Dutch Introductory Visit to Denmark: June 25, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I must say I love the look of the Queen Margrathe and Maxima , both in their own styles look lovely! what is the flight duration form Holland to Denmark? around an hour? I guess Maxima got ready with her clothing , high heels, make up and hair in the plane? she arrived so perfect that to be siting an hour in the plane with all her perfect hair and make up is a kind of uncomfortable to relax! wonder how it works in this shorts trips but state visits where still a trip make you tired and you have to look fabulous when you arrive! and after that day run home to see your kids and in this particular date to celebrate one of your daughters birthday!

I must say I love the look of the Queen Margrathe and Maxima , both in their own styles look lovely! what is the flight duration form Holland to Denmark? around an hour? I guess Maxima got ready with her clothing , high heels, make up and hair in the plane? she arrived so perfect that to be siting an hour in the plane with all her perfect hair and make up is a kind of uncomfortable to relax! wonder how it works in this shorts trips but state visits where still a trip make you tired and you have to look fabulous when you arrive! and after that day run home to see your kids and in this particular date to celebrate one of your daughters birthday!

holland is not far from denmark and getting ready at home is always easier than on a flight (appart from the fact she would have gotten access to her hairdresser and make up artist - if she did - while at home and not on the plane). i think for longer flights it's normal that they get ready on the plane but with this one being so short, i doubt it's worth it.

Back
Top Bottom