Engagement of Princess Nathalie and Alexander Johannsmann: January 4, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree the wedding will take place in Germany, I don't see why any event would take place in Denmark.

Countess Ingrid as a flower girl, Prince Christian as ring bearer/page boy quite possible.
Princess Alexandra as Bridesmaid, even Mary. :)

I would think that Carina would be a bridemaid....................is Nathalie close to her Greek & Spanish first Cousins????

I would think that Carina would be a bridemaid....................is Nathalie close to her Greek & Spanish first Cousins????

I believe Princess Alexia is close to her Danish/German cousins. I know she and Princess Alexandra are good friends as she is godmother to Princess Alexandra's daughter Ingrid. I wouldn't be surprised if she or her children were included in the wedding. I also believe that Princess Elena & Princess Christina may close to P. Alexandra & Nathalie through their Greek relations. But we can only speculate about who will be in the wedding...so exciting and fund. It will exciting to see what kind of wedding Princess Nathalie has as she has a lot of family from which to choose.

Last edited:

Nathalie has Spanish first cousins? Or do you mean Danish first cousins?

Nathalie has Spanish first cousins? Or do you mean Danish first cousins?

Queen Sofia of Spain is sister to King Constantine, who is married to Nathalies Aunt. Thats the only connection I think.

But no first cousins. :)
I didn't know Alexandra or Nathalie were close to the Spanish.

I' m quite sure she will use the Khedive of Egupt tiara. It may now belong to her aunt Q Anne Marie , but I believe she will most happily give it to nathalie for her wedding. since this tiara was worn by her grandmother, mother, aunts, sister and cousin on their wedding day . I suppose she will keep up the tradition
I too believe that she will wear this tiara. It was meant to be the wedding tiara for all of Queen Ingrid's decendents. Can't wait to see it worn again!
But I'm not sure about bridesmaids: bridesmaids and best men are not a German tradition. Instead we have two witnesses, one for the bride and one for the groom. But who knows, if the wedding takes place in Denmark. Did Princess Alexandra have bridesmaids when she married Count Jefferson?

Her engagement ring is very modest. I'm surprised.

The couple look old.
I think so too. I don't liek the ring- so boring! but it is nice to see another engagement. i am very happy for them and wish them all the best!
did they announce a wedding date?

I always had this image of Nathalie as a young horse rider, i was very wrong, her fiancee looks familiar to me. :ermm:
Her ring his very modest and doesn't suit her imo, they do look happy. :)

Back
Top Bottom