Danish State Visit to Vietnam: November 1-6, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, now that the state visit is over, are they gonna return to Denmark immediately? I heard they will spend a few more days in Vietnam.

So, now that the state visit is over, are they gonna return to Denmark immediately? I heard they will spend a few more days in Vietnam.

I believe Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik are staying till the 9th.
I'm not sure if CP Frederik and CP Mary are coming home. :)

I believe Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik are staying till the 9th.
I'm not sure if CP Frederik and CP Mary are coming home. :)

Isn't Fred going direct to Korea (something to do with sailing & the IOC)

I guess Mary will return to Denmark to be with her father,step-mum & sister Jane...........wonder how long they will be staying in Denmark before returning home to Australia

Isn't Fred going direct to Korea (something to do with sailing & the IOC)

I guess Mary will return to Denmark to be with her father,step-mum & sister Jane...........wonder how long they will be staying in Denmark before returning home to Australia

You are quite right he is going to Korea.

November 10-12
The Crown Prince participating in ISAF (Internationl Sailing Federation) meetings and gala dinner in the Rolex World Sailor of the Year Awards in South Korea.

I believe John is teaching in Denmark atm so he might be there for a while. :)

My most memorable moment of the Danish State Visit was Prince Henrik doing the "Falcon"- that was hilarious. Also I like pictures of Mary & Fred @ the rock concert, they were sweet!

To all of you who posted photo's and videos, thank you very much. I have really enjoyed seeing them.:flowers:

Here is a picture which has not been seen yet, I think there was a private dinner or something on the last day
Picture ** PPE Gallery

Official pictures from the royal website, pictures of the 6 day visit
Gallery

Last edited:
Thank you all for keeping up updated! It was a great trip indeed. They all seemed so happy and relaxed, especially Prince Henrik!

A very beautifully documented trip. Nice to see Frederick and Mary together without the children. It's important for a couple to be a couple once in a while. After the behavior of the youngsters at the baptism of their new little cousin Henrik, F and M need some RandR together to just enjoy each other's company and regroup. Sharing an experience like returning to Vietnam with their father and finlaw was especially meaningful.

There are no words to describe the jovial, happy prince Henrik. I'm amazed that he and the queen had never gone to Vietnam together before. Wonderful pictures, memory sharing, just like a regular family would have. He looks so happy, it's a wonderful sight to see.

Thank you for the prompt coverage and excellent reporting.

After a visit to Honoi, Queen Margrethe, Prince Henrik and Cronw Princess Mary went to a visit to Da Lat on 08 November

http://www.tuoitre.com.vn./Tianyon/index.as...amp;ChannelID=3
(google translate: Google Translate

(i hope this link works)

Try this link in Vietnamese
Tuoi Tre Online - Chính trị - Xã há»™i - Nữ hoàng Đan Mạch thăm Đà Lạt 

It said QM, P Henrik and Mary went to Da Lat on the 8/11 and visited a couple of companies that received some Danish funding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom