Danish State Visit to Vietnam: November 1-6, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More pictures from Day 5 visit

Queen Margrethe, Crown Prince Fredrik and Crown Princess Mary and Prince Consort Henrik The Danish Royal Family on their State Visit to Vietnam visit the Citadel in Hué.
Picture Gallery

Queen Margrethe, Crown Prince Fredrik and Crown Princess Mary and Prince Consort Henrik The Danish Royal Family on their State Visit to Vietnam visit the Minh Manh Tomb in Hué.
Picture Gallery

"COPENHAGEN: Queen Margrethe of Denmark’s aircraft was forced to make a diversion yesterday during a visit to Vietnam after being hit by strong winds from a deadly tropical storm, Danish media reported." Everything is under control. The royal couple took things calmly and are in good spirits,” Danish ambassador to Vietnam Peter Lysholt Hansen was quoted as saying by Ritzau

Crown Prince Federik and Crown Princess Mary at a Rock concert in Hue the second city on their State Visit to Vietnam. Hue, Vietnam_04/11/2009.
IBL Gallery

Queen Margrethe, Prince Henrik, Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary at the Minh Mang Memorial Place, 04-11-2009.
PPE Agency

IBL Gallery

I love the pictures of Henrik dancing in the rain. :)
They look so happy all together. :flowers:

The whole family looks relaxed in each other's company - really enjoying time together. Good for them.

Mary and Frederick look in these photos like they used to be in the older days. So happy and affectionate. Everyone looks great.
Now with both the Queen and Frederick out of the country is Joaquim the Regent?

Mary and Frederick look in these photos like they used to be in the older days. So happy and affectionate. Everyone looks great.
Now with both the Queen and Frederick out of the country is Joaquim the Regent?

Yes, he has been the regent since 31 October, and I think until the 9th of November.

so if Joaquin is the regent did he move to kobenhavn?

:previous:

I don't believe he would have to, he just needs to remain in Denmark. If he did go to Copenhagen for the week, he would have stayed in his apartment at Amalienborg.

Does he have to do anything in particular as regent, or does he just have to be in the country?

Does he have to do anything in particular as regent, or does he just have to be in the country?

There is no job when he is regent, Joachim has to be in teh country from the time he is regent.
He is only regent when the Queen & Frederik are out of the country at the sametime.
Frederik is regent when the Queen is out and Fred is in the country.
Hope that helps :flowers:

Day 6 - Queen Margrethe and Crown Princess Mary will spend the morning visiting the Phasion/Viedam Moulding Factory,
before going on a visit to Maersk. They will be briefed on Maersk's helmet-wearing campaign.
Picture Gallery

Mary travels home with helmets
Article

Day 6 - Queen Margrethe and Crown Princess Mary will spend the morning visiting the Phasion/Viedam Moulding Factory,
before going on a visit to Maersk. They will be briefed on Maersk's helmet-wearing campaign.
Picture Gallery

Article

Dazzling thank you so much for all the wonderful things you have posted on this trip. I do not know how you do it, but you always manage to find things so quickly. Please know your hard work in keeping us less computer literate up to date is so appreciated.:flowers:

Dazzling thank you so much for all the wonderful things you have posted on this trip. I do not know how you do it, but you always manage to find things so quickly. Please know your hard work in keeping us less computer literate up to date is so appreciated.:flowers:

Thank you :flowers:

Here is a video from tv2 from day 5 of the visit

2 more pictures from anp
Pic 1 ** Pic 2

Tv2 picture gallery and another gallery via BB

The regent & crown prince couple at the press conference held for the Danish and Vietnamese press at Thao Dien Village at 16:00

Picture Gallery

Last edited:
there are photos in polfoto the danish royal interview...

and on belga photo too...

Last edited by a moderator:
the pic where Henrik is hugging Mary is very sweet! she has really found a new family in Denmark!! We have been able during this trip to see what a good relationship this family seems to have!

Prince Henrik seems so joyous and relaxed on this trip- I love the pictures of him laughing, as well as the one of him hugging CP Mary. (Even Fred looks jovial- what a great trip for them all!) I'm sure the princely couple miss the kids alot though...

they all looked great and i agree with you that prince henrik seems relaxed and at ease during the trip..great photos

Picture Gallery

Article

Beautiful pictures of Mary, she seems to have caught the sun.

PPE Agency :)

They look like such a wonderful family, Mary looks stunning in some of the pictures. :flowers:

the pic where Henrik is hugging Mary is very sweet!
It's the most adorable pic I've ever seen! And my god Fred looks so handsome and young! Great trip, I've enjoyed seeing all the events, especially the one where the queen is painting. Thanks for all the photos!

This has been a wonderfully happy trip for Prince Henrik. He looks so comfortable and happy in every picture. He's enjoying sharing this part of his life with his wife and the crown prince and princess. It's probably the fulfillment of a dream to actually be in Vietnam with his family, something he's wanted for a long time.

His facial expressions, body language, all tell how good he feels about this trip. A wonderful opportunity to open a new door to his life with the next generation.

Thanks all for posting the photos videos and links,.
The photos with QM and Princess Mary have been great.
PH has really enjoyed the trip he has not stopped smiling.
My favourite photo of the trip PH and Princess Mary at the press conference.

Thank you to all who posted links to pics and comments reporting this State Visit. I hope we see the four of them do an overseas State Visit again.

Yes Ican only say that too stellad to all of you who have posted so promptly during this tour thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom