Princess Benedikte and Prince Richard, Current Events 2: September 2005 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy

Majesty
Country
United States
Welcome to Part 2 of Princess Benedikte & Family Current Events Thread. Please post only recent news, pictures and articles of the princess and her family. That means old pictures don't belong in this thread and will be deleted.

Here are the three rules to remember:
Copyright Rule
Attachment Rule

Please be kind to each other and have fun posting!

Here is the link to the previous thread.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever been to the Sunday Concerts that the Berleburg Family holds at their Castle?

Princess Benedikte of Denmark looks at a young woman working on her computer 17 October 2005, in Porto Alegre, southern Brazil, during a visit to "Casa Fabiano de Cristo", a house where social projects for those in need are carried out backed by Denmark government among others. At present it gives assistance to 140 families in Porto Alegre.
Princess Benedikte of Denmark drinks traditional mate 17 October 2005, in Porto Alegre, southern Brazil, during a visit to "Casa Fabiano de Cristo", a house where social projects for those in need are carried out backed by Denmark government among others.
Photos from Getty Images:

Attachments

• 55938944.jpg
    55938944.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 717
  • 55938951.jpg
    55938951.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 557
My Favorite Royal!!! Such an elegant Woman!!! IMHO, of the three sisters, she has always been the prettiest, not Anne Marie. Also, she is such support to her sister, Her Majesty, Queen Margrethe, as well as Denmark.

Does she also support alot of German Functions/Causes as she does for Denmark?

You are totally right, Princess Benedikte is a very elegant and bautiful lady, im a big fan of her and have collected pictures , clippings, magasines and books and recordede programs about her on danish TV for years, she is absolutely my favorite in the royal danish family, however I think crownprincess Mary is fantastic too.

Benedikte does a lot of work for denmark, she does not support many german causes, but she is the patron of the spastics in her hometown Berleburg as well as in Denmark, where she is a patron for a lot of other causes. When she is working in Germany its mainly for Danish courses like, opening of danish exhebitions, danish weeks, and other events which promotes Denmark in Germany. she is travelling a lot abroad to participate in all kind of events/causes to support her country and the charities she is involved in, and she is doing a wonderful job. If you do have questions about her , I have a rather big knowledge , and will allways try to answer if I can.

Stig Buelow said:
You are totally right, Princess Benedikte is a very elegant and bautiful lady, im a big fan of her and have collected pictures , clippings, magasines and books and recordede programs about her on danish TV for years, she is absolutely my favorite in the royal danish family, however I think crownprincess Mary is fantastic too.

Benedikte does a lot of work for denmark, she does not support many german causes, but she is the patron of the spastics in her hometown Berleburg as well as in Denmark, where she is a patron for a lot of other causes. When she is working in Germany its mainly for Danish courses like, opening of danish exhebitions, danish weeks, and other events which promotes Denmark in Germany. she is travelling a lot abroad to participate in all kind of events/causes to support her country and the charities she is involved in, and she is doing a wonderful job. If you do have questions about her , I have a rather big knowledge , and will allways try to answer if I can.

Welcome to the Royal Forums Stig. Thank you for the information on Benedikte. I hope this is only the first of many more posts to come.

This past Saurday, 19 November, Princess Benedikte opened the Swedish Christmas Bazaar the the Gustaf's church. Here is a selection of the pictures from Face to Face.

Attachments

• 00808237.jpg
    00808237.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 598
  • 00808240.jpg
    00808240.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 647
  • 00808241.jpg
    00808241.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 584
  • 00808242.jpg
    00808242.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 653
  • 00808244.jpg
    00808244.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 725
  • 00808245.jpg
    00808245.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 675
  • 00808246.jpg
    00808246.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 667
  • 00808249.jpg
    00808249.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 690
  • 00808252.jpg
    00808252.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 675
  • 00808258.jpg
    00808258.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 684
GrandDuchess said:
This past Saurday, 19 November, Princess Benedikte opened the Swedish Christmas Bazaar the the Gustaf's church. Here is a selection of the pictures from Face to Face.

gorgeous photos! thanks so much!!!! this totally puts me in the holiday spirit. I think i'm gonna go to Ikea tonight to buy some red candles. (I live in america so thats the best i can do:eek: )

Danish Princess benedikte opens Swedish Chritsmas Bazar in Sewedish Gustav church here in picture princess Bendeikte with Pastror Thomas Stoor Swedish Ambassador couple Lars and Gunnel Grundberg in Copenhagen Denmark Nov. 19,2005 .

#1-2: Newscom

Attachments

• showcasepix620595.jpg
    showcasepix620595.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 612
  • showcasepix620598.jpg
    showcasepix620598.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 543
Princess Benedikte activity, 2005-12-2

from polfoto

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 675
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 630
Princess Benedikte on December 7, 2005
photo from billet-bladet

She visited handicap people.

Attachments

• 00000049benedikte.jpg
    00000049benedikte.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,750
How is Prince Richard? Hopefully, his health is alright. I read on Netty's board, that Princess Nathalie has returned to Berleburg, as has Prince Gustav. Where does Princess Alexandra and her family reside? Are they still in France?

I think up to the present Princess Alexandra is in France with her family. I think she has a job related to one of the branches of UN.

does someone new something about Benediktes husband?
I haven't seen him since month.

Jamerican said:
The Princess has a new website:

http://www.hrhbenedikte.com/

I like the layout.

This website seems not to be connected to her fuctions with the Danish royal agenda but for the International Equestrian Federation.

I'm surprised that Princess Benedikte has to campaign like this for the presidency. I would think the organization would think it an advantage and a privilege to have a Princess of Denmark representing them.

I wonder who else is in the running.

I don't know much about horses, but I love the fact that she has invited comments. There are a few comments posted, one of them quite insightful.

Last edited:
Jamerican said:
I wonder who else is in the running.
Princess Haya of Jordan was either former president or a candidate is as much as I know. I wonder if other royal equestrians are part of this organization? Like Norway's Martha Louise or Zara Philips or Spain's Elena? Or Benedike's daughter Nathalie?

Genevieve said:
This website seems not to be connected to her fuctions with the Danish royal agenda but for the International Equestrian Federation.

I'm surprised that Princess Benedikte has to campaign like this for the presidency. I would think the organization would think it an advantage and a privilege to have a Princess of Denmark representing them.
I agree.

I find it slightly out of place to run for a precidency, even if it's a horse association.

Either they want her or they don't.

Does the other 2 children of Benedikte, Gustav and Alexandra, ride as well as Prince Richard?

Princess Haya of Jordan (R), Princess Benedikte of Demark (L) and Infanta Dona Pilar de Borbon (C) pose for photographs after Princess Haya was elected new FEI president in Kuala Lumpur, 01 May 2006. The FEI (International Federation for Equestrian sport) elected Princess Haya for president 01 May after holding the World Cup Jumping finals in Asia for the first time

from getty

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 488
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 464
I was expecting Princess Benedikte to attend King Gustav's birthday party. Was she not invited?

She was invited, but the event coincided with her bid Presidency of the Federation for Equestrian sport.

Alisa said:
She was invited, but the event coincided with her bid Presidency of the Federation for Equestrian sport.
which she ultimately lost. To miss the birthday party of a king she must know well personally of course, this equstrian club & the election must have meant a great deal to her. All the more insulting that she had to compete for the title, only to lose the election. I agree with other posters on this: either the horse association should have asked her to be the prez., or she should have refused to participate altogether.

Last edited by a moderator:
HALLE, GERMANY: Princess Benedikte of Denmark poses beside a painting displaying Danish king Frederik IV (1671-1730) in Halle, eastern Germany 23 June 2006. The Princess attends the 300th centenary festivities of Halle's missionary expedition to Tranquebar, East India, commissioned in the 18 century by Danish King Frederik IV

from getty

Attachments

• 71281136.jpg
    71281136.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 494
  • 71281123.jpg
    71281123.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 545

Picture from DR

Princess Benedikte is currently attending the World Equestrian Games in Aachen, Germany, were her daughter Nathalie is participating in the dressage competitions (read more in her thread here). Here is a picture of her in the area of the games, and tonight she will present the gold medal to the winner of the Grand Prix.

Other than the appearance of Royal Photos, does anyone know how close Princess Benedikte is with Carina, her son's girlfriend? Was she close to Elvire, his prior fiance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom