The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-02-2009, 08:36 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Prince Gustav and Carina Axelsson, Current Events & Discussion Part 2: August 2009 -

Welcome to
Prince Gustav and Carina Axelsson News & Discussion Part 2

The previous thread can be Found Here
TRF Rules & FAQs
*review before posting*
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright holder.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to reliable published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be removed without notice.

If you have any questions, please contact a member of the Royal House of Fashion moderating team.

Happy posting!
Mandy, iceflower, dazzling & JessRulz

Old 08-06-2009, 09:17 AM

Prince Gustav and Carina Axelsson's battle against the grand-father will

Sorry if I miss some information in precedent threads, but are you aware of the last news from the juridic struggle Prince Gustav has engaged in order to cancel the will of his grand-father? Are they expecting any legal answer for the further months? If anybody able to read and understand the danish or swedish newspapers about this are able to help me, I would appreciate!

Thanks a lot
carronnette

Old 08-06-2009, 09:31 AM
Courtier

It's all contained in the prior thread, Carronnette. There is no expected date of results, and based on case law, it appears less than likely.

Please read carefully through the entire previous thread; the situation and solutions have been covered exhaustively.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:32 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carronnette View Post
Sorry if I miss some information in precedent threads, but are you aware of the last news from the juridic struggle Prince Gustav has engaged in order to cancel the will of his grand-father? Are they expecting any legal answer for the further months? If anybody able to read and understand the danish or swedish newspapers about this are able to help me, I would appreciate!

Thanks a lot
carronnette
So far the has been nothing new about the "will figth" the press her in Denmark has had more fokus on why Carina was attending the baptisem of littel prince Henrik of Denmark

Old 08-06-2009, 09:36 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.M. Margrethe View Post
the press her in Denmark has had more fokus on why Carina was attending the baptisem of littel prince Henrik of Denmark
Why?
Old 08-06-2009, 11:20 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post
Why?

Perhaps becuse they woud love to work with another royal wedding...a wedding witch will not break over because a recuest from a perhaps farther inlaw who woud love to get his hands on the berleburg house and jewelery...

Old 08-06-2009, 11:27 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.M. Margrethe View Post
Perhaps becuse they woud love to work with another royal wedding...a wedding witch will not break over because a recuest from a perhaps farther inlaw who woud love to get his hands on the berleburg house and jewelery...
I meant why have the press been focusing on her attendance at the christening? I didn' realise it caused that much of a stir?
Old 08-06-2009, 12:39 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post
I meant why have the press been focusing on her attendance at the christening? I didn' realise it caused that much of a stir?
It´s because the press has been talking about the realsionship betwen Gustav and Carina and when and wher they are going to become enggagede and then the wedding....

Old 11-01-2009, 07:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Gustav and Carina Axelsson opened their home, Schloss Berleburg, to local children.
Böse Geister - Bad Berleburg - WP - DerWesten

They had several rooms decorated in a Halloween/haunted house theme. Carina was the one who came up with the concept, and decorated the rooms. 99 children visited the "haunted castle".
Old 11-10-2009, 07:01 PM
Courtier

Photogallery Billed-Bladet - Carina Axelsson - Prins Gustavs smukke kæreste
Old 12-28-2009, 07:24 PM
Courtier

With the announcement of the engagement of Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana, my thoughts go to Gustav and Carina.

Any news on their Christmas and even moreso, the court case?
Old 01-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Heir Apparent

I haven't seen anything yet, Michelleq. I was hoping that with the news of Nathalie's engagement, we would hear something about Gustav and Carina. It doesn't seem to be the case, though...at least not yet.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:56 PM
Nobility

I've read the various threads about this situation, but I've never understood what prevents Gustav from simply draining all the assets from the estate and sheltering them some way. For instance, what prevents him from selling the castle to Carina (or someone else) or giving her the artwork, treasures, etc.?

If he currently owns the properties and goods, I'd think he could do with them as he chooses. Then, if he marries against his grandfather's wishes, there would be no inheritance left for him to lose.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalnel View Post
I've read the various threads about this situation, but I've never understood what prevents Gustav from simply draining all the assets from the estate and sheltering them some way. For instance, what prevents him from selling the castle to Carina (or someone else) or giving her the artwork, treasures, etc.?

If he currently owns the properties and goods, I'd think he could do with them as he chooses. Then, if he marries against his grandfather's wishes, there would be no inheritance left for him to lose.
I've never thought of doing just that. Definately out of the box thinking - great job. I would assume though that there are restrictions about what he can sell and how much. If his grandfather was so strict about marriage, I would think it would be the same for selling or redistribution of the estate. But who really knows.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:11 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess gertrude View Post
I've never thought of doing just that. Definately out of the box thinking - great job. I would assume though that there are restrictions about what he can sell and how much. If his grandfather was so strict about marriage, I would think it would be the same for selling or redistribution of the estate. But who really knows.

I actually thought along this line myself but wouldn't dare write this. I do remember reading the Prince Richard earns income from the estate during his lifetime so that very well may be one of the reasons Prince Gustav can't sell.

Bravo Kalnel!!!
Old 01-24-2010, 09:18 AM
Courtier

Is ther any news about the will ?

Old 04-15-2010, 09:04 PM
Courtier

Carina Axelsson wore a new tiara for the gala performance at the Royal Theatre in honor of QMII's 70th birthday, April 15, 2010:
http://ppe-agency.com/500px/Apr2010/PPE10041597.jpg

She wore a flower tiara at Prince Joachim's wedding to Marie May 2008:
http://ppe-agency.com/500px/May2008/PPE08052447.jpg

and borrowed Princess Benedikte's star tiara for Prince Henrik's birthday June 2009:
Se alle kjolerne: Prins Henriks fødselsdag - Billede 27 | MSN Starlounge
Old 04-15-2010, 11:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

so even they are no married and she really is not a princess can she still use the tiaras??????
Old 04-15-2010, 11:31 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
so even they are no married and she really is not a princess can she still use the tiaras??????
I ask the same question and I thin its because they won't let them get married and he's senting a message to the world that she still his princess
Old 04-16-2010, 01:56 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalsmartie View Post
I ask the same question and I thin its because they won't let them get married and he's senting a message to the world that she still his princess
This is not a too good PR strategic. Tatiana Blatnik didn't wear tiaras before her official engagement.

Tags
prince gustav, prince gustav zu sayn-wittgenstein-berleburg, sayn