General News about the Danish Royal Family Part 2: January 2013 - November 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a vaccine against pneumonia which is good for 5 years. I received the vaccine, but 2 years later, I got pneumonia. I was hospitalized for 3 days, but tired easily for weeks after that. Apparently it's not effective against all types of pneumonia.

My husband just had PCP pneumonia. It is an air borne Fungus and everyone has it, by the time they are 3 or 4 years old. So when your immune system is very low then it grows like a bacteria in your blood stream. At first it doesn't show up as any type of infection just a high temperature.
I wish Fred a speedy recovery and can't get over the fact someone as fit as him should come down with this.

Poul Jørgensen, TV-commentator, dead

Poul Jørgensen er død | billedbladet.dk

Poul Jørgensen is dead at the age of 87 years.

He was the first danish and IMO most knowledgeable tv-commentator about the royal stuff.
He has interviewed QMII, CP Frederik and I can´t remeber if he has interviewed the rest of the DRF. One could tell that there was a special bond/understanding between the DRF and Poul Jørgensen.

In 1990 he was granted Knight of Dannebrog.

BT has made a new Gallup survey describing the Danish royal family's popularity:

As usual, Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik is the DRF's most popular members.

Just after comes Queen Margrethe. Those three are a strong trio in the DRF :)

How do you rate the Danish royal family's efforts to represent Denmark on a scale of 1-5:

1. Crown Princess Mary - 4.63
2. Crown Prince Frederik - 4.54
3. Queen Margrethe - 4.47
4. Princess Marie - 3.7
5. Prince Joachim - 3.4
6. Prince Henrik - 3.3

BT has also made two separate surveys of Crown Princess Mary and princess Marie. (Why not all of the members, or at least the top-3 Mary, Frederik, Margrethe I do not know... Maybe because BT has a terrible habit to forget the men in the family although Crown Prince Frederik in the survey is the DRF's second most popular member...)

Crown Princess Mary's result is really great!!!

How do you think Crown Princess Mary contributes to the Danish royal family's reputation?

Positive: 72%
Mostly positive: 22%
Mostly negative: 3%
Negative: 2%

How do you think Princess Marie contributes to the Danish royal family's reputation?

Positive: 41%
Mostly positive: 46%
Mostly negative: 9%
Negative: 3%

Attachments

• 11225286_514542372038353_6528379493362874847_o.jpg
    11225286_514542372038353_6528379493362874847_o.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 151
  • 11083708_514542368705020_2655414339254998089_o.jpg
    11083708_514542368705020_2655414339254998089_o.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 196
  • 12094939_514542415371682_6193536729390860696_o.jpg
    12094939_514542415371682_6193536729390860696_o.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
:previous:

To the moods: I hope it's okay I have posted the Gallup-surveys, as they only are a little part of a big page.

BT has made a new Gallup survey describing the Danish royal family's popularity:

As usual, Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik is the DRF's most popular members.

Just after comes Queen Margrethe. Those three are a strong trio in the DRF :)

How do you rate the Danish royal family's efforts to represent Denmark on a scale of 1-5:

1. Crown Princess Mary - 4.63
2. Crown Prince Frederik - 4.54
3. Queen Margrethe - 4.47
4. Princess Marie - 3.7
5. Prince Joachim - 3.4
6. Prince Henrik - 3.3

BT has also made two separate surveys of Crown Princess Mary and princess Marie. (Why not all of the members, or at least the top-3 Mary, Frederik, Margrethe I do not know... Maybe because BT has a terrible habit to forget the men in the family although Crown Prince Frederik in the survey is the DRF's second most popular member...)

Crown Princess Mary's result is really great!!!

How do you think Crown Princess Mary contributes to the Danish royal family's reputation?

Positive: 72%
Mostly positive: 22%
Mostly negative: 3%
Negative: 2%

How do you think Princess Marie contributes to the Danish royal family's reputation?

Positive: 41%
Mostly positive: 46%
Mostly negative: 9%
Negative: 3%

:previous:thank you Roskilde
These are very positive numbers, The trio of the Queen, Frederik and Mary have had a steady hold on the top numbers, with Mary and Frederik switching placing some years back. I think the Queen can be quite proud of her heirs.
But all 6 have positive numbers somewhat if we look at the scale from 1-5, I take 3 as being right in the middle :flowers:
Marie, imo, sometimes has a light agenda but when she is on the job seems to enjoy her events and has a nice personal touch.

:flowers:

Agree. All have positive numbers and this is good for the royal family. Particularly natural for Mary and Frederick future Kings but also to Joachim and Marie offered significant assistance to monarchy.

:previous: Yes what not? I was wrong in the word?

:previous: Yes what not? I was wrong in the word?
I have kept an eye on the official calendar of the DRF for years, and I would not say that their assistance has been significant for several years now.
But maybe you meant something else.

:previous: Disagree. I believe that the order of succession and that is in relation to the children or siblings of other monarchies believe that yes help significantly.

Update on the Se & Hør scandal.

The wheels of justice are indeed turning slowly, but now we can expect the trial against twelve people involved in the scandal to take place in early 2016.
The trial is expected to last some 20 days.

The price for those who plead not guilty has been estimated by a defense layer to cost some 400.000 DKK each, if found guilty. Because in DK those found guilty also pay the expenses for their trial.
So a layer has written to those to be accused that if they plead guilty they will avoid having to pay these expenses at least. - Civil lawsuits, fines or prison sentences is of course another matter.

Presser Se og Hør-sigtede: Tilstå og drop regningen – Ekstra Bladet

Of course some the those who are to go on trial, including former editor-in-chief of Se & Hør, Kim Henningsen (who would like to present himself as more innocent than a newborn baby) find the suggestion appalling.

As Princess Marie and Prince Henrik are from France, the attacks in Paris must therefore have been even more horrific, even more shocking and even more personal to the DRF, than most other royal families.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom