Princess Benedikte and Prince Richard, Current Events 2: September 2005 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the risk of being vulgar, does anyone know about the finances of this family? I assume Benedikte is on the Danish civil list? Has Prince Richard had a career? I know he inherited a castle, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's very "liquid". Any info would be much appreciated.

I actually managed to find out about the Danish Civil List, at the following website:
The Danish Monarchy - Organisation - State Civil List Annuity

Benedikte receives DKK 1 million per year, which one conversion site puts at EUR 134,306.96. The site says, "For Princess Benedikte, the allowance is to cover representative expenses in connection with official obligations."

Last edited by a moderator:
What is a Schutzenfest? Are the men in the photo with Princess Benedikte somehow involved in the festival?

Thank you, Principessa! Did Princess Benedikte take part in this event by shooting, or was she just there to observe?

Princess Benedikte attended the religious wedding of Hereditary Prince Christian zu Solms-Hohensolms-Lich and Countess Christine Douglas in Lich, on 5 Spetember 2009.
2009-09-05 wedding Solms-Douglas

Thanks for the info sgl.
I hadnt known that Princess benedikte promotes eductaion for women.

According to the article, she does this through her patronage work. The article cites a patronage that has done a lot for Girl Scouts International, which is something that the university works with too. I didn't know this either, but I do think that it is quite the honor for Princess Benedikte to receive this recognition.

Here's another picture of Princess Benedikte's stay in South Korea:

A handout picture made available by the Seoul Women's University
shows Princess Benedikte talking with officials of the Seoul Women's
University, in Seoul, South Korea, 09 September 2009. The princess
visited the South Korean university to receive an honorary doctorate
in literature.

----> Pic

How nice. What sorts of things has Princess Benedikte done for women's education?

30-09-2009 Amalienborg Princess Benedikte greets children from the Qarfik
Sermersooq municipality in Greenland and from Gentofte at Amalienborg palace.

PPE gallery

Pss Nathalie has a new nine week old black labrador puppy called Alice according to Billed Bladet Issue No.44.

There is a photo in that issue. Pss Nathalie's family has had black dogs in the past(perhaps labradors or other hunting and retriving breeds) & Pss Nathalie is carrying on that tradition.

I wonder if Carina has a dog.

:flowers:

At the risk of being vulgar, does anyone know about the finances of this family? I assume Benedikte is on the Danish civil list? Has Prince Richard had a career? I know he inherited a castle, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's very "liquid". Any info would be much appreciated.
I read in a magazine that Prince Richard of Berleberg is ranked in the top 400 of Germanys richest. He is probably involved with Banks and finance.

Princess Benedikte recently presented an award (named in her honor) at the Danish Warmblood equestrian event last weekend:

Google Translate

According to an article from Billed-Bladet Princess Benedikte and
Princess Nathalie attended an auction in Herning this weekend
and sold a three-year old horse to a dressage rider from Sweden.
The horse, called Henry, was born and raised in the royal stables
in Berleburg and was sold for 135.000 Danish kroner, around
18140 Euro. Prince Richard also wanted to attend the auction,
but had to cancel it as to a bad cold. Here's the full article:

** Benedikte tjente 135.000 kr. **

Billed Bladet has an article that shows Princess Benedikte in her home:

Billed-Bladet - BILLED-BLADET hjemme hos prinsesse Benedikte

She was interviewed regarding her sister, Queen Margrethe, in honor of the Queen's upcoming 70th birthday. The short article that I linked advertises the interview, but does not contain the interview. Instead, it has some lovely pictures of Princess Benedikte's living room.

Princess Benedikte visited the nursing home, Peder Lykkes Centre
in Copenhagen, on the ocassion of it's 40th anniversary, August
24, 2010. I like those pics of her leaning over the table, being
interested and carefully listening..

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom