Prince Gustav and Carina Axelsson, Current Events Part 2: Aug 2009 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another tragedy in Axelsson family

VERY SAD NEWS:

Carina's brother-in-law Richard Michael Jones was killed in a shooting last Thursday 15 April 2010. 2 Dead In Santa Cruz Mountains Shooting. Carina's brother-in-law was one of the victim.:ohmy: This is the reason why Carina wore dark gown at theatre. She lost her 2nd brother-in-law, too. Her 1st brother-in-law also died tragically.

Articles and video.

Victims Identified In Summit Area Shooting - Central Coast News Story - KSBW The Central Coast

2 Dead In Santa Cruz Mountains Shooting - Central Coast News Story - KSBW The Central Coast

The Santa Cruz County Sheriff's Department has released the names of the victims in Thursdays double shooting in the Summit area of the Santa Cruz Mountains near Los Gatos.

Investigators said 67-year-old James Alexander Chimblis and 39-year-old Richard Michael Jones were both found dead at a home on Hutchinson Drive.

Shouldn't Carina have been with her sister in California rather than at a fancy function in Denmark
Sounds very cold that she wasn't with her family

I don't think she would have been able to fly because of the volcano.

Shouldn't Carina have been with her sister in California rather than at a fancy function in Denmark
Sounds very cold that she wasn't with her family

The shooting happend just a few hours before the gala performence.

I know little about the situation, so please excuse me if my question is stupid. I am sure it has been asked before. What will happen if Gustav never has any children? What if it is too late for him and Carina to have children together when the will is finally overturned? He will have a right to the inheritance but no heir of his own.

Carina is 41 now, so probably it is already late for them anyway.

Carina is 41 now, so probably it is already late for them anyway.

I thought she was close to being 30; not 41. I know there's a wikipedia page on her listing her birthdate but is that accurate? I really thought she was younger than Princess Mary.

---------------------

Okay on this fashion article from NY Times, it mentions Carina Axelsson as being 22 in 1993:
http://www.nytimes.com/1993/03/21/magazine/fashion-the-waif-farers.html?pagewanted=1
so not quite 41 but 39.

Excerpt from NY Times March 21, 1993:
Carina Axelsson is wearing a Jil Sander cropped ribbed sweater, a Tartan skirt from Complice and men's jeans by Gianni Versace. (pg. 48); Carina -- With a portfolio that already includes Italian Vogue, Spanish Vogue and Italian Glamour, Carina Axelsson, a 22-year-old Californian, is now taking Manhattan. Described by admirers as a shorter, thinner, more delicate Linda Evangelista, she calls herself "birdlike." (pg. 49)(Photographs by Manuela Pavesi for The New York Times)

----------------------------
After further research, yes she'll be 41 and was born in 1968. I didn't realize Prince Gustav gave an interview with BB on the occasion of Carina's 40th birthday in 2008. Her birthday being Aug. 5, 1968.

Last edited:
Thank you for the article but if I remember correctly, the birthday you can find on Wikipedia has been confirmed by Carina herself and, as Petra writes, she is indeed 41.

Sometimes there are issues that are larger than life. The impact goes far beyond one individuals lifestyle or family life. I don't believe Gustav has ever looked at this issue as only who he can or can not marry. He could have married "equal" but what about a possible first son of such a union. The issue of who the heir marries will impact every generation unless they can get that particular clause of the will changed.

The grandfather's will, as Head of the House of Berleberg, applies only to this generation. Only to Gustav. And European courts have found in similar cases where the Head of the House has placed such restrictions, that these restrictions are fully enforceable, since they do not forbid marriage. They are not a human rights violation. All it says is that the wealth moves on.

The will skipped Gutsav's father Richard as Head of House, although he is the reigning Prince. This was a wealth preservation move, to minimize taxes. The "stuff" went to Prince Richard's son in accordance with the will from the early 1940's, when Prince Richard was still wearing knee breeches and his marriage to Benedickt (and obviously the birth of Gustav) was a good thirty-plus years away.

So the question of whether this goes on to the next generation is completely moot. Gustav (or whoever replaces Gustav in ownership position of the "stuff") will be the Head of the House and will be allowed to set up inheritance in accordance with their own wishes, wishes that will be as legally binding as the will prepared by the grandfather.

That doesn't mean that Gustav can decide what happens to the stuff now. He's already inherited the Headship of the House, and after his father's death, he becomes reigning Prince. But he is not in control of what happens to it after his death. He can't parcel it out and pass it like after-dinner mints during his life or his father's life, and he can't pass it on to his own children unless they are born of a marriage as stipulated in the will. If he dies without children and without marrying, the stuff goes to the next heir. If he marries within the stipulations of the will, then he gets to pass the stuff on to his heirs in accordance with his own will and desires. If he marries outside of the stipulations of the grandfather's will - under which he has enjoyed a supremely comfortable living and about which he and his family have known since birth - the stuff goes to his cousin (including both the title of Reigning Prince and the Headship of the House.) It could not have been laid out any plainer to Prince Richard, to Princess Benedikt, to Prince Gustav - and very sadly, to Princesses Alexandra and Nathalie. Sadly, because they are completely cut out only by virtue of something beyond their control.

The only question about these restrictions pertains to who is the inheritor under the grandfather's will. Right now, it is Gustav. If it's not Gustav because he marries in contravention of the will itself, then it is his cousin.

Simply stated, this will binds only the heirs of the grandfather in this generation - specifically Gustav or the next heir after him until one that follows the regulations has been found and the "stuff" has devolved onto that heir. As I have stated previously, that person already exists, already has wide experience in managing similar estates, has married in accordance with the will and - as a nice bonus - has an heir. That would be Bernhard, Prinz zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Hohenstein, who is the grandson of Richard 4th Fürst zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg. Richard 4th Fürst zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg is Gustav's great-grandfather, making Bernhard (strictly speaking) Gustav's first cousin once removed.

Other thoughts, in no particular order:

Whether the "stuff" should stay "in this branch" does not take into account the historic nature of the "splitting" of this branch. That split took place only at the level of the shared great-grandfather/grandfather. If Gustav marries his current lover, then the "stuff" goes to the junior branch of the family, and the Berleberg and Hohenstein branches are reunited. I actually think that is a wonderful outcome.

Gustav as "poor?" Heavens! He certainly looks healthy enough to get a job and work for a living. Not only that, but I think that a nice little jointure awaits him even if he turns his back on his inheritance. When I was working at an international bank in Manhattan, we had not one but two such princes working in the bank with very few qualifications except the ability to make introductions. They had very little in the way of money but had sumptuous salaries. I'm sure Gustav's connections wouldn't let him go a-beggin' in the streets, now, let's not be dramatic. Not only that, but the loss of his inheritance would be due wholly to his own choice and his alone. I mean, really, even the fabulously wealthy BRF has members in the third and fourth generations who work for a living, receive no public money, and actually live off their earnings. It's very possible, you know.

Anna, it's likely that the will won't be overturned. Similar court cases have not been. The Head of a House has the absolute right as to who may inherit the property that is his to distribute.

Since there seems to be an uprising about the "cold hard cash" thought, I'll step that up to a less simplistic wording and point out that the will, and Gustav's refusal to marry without getting the "stuff," is a continuation of wealth preservation. I had been trying to keep this as simple as possible because it seems that many are determined to believe that the grandfather's will forbids a marriage. It. Does. Not. It just means that Gustav must marry in accordance with the terms of the will - something that is 100% within his control! - or lose the "stuff." Gustav and his family have known the terms of the will for decades.

(I really don't know why letting go of the Harlequin romance aspect of this is so very hard. It's not like any of this was a surprise, or that this is Gustav's first little romance. He was engaged in accordance with the will before, for heaven's sake!)

--------------------------------

Guido's news is interesting. And it does indeed seem cold to me that she would go ahead with a public event so soon after a grief such as this strikes her family. Volcanic ash or no, it's in very poor taste to appear bejeweled and gowned, as though nothing had happened. After all, it wasn't as though her presence either made or broke the event. Shocking in its calculated nature, rather like a triage of self-interest.

Of course, I'm not a mind reader, but perhaps she felt her interests were better served elsewhere than with her family in their grief either in person or in spirit (observing grief privately.) Oh, well. It's not like it was her husband or anything, right?

Last edited:
I thought she was close to being 30; not 41. I know there's a wikipedia page on her listing her birthdate but is that accurate? I really thought she was younger than Princess Mary.

---------------------

Okay on this fashion article from NY Times, it mentions Carina Axelsson as being 22 in 1993:
FASHION - FASHION - The Waif Farers - NYTimes.com
so not quite 41 but 39.

Excerpt from NY Times March 21, 1993:
Carina Axelsson is wearing a Jil Sander cropped ribbed sweater, a Tartan skirt from Complice and men's jeans by Gianni Versace. (pg. 48); Carina -- With a portfolio that already includes Italian Vogue, Spanish Vogue and Italian Glamour, Carina Axelsson, a 22-year-old Californian, is now taking Manhattan. Described by admirers as a shorter, thinner, more delicate Linda Evangelista, she calls herself "birdlike." (pg. 49)(Photographs by Manuela Pavesi for The New York Times)

----------------------------
After further research, yes she'll be 41 and was born in 1968. I didn't realize Prince Gustav gave an interview with BB on the occasion of Carina's 40th birthday in 2008. Her birthday being Aug. 5, 1968.

It was verified with the California Public Records. Prior to that time, her press agent was representing that she was 32 years old until it was definitely proven - by someone here at TRF! - that she was in fact much longer in the tooth. At that time, she was 39. At the time that she represented herself to the New York Times as being 22, she was actually 25 years old.

Last edited:
ok here's what i would do fine a preety young girl (18 over)and marry her and make her sign a agreement of slience whatever you call them as part of the prenup and keep seeing the girlfriend and then go to the doc and do fertliy drugs get a boy and stay married and keep seeing my other girl on the side just saying and no its not nice but if you do this you can change the rules for the next generation and your child won't have to go though this.

Well your way doesn't sound too nice on the wife or the girl on the side.
How would Carina feel being the "mistress" while Gustav is shacked up with some "pretty" pretend wife.
Plus a royal, even not a high ranking one, wouldn't do anything as risky as that.

It was verified with the California Public Records. Prior to that time, her press agent was representing that she was 32 years old until it was definitely proven - by someone here at TRF! - that she was in fact much longer in the tooth. At that time, she was 39. At the time that she represented herself to the New York Times as being 22, she was actually 25 years old.
Well what woman hasn't lied about her age at some point. :lol: I think she looks good for her age.
It's too bad that they might not be able to have children. It's such a tricky situation they're in. I can understand them not wanting a child out of wedlock. I wonder how much $ they would lose by just going ahead and getting married.

VERY SAD NEWS:

Carina's brother-in-law Richard Michael Jones was killed in a shooting last Thursday 15 April 2010. 2 Dead In Santa Cruz Mountains Shooting. Carina's brother-in-law was one of the victim.:ohmy: This is the reason why Carina wore dark gown at theatre. She lost her 2nd brother-in-law, too. Her 1st brother-in-law also died tragically.

Articles and video.

Victims Identified In Summit Area Shooting - Central Coast News Story - KSBW The Central Coast

2 Dead In Santa Cruz Mountains Shooting - Central Coast News Story - KSBW The Central Coast

The Santa Cruz County Sheriff's Department has released the names of the victims in Thursdays double shooting in the Summit area of the Santa Cruz Mountains near Los Gatos.

Investigators said 67-year-old James Alexander Chimblis and 39-year-old Richard Michael Jones were both found dead at a home on Hutchinson Drive.

Articles

Carina's brother-in-law was murdered by his stepfather last week. According to article detectives recovered documentation, including the diagrams, that indicated Chimblis thought out the ambush on Jones. They also found more than 10 handguns, shotguns and rifles in the elder man's Summit-area home

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ci_...ce=most_viewed

James Alexander Chimblis shot and killed stepson Richard Michael Jones then himself at 22045 Hutchinson Road in Santa Cruz | Fugitive Watch / Wanted Fugitives From Justice

Video of Shooting on KSBW NEWS.

2 Dead In Santa Cruz Mountains Shooting - Video - KSBW The Central Coast

Well heck thats a good deal and he doesnt need a royal just a courtess or lady someone who needs money and would sign on the dotted lines

Wow. And I thought that *I* was cynical.

Guido - is that the same family that last year had a new baby? I think she skipped that baby's baptism for one in the Danish Royal family back then, too.

God, that would be pretty sad.

Oh my dear Lord, after reading those articles, it seems that the wife found her husband dead and called the police. I can't imagine anything more devastating than finding your husband, the father of your children, shot dead. So she had a new baby and a dead husband....and a stepfather-in-law who killed himself after it all. That young woman must be beside herself.

It certainly puts the issue of tiaras in perspective, doesn't it?

Well what woman hasn't lied about her age at some point. :lol: I think she looks good for her age.
It's too bad that they might not be able to have children. It's such a tricky situation they're in. I can understand them not wanting a child out of wedlock. I wonder how much $ they would lose by just going ahead and getting married.

I've lied about my age, but the other way; when I was in college, I was waaayyy underage :) I do know that Botox is not a good look, though.

To me, it's not a sticky situation at all, it really isn't. Gustav knew exactly what he had to do to keep the money, and he doesn't want to do that. To me, it's him being spoilt. And it's unfair to her although she does get that distant rubbing of royal shoulders and a terrific wardrobe to boot; she knows exactly what she's getting.

And they can absolutely have children! If you look back at the previous thread, Jo of Palantine had a solution that recently came about in German law for domestic partners; they can marry religiously but not civilly, and any children born of the union are adopted by Gustav, and there is the solution.

But they don't want to do that, and they are perfectly willing to squander any ability to have children in order to keep the life that they have now (and clearly like an awful lot.)

I just can't see why there are people who insist on seeing this as a tragic circumstance that requires a solution in marriage and children. (Or in the exploiting of another woman as a brood mare! Good GOD!)

It's pretty clear that they can have marriage and children but aren't willing to pay the price - to me anyway, and in my opinion based on what I can see and what can be known.

What will happen if they just continue to bump along in their playworld is that Gustav will die and everything will go to his cousin; if that cousin is dead, then to that cousin's son. If Gustav pre-deceases her, what does she have? Nuttin. But they know that.

They're gambling, because their attorneys must have told them clearly that the chances of overturning the will are slim.

But that's their choice. And if it's their choice - what the heck is so maudlin and tragic and sad and poor-them-ish about this?

(I'm saving my sympathy and pity for her sister, the wife of a murdered man.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not know that Carina had a sister (hence brother in law). I thought that she only had a sister.

Please enlighten me.

I also share the views of Not a Pretender; they know exactly what they are doing.

I did not know that Carina had a sister (hence brother in law). I thought that she only had a sister.

Please enlighten me.

Yes, Carina has only one sister Liselott, her husband Richard Jones was shot and killed by his stepfather James Alexander Chimblis last Thursday. I feel very sorry for her and 3 young children. This shooting was a nightmare for the family.

MSNBC article

2 Dead In Santa Cruz Mountains Shooting - KSBW-TV - msnbc.com

Wow. And I thought that *I* was cynical.

It seems you have competition. ;)

Yes, Carina has only one sister Liselott, her husband Richard Jones was shot and killed by his stepfather James Alexander Chimblis last Thursday. I feel very sorry for her and 3 young children. This shooting was a nightmare for the family.

MSNBC article

2 Dead In Santa Cruz Mountains Shooting - KSBW-TV - msnbc.com

Killed by his stepfather. How awful, and for the wife to find him dead.
If the shooting happened hours before the concert performance? Is it possible that Carina wasn't informed until after the celebrations? :ermm:

New Details: Sheriffs Investigate Murder, Suicide

New Details: Sheriffs Investigate Murder, Suicide - KION - Monterey, Salinas, Santa Cruz - News Weather

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ci_14904065?source=most_viewed

The same story about the shooting in a blog. Many Californian papers mentioned the shooting.

Murder/Suicide: Bad Blood Leads To Murder/Suicide

Another article from Pasadena Star-News.

http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/california/ci_14899137

http://www.ksco.com/index.php?optio...e-41610-tdh&catid=4:ksco-local-news&Itemid=14

Santa Cruz Sentinel article. Photo: Shooting victim's wife Carina's sister Liselott Jones accepts a bag of trail mix from Sgt. Mark Yanez for her kids seated in a deputy's car outside their summit area home where her husband was found shot dead on the front porch steps Thursday

Stepfather, adult son dead after apparent family dispute led to shooting off Highway 35 - Santa Cruz Sentinel

Sheriff's Office: Shooting deaths in Summit area were planned murder-suicide. 1 photo: Shooting victim's wife Carina's sister is interviewed by Sgt. frank Gombos in front of her... You can see Carina's sister on first picture. 2 photo: Sheriff's deputy retrieves a child's car seat from the home where the husband was found shot to death on the front steps.
The duputy later drove the victim's wife and kids from the scene.

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ci_...ce=most_viewed

It seems you have competition. ;)

Shocking, isn't it? :flowers:

Killed by his stepfather. How awful, and for the wife to find him dead.
If the shooting happened hours before the concert performance? Is it possible that Carina wasn't informed until after the celebrations? :ermm:

I suppose anything is possible; however, Mrs. Jones (wife of the murder victom) called the police at 7:30 am on Thursday morning, which would be 4:30 pm in Copenhagen, still on Thursday. The celebrations for Queen Margarethe began Friday morning at the Town Hall in Copenhagen, so it's nearly impossible to believe that family members weren't informed. It's not as though volcanic ash clogged the telephone lines; I've been on the phone (and Skype!) continually since the volcano popped its cork.

Mrs. Jones (Liselotte Axelsson,) had a baby last year at the same time as Marie of Denmark's child was baptized, and Gustav's girlfriend stayed in Denmark for those celebrations rather than her own niece's, so this seems in character.

I realize not all families are the same, but I would have been on a train to points south then on an eastbound flight to California across the Pacific if my sister had found her husband murdered - no matter if I missed a tiara photo op or not. It's not like there was a paucity of guests to attend the Queen's birthday, or that one less begowned and bedazzled bit of arm candy was a make-or-break guest at such an event. The Royal Family of Denmark seems human enough to understand such an absence. I would have thought a great deal more of Gustav and his girlfriend if they had made a humane choice and skipped this celebration to be with family, but they didn't. She didn't, and he didn't, and they didn't.

Again, it comes down to choices again, doesn't it? There is a ruthlessness about their approach to life that leaves me cold. It's far, far, far from a "fairy-tale" of thwarted love, that's for darned sure.

Giov-
How do you know that this family is related to Carina? I'm not doubting you, I'm just curious about how you knew the sister was married and had children. Her family (until now) has seemed to fly under the radar, and it didn't seem like there was much info out there regarding them.

What a tragic and horrible thing! It sounds like he has two very young children. I'm not making excuses for anyone, but it is possible that Carina didn't learn of this until much later. Her sister was probably in shock and dealing with authorities. She may not have even thought to call Carina until much, much later (maybe even days later). However, if she did speak with Carina, then I agree with everyone else. It is very strange that she would attend any of these events. She should have been at home trying to find a way to get back to the US. Of course, everyone handles situations differently. Either way, this is just a tragic and horrible thing. I wish that the victim's family is able to ultimately find peace and comfort.

Carina seemed ver glum, so obviously she knew about her sisters situation

Carina seemed ver glum, so obviously she knew about her sisters situation

Not glum enough to let it interfere with her party attendance, and she was not required to attend events in Copenhagen by birth or marriage - that was purely by choice.

I wonder if she wants to forget about her family (at least her sister anyway) and subsume herself into her boyfriend's family instead? I mean, she's ditched them on the two most significant life events that there are - birth and death. Hard to top that, I must say.

Giov-
Either way, this is just a tragic and horrible thing. I wish that the victim's family is able to ultimately find peace and comfort.

Amen, sgl. Amen.

Guido, the airspace is open for business especially southbound. A good friend of mine left Oslo this morning for Jakarta, and I myself have taken the Emirates flight from Dubai to San Francisco which is another option. If she wants to go, there are lots of options.

ETA....

I just read another of those links. The children were also at the scene! Oh, if they saw their dad...

Last edited:
Unless one knows the specifics regarding the relationship between Carina and her sister (and her family) as a whole, aren't we pretty much speculating?

We don't know if she knew or not about the tragic circumstances of her brother in laws death...we don't why she didn't attending her neice's christening..we are just guessing and assuming the worst about hte personality of someone we don't know...or am I missing something?

Furthermore, it does appear that Gustav and Carina can marry but give up the title and fortune...but the question is why should they? Isn't it his birthright? I am not trying to malign anyone's heirtage or go off on a tangent...but I find the he must marry an Aryan to be a little off center and dare I say it...meanspiritied. Would this not be a problem if it wasn't Carina who he wanted to marry? Even if he loses this battle or Carina...I would think that this needs to be removed for future generations. Someone has to fight the battle...why not Gustav?

...I would think that this needs to be removed for future generations.

He's the only person it affects, Zonk. His children or any other heirs beyond the direct heir to the grandfather are unaffected. And since it's property, the courts have found (in other similar cases) that such wills can be upheld unless they contravene human rights. They'd be on much stronger legal ground if the grandfather had just said "you simply can't marry unless she's X, Y & Z." They would also be on stronger legal ground if the restrictions were in perpetuity, meaning beyond the Head of House heirship to the grandfather. There are some really specific guidelines on who can be named and while you can skip a generation (as was done here,) you cannot skip the next generation or bind generations beyond. If the grandfather had, it would be as easy as falling off a Prince to overturn the will.

The will is from the 1940's when the grandfather of Gustav was fighting under arms for Germany, and skipped a generation for specific wealth preservation purpose, not as a meanspirited gesture to disenfranchise Prince Richard, Gustav's father - which one could place as an interpretation looking back through a modern lens at it. It adheres to the language of the day, including the means by which property was expected to be held and distributed after a final Nazi victory. It was designed to keep property, money, timber, natural resources, edifices, etc. within a defined legal space to prevent dissipation by future heirs and to anticipate who would be able to legally hold property in that future national landscape; by the time it went into effect, much property had been taken from those in Nazi-occupied areas including the Fatherland from those who were outside of that legal landscape. That the legal and moral landscape has changed, evolved, matured, and moved away from those mores does not effect the efficacy of the language or its legal enforceability; it carries no morality in either direction, it only reflects the legal landscape in which it was drawn. My diploma's 1693 language refers to me as a "youth, upright and well-born" (albeit in Latin,) but the language of this day would scarcely call me that. (insert your own joke here!)

I don't see Prince Richard having raised too much hue and cry about being overstepped for the headship of the house, and Gustav never spared a scruple for these restrictions either. Not until his bankbook was affected, that is. :) He'd still get to keep the title which is his by birth....but since technically titles have long been abolished in Germany, quite honestly she could call herself whatever she liked and so can he. It's the money (and all that it implies) that this is about, not some human or civil rights issue. If it were just such an issue, then Gustav's sisters should be the ones carrying the banner; after all, Princess Alexandra married in accordance with the will and has legitimate children, and the only thing barring her from succession is her sex (not her choice,) instead of her partner (which is a choice.)

As I've said before, my sympathy is with young Mrs. Jones, burying her second spouse. I hope that her father, mother and brother have rallied 'round her.

Last edited:
The victim's wife Mrs Jones is Liselott Axelsson, Carina's sister. Richard Jones was Carina's brother-in-law who was killed by his stepfather James Chimblis last Thursday, at the same day when was gala performance in Denmark.. Liselott and Richard have 3 children, the eldest girl from Liselott 's first marriage (her 1st husband also died tragically 4 years ago). Liselott has become widow again.

This is so horrible especially because of Carina's nieces. They are very young and the eldest girl have already lost her second father. I feel sorry for them. Condolence to the family. I hope Carina will able to go home to California for the funeral because of volcano ash.

Thank you for answering my question, Guido (and I'm really sorry that I called you by the wrong name in my previous post), but how do you know that her sister is married to this man? Where did you get that information? I don't recall ever seeing anything about her sister in the news before, and I have never read anything about her sister's name.

Not a Pretender-I'm curious about the information in the will; specifically, this part that you posted:
"which one could place as an interpretation looking back through a modern lens at it. It adheres to the language of the day, including the means by which property was expected to be held and distributed after a final Nazi victory".

Did it use this term "Nazi victory"? If it did, wouldn't that be grounds for having the will thrown out in court since we all know that there was no Nazi victory? Did it make any stipulations for a Nazi defeat? I am not a legal scholar, but I would think that if this was based on a Nazi victory, they might have a chance to throw it out (if they want to, that is).

Last edited:
Unless one knows the specifics regarding the relationship between Carina and her sister (and her family) as a whole, aren't we pretty much speculating?

We don't know if she knew or not about the tragic circumstances of her brother in laws death...we don't why she didn't attending her neice's christening..we are just guessing and assuming the worst about hte personality of someone we don't know...or am I missing something?

Furthermore, it does appear that Gustav and Carina can marry but give up the title and fortune...but the question is why should they? Isn't it his birthright? I am not trying to malign anyone's heirtage or go off on a tangent...but I find the he must marry an Aryan to be a little off center and dare I say it...meanspiritied. Would this not be a problem if it wasn't Carina who he wanted to marry? Even if he loses this battle or Carina...I would think that this needs to be removed for future generations. Someone has to fight the battle...why not Gustav?

YES zonk he has to stop this he just has too! Even if it means giving up his true love. For his family name his line! His birth right ! His children's birthmark! Him and Carina can have kids latter or adopt but he has to marry if he can't fight the courts and provide a heir its his duty!

Can I just get this straight?
Carina has two sisters?
Both of whom are married, and both husbands have been killed recently?
:ermm:

If I understood it correctly, Ms. Axelsson has got a sister, who lost two husbands.

How awful, that makes everything a million times worse. Now I don't understand why she hasn't flown home.
The only reason, if her and her sister no longer get along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom