The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-10-2016, 06:47 AM
Administrator

As every year Princess Benedikte as Patron attended the Guilds' Annual Show in Copenhagen on November 8. Various artisans of the fashion industry have the opportunity to showcase their works at a fashion show and exhibition at Moltke's Palace each year:

** kongehuset.dk: Laugenes Årlige Opvisning **

Old 11-14-2016, 07:40 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Benedikte in India – Royal Central

Old 11-14-2016, 11:35 AM
Majesty

photo in India
https://www.facebook.com/detdanskeko...type=3&theater
Old 11-16-2016, 11:08 AM
Administrator

The Palace has shared a few more photos of Princess Benedikte's stay in India:

** kongehuset.dk: Besøg i Indien **
Old 11-16-2016, 12:07 PM
Majesty

always lovely to see the princess
Old 12-18-2016, 02:53 AM
Imperial Majesty

The ever busy Benedikte went to a Christmas concert yesterday: Prinsesse Benedikte til korkoncert i Helligåndskirken | BILLED-BLADET

After a reception she went to the Church of the Holy Spirit and listened to Sankt Annæ Girls Choir. And judging from the repertoire, which included Bach and Carl Nielsen, this was not a family-concert, but definitely for adults.
There was also a Lucia procession.

- I'm sure FasterB can enlighten us both in regards to the church and the choir.
Old 12-18-2016, 12:53 PM
Serene Highness

I sure can, Muhler :)

The choir consist of app. 140 girls. They all attend Sankt Annæ School aka "The Singing School" in Copenhagen. You can read more about the school here: Sankt Annæ Gymnasium | Endnu en WordPress-blog
It is not an option to partcipate in the choir. When you are attending primary school (age 10 - app. 15/16) then you are a born member of either the girls choir or the boys choir.

Now about the program: I wouldn´t say it´s for adults. Among other things the choir sang Benjamin Britten´s "A ceremony of Carols" with harp and all.
There was also a string quartet.
But the audience at these concerts are used to go to classical concerts - also the children attending. But still - the concerts are for the family :)
Old 12-18-2016, 03:16 PM
Courtier

It was beyond beautiful to listen to the Copenhagen girls' choir. I had tears in my eyes a lot!

Especially the Lucia procession was amazing!
Old 12-18-2016, 11:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Benedikte's Charities and Patronages

HRH really looks to be enjoying herself & that colour of outfit!! I hope she has more clothing in that colour, as it is gorgeous on her. :)

Now, where can I hear the choir singing? There is nothing like Choral Singing at Christmastime. :) :) :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 12-19-2016, 03:31 AM
Administrator

Larger versions of the lovely pics of the concert on Saturday have been added to the official website:

** kongehuset.dk: Julekoncert med Sankt Annæ Pigekor **
Old 12-19-2016, 11:45 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggersk8 View Post
HRH really looks to be enjoying herself & that colour of outfit!! I hope she has more clothing in that colour, as it is gorgeous on her. :)

Now, where can I hear the choir singing? There is nothing like Choral Singing at Christmastime. :) :) :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Here they are from the Christmas Concert in 2013:
Old 01-20-2017, 10:05 AM
Administrator

Princess Benedikte as Patron of the Jacob A. Riis Neighborhood Settlement House USA attended the opening of the exhibition "Jacob A. Riis. Light in dark places" at the Ribe Art Museum today, January 20:

** jv.dk gallery **

** jv.dk: Se billederne: Prinsesse Benedikte ankommer til Ribe Kunstmuseum ** translation **

** kongehuset.dk: Åbning af udstillingen "Jacob A. Riis. Light in dark places" ** translation **
Old 03-13-2017, 12:09 PM
Administrator

Princess Benedikte as Patron of the Danish Warmblood Society attended the Danish Warmblood Stallion Licensing in Herning from March 10 - 12:

** kongehuset.dk gallery **
Old 04-23-2017, 03:19 AM
Administrator

Yesterday evening, April 22, Princess Benedikte as Patron of the Danish Riding Association attended the Danish Riding Association's 100th anniversary celebration at the Hotel Comwell in Korsør:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** bt.dk: Efter tabet af sin mand: Nu smiler prinsesse Benedikte igen ** translation **
Old 06-10-2017, 11:55 AM
Administrator

As every year Princess Benedikte watched the Princess Benedikte Honorary Prize Race at Klampenborg Racecourse again:

** BB: Prinsesse Benedikte hædrer kvindelig jockey ** translation **
Old 06-12-2017, 06:29 AM
Administrator

On June 8 Princess Benedikte as Patron of the Danish Scouts visited the Youth Island (Ungdomsøen/Middelgrundsfortetet) with the Scouts Corps. Princess Alexandra accompanied her.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fb gallery **
Old 06-17-2017, 04:23 PM
Administrator

As Patron of the Danish Rowing Federation Princess Benedikte today, June 17, attended the Danish Students' Rowing Club 150th anniversary celebration in Copenhagen:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fb gallery **
Old 07-13-2017, 03:26 PM
Administrator

Princess Benedikte as Patron of the symposium opened the "World Equine Airway Symposium" in Copenhagen today, July 13. World Equine Airway Symposium is devoted to the equine respiratory disease.

** rex gallery **
Old 07-22-2017, 04:41 PM
Administrator

Princess Benedikte as Patron of the Danish Scouts participated in a guided tour of the Scouts Camp in Sønderborg today, July 22:

** Prinsesse Benedikte kastede royal glans over Spejdernes Lejr ** translation **
Old 07-24-2017, 03:18 PM
Administrator

Princess Benedikte as Patron participated in various scout activities in connection with the Scouts' Camp in Sønderborg today, July 24:

** kongehuset.dk gallery: Spejdernes Lejr 2017 ** video ** fb gallery **

Tags
patron, princess benedikte, princess benedikte patron, world breeding federation for sport horses