har hjulpet mig meget
And that's what Marie said according to that article:
"The Crown Princess is a great help for me and we are glad we have each other. We are in many respects in the same situation and therefore can help each other, and she helped me a lot and has been a good support. We are actually really good friends and are pleased that we have found each other in the family".

But I guess "rivalry" sells better than "friendship". :whistling:
To me the picture looks as if they were kissing each other on the cheeks.
The editors probably searched a ton of pictures showing a clear and harmless situation
to find that one which can be interpreted in a different way.

Last edited:
If this is true (which I highly doubt!) then everyone is married to a second hand love!

Obviously this started from the story of danish magazine "Se og hor", where the photo was first.

Obviously it's rubbish that article those kind of press are always looking for sometinhg and always making something up to sell magazine and mislead people.

It could very well have been fotoshopped. At least Mary is looking away from Joachim.........

I don't think it's a photoshop, it's taken out of the situation of two people dancing close (in a "normal" way, requested by the type of dance) with a sharp angle. Then they took the picture and formed a ridiculous story around it. I mean you never know what is going on behind closed doors but the last thing on earth I will believe is that Mary is interested or more in Joachim as a man.

Bloody h..., if that is true (which I don't think it is) we are in for some interesting developments in the future!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Bloody hell indeed! Damned rubbish more like. These stores have more strange and fantastic plotlines than "Days of Our Lives". . . . . . and they've got "aliens" (not the illegal kind). :ROFLMAO:

Oh, this is the funniest thing I think I've ever heard! I'm guessing that Frederik is also in love with Marie!:lol:

Anyway, I think that the picture isn't photoshopped, but that they're just dancing, and nothing can be judged from that. Besides, Mary isn't even looking at Joachim, she seems to be looking over his shoulder! This is just a bunch of rubbage that we can laugh at.

Anyway, can somebody translate this? It seems like Marie was talking about the Crown Princely family, but I'm not sure.

It refers to the portion that Ricarda posted about Mary being a great help to Marie and that they found themselves in similar situations at the start of their marriages. Also, that Christian and Isabella are two lovely cute children.
Utter rubbish about Joachim being in love with Mary although at the very start of Joachim and Marie's relationship it was also speculated that he was infatuated with Mary hence he chose a girl that resembled Mary.

Stellad

Bloody hell indeed! Damned rubbish more like. These stores have more strange and fantastic plotlines than "Days of Our Lives". . . . . . and they've got "aliens" (not the illegal kind). :ROFLMAO:
Yep, princesses walking around in "Tin Man"suits!! But seriously, ehhh Joachim loves Mary but married her French twinsister Marie, Alexandra loved Frederik but married Joachim instead, Frederik is supposed to still love Katja Storkholm, it's all too much to be true. Besides, Joachim might very well like his sister in law a lot (nothing wrong with that), I like my brother in law a lot, but would never start anything remotely romantic with him...

Yep. Everybody in the DRF is in love with somebody else then the one they married - including those outside the DRF. Martin Jørgensen for example, is in love with the Queen who is in love with the danish prime minister. He is in love with Alexandra who happens to be in love with Frederik. Nasty business!

(Wipping forehead) Thank God none of them figured out yet that both Princes Frederick and Henrik are madly in love with me and they will leave their wifes next week and set up house with me.............Psst!!!!!!!! Do not tell a soul I told you..............ROTFL (It is a thekret)

I woun't tell a soul:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
especially not as my nice is moving in with prince Hamlet next week! and everybodu knows he is in love with Ofelia:ermm: It is such a tragedy!

Last edited:
OMG!!!!!!!!!! We will throw parties and invite everyone...........Get your evening gowns ready we will have sooooooooo much fun.......

Oh My God! :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:These insinuations/speculations are both terrible and offensive. I am not a big fan of Prince Joachim. However I strongly believe that some resemblance between Crown Princess Mary and Princess Marie does not mean that Prince Joachim is in love with his sister-in-law. I wonder what has prompted all this drama ... Is life that boring in Denmark?

Still that load of trash sells magazines and a few well taken photos can make anyone embroider a story around them.
I like Prince Joaquim and perhaps he first fell in love with Marie then everyone realised she looks in some ways like Mary. Perhaps he likes Mary a lot. Perhaps Mary loves the attention and perhaps Marie feels a little upset about all the turmoil.........
LadyFinn I cannot understand the headlines on those two mags What are they suggesting?

Crown Princess Mary may love attention of public and mass media. However, I highly doubt that she likes this kind of attention. It is very uncomfortable to deal with such situation that is prompted by wild speculations.

How silly, but people will buy those papers and secretly wish some of the made-up lies are true! The photo actually looks like Mary is smiling at someone else and that just MAYBE her brother-in-law kissed her on the cheek. Done in my family all the time.
Next someone will write a "true" story about the Royal Denmark wife-swapping. Shame these offensive storie writers can't be sued and stopped immediately. Twenty years down the road, someone is going to reprint this article and call it "the truth that was hidden" and a joker will write a big 'tell-all' book! And then, history will be made!

I do not know about the rest of you, but if I were to carry an affair with a brother in law, the last thing I would do is let photographers catch me. Besides, it seems like other Royals were nearby when this photo was taken.........Who in his/her right mind would throw fuel to the fire IF such a thing was remotely true????????

The scandalous photo looks like the two of them are kissing each other on the cheek - still a very common way of greeting each other - must be a divorce in the making!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I had a gr8 laugh reading all your posts! It's fantastic to see y'all have a sense of humour. Lets hope the royals laugh at it too:ermm:

have you guys seen a soap opera?.... aren't they like Real life sometimes?, take this case as an example... Joachim is madly inlove with his sister in law and he grabs her pationately by the waist and kisses her. Close up to Marie, with her jaws open! she is seeing everything from the distance. The next thing we'll know she and Frederik are taking revenge while they drink oporto... opps I spoiled this friday episode, sorry!

Maybe DRH should give attention to Prince Joachim´s alcohol intake habits? :ermm:

It looks to me like the picture is taken of Joachim and Mary dancing. It seems to have been taken at the festivities after the Royal Guardsmen Anniversary Parades. Photographers are very adept at cropping innocent pictures and making them look incriminating. Too bad there are far too many people who will believe what the press decides they want them to see.

Originally posted by tan_berry

Maybe DRH should give attention to Prince Joachim´s alcohol intake habits? :ermm:

Winnie said:
Is there a problem or just another rumor for people to gossip about! :whistling:
Mostly rumours from gossip mags because Joachim loved to party with his friends at bars.

I find it really odd that these ding dongs at the press can publish mags and sell rumours and innuendo that may harm someone. If Marie is trying to get her new life in order, her wardrobe up to snuff, the protocol rules down pat, her knowledge in Danish a bit more advanced............the last thing she needs is reading that trash.

Back
Top Bottom