Relationships between the Members of the Danish Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did Mary and Alexandra have a good relationship when she joined the royal family? And how is the relationship between Mary and Marie? Do they get along?

Did Mary and Alexandra have a good relationship when she joined the royal family? And how is the relationship between Mary and Marie? Do they get along?

I guess, but they didn't see each other that much before the separation and I think it's only natural that Mary, who had just married into the family, didn't cultivate a relationship with Alexandra once the separation had been announced. - The family must have known about it some time before it got official.

I think Mary and Marie get along fine when they meet. They can certainly chat away merrily!
But I don't think they meet that often. They may text each other from time to time and talk on the phone every few weeks, but that's about it IMO.
They are different persons and M&F has a wide circle of friends, while it's my clear impression that J&M has a smaller but very close circle of friends.
As a couple I get the feeling that M&F are extrovert, while J&M are more introvert.

So I think they get along fine when they are together, but they are not close personal friends.

Back
Top Bottom