Danish Royal Family's Official Visit to Greenland: June 19-July 5, 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's pretty long!

I suppose we'll see Mary in that traditional costume.

Purple = Reigning Pair only
Red = Crown Prince Pair and Reigning Pair
Blue = Crown Prince Pair only

translation of
http://kongehuset.dk/artikel.php?id=58487&..._aktuelt_presse

PLANNED PROGRAM

Her Majesty the Queen and His Royal Prince Consort visit in Greenland in connection with Greenlands 25-th anniversay of home rule.

Saturday, June 19
Reigning Pair arrive in Narsarsuaq after flying from Denmark. Here they board the Royal Ship Dannebrog.

Monday, June 21
Arrival with Dannebrog in Nuuk ( Godthåb ) and attend Greenland's Home Rule jubilation festivities.

Tuesday, June 22
Crown Prince Pair arrive in Nuuk ( Godthåb ) after flying from Copenhagen.

The Royal Family sails from Nuuk ( Godthåb ) with Royal Ship Dannebrog to Maniitsoq (Sukkertoppen).

Wednesday, June 23
Visit in Maniitsoq (Sukkertoppen) commune from - and then sailing on with - Royal Ship Dannebrog in Itilleq.

Thursday, June 24
Visit in Itilleq (morning). Sail to Sisimiut (Holsteinsborg). After visiting here, sail with Dannebrog again to Aasiaat (Egedesminde).

Friday, June 25
Visit in Aasiaat (Egedesminde) and then sail with Dannebrog to Qeqertarsuaq (Godhavn).

Saturday, June 26
Visit in Qeqertarsuaq (Godhavn).

Sunday, June 27
Attend service in church in Qeqertarsuaq (Godhavn). Thereafter sail to Uummannaq.

Tuesday, June 29
Visit in Uummannaq. Then sail to Qaarsut.

Wednesday, June 30
Arrive in Qaarsut. Fly to Pituffik (Thule Air Base).

Overnight in Pituffik (Thule Air Base).

Thursday, July 01

Her Majesty the Queen and His Royal Prince Consort fly with helicopter to visit in Siorapaluk (morning) and in Qaanaaq (afternoon).

The Crown Prince Couple fly to Qaanaaq, to visit the same day.

The Royal Family returns to Pituffik (Thule Air Base), and remains overnight.

Friday, July 02
After flying via Mestersvig to Daneborg, to visit the sled patrol base Sirius. Overnight in Daneborg.

Saturday, July 03
Fly to Zackenberg Research Station, to visit. Thereafter fly via Mestersvig to Constable Pynt and review the Sovereign Helicopter Detachment, then overnight.

Sunday, July 04
Fly to Illoqqortoormiut (Scoresbysund), for general visit. Overnight at the Helicopter Detachment.

Monday, July 05
Return to Denmark via Iceland by air.

Official information on Greenland.

- - - -

Then, turning some confusion on my part into further knowledge ...

Regentparret ankommer til Narsarsuaq (Reigning Pair arrive in Narsarsuaq)

I thought Narsaruaq was the 'new name' for Sondre Stroemfjord (SSF).

From a post of further on below, I now know Narsaruaq to be far away from SSF.

However, some background information on SSF -
At one time, SSF was the only commercially available long runway in Greenland. In the early days - the late 1950's - airplanes had to stop there to refuel, because at that time they weren't able to make the long hops over the Atlantic that they are now capable of doing.

There is a short runway in Nuuk, which - if memory serves me correct - caters to prop-jobs and is beset by closures because it has a poor layout weatherwise.

Some links for SSF :
Kangerlussuaq = Sonder Stroemfiord is in West Greenland
SSF was US Air Force Base until 1992. I didn't know that. I passed through in ~1985. Mind you, I was on the east? side of the airport, and on the west side I could see a trio of F-16's (Belgium, Denmark and the Netherlands. If memory serves me correct, it was a joint purchase at that time. It was the beginning of a successful run of Falcon sales overseas that continues to this date).

Other general interest links :
ice cap is always moving
general pictures

airline connections in Greenland courtesy of Greenland Air. How come there's almost nothing on the east coast?

Have you been there King Christian??

I would love to go to Greenland.. it would be really different. But I hate the cold, so that might be a problem ;)

Jasl  Posted: May 29th, 2004 - 7:45 pm

Have you been there King Christian??
If two days means there, yes.

I would love to go to Greenland.. it would be really different. But I hate the cold, so that might be a problem
That's whey I went in the summertime.
Another plus, 24 hours of daylight (as opposed to 24 hours of nightime ;) ).

I'm filling their itinerary in here. :)

Sunday, June 20
Reigning Pair steaming on Royal Ship Dannebrog to capital of Greenland.

Questions ... will there be a private church service onboard on this day, how devout is the Danish RF?

Other than that, probably a review of the forthcoming events with "Le Chef du Protocol" .... memorizing names and significants events per person. [BTW, I hear this is the item that "blows people away" with the Queen of England .. is, how much she knows of the person's history when she is conversing with said person.]

Meanwhile in Nuuk, things are probably running at a "fever pitch" ! .... Never have they had two Royal Couples in attendance. Quite the honour they are being accorded.

I imagine last minute changes are wreaking their effect with the officials - who will be more stressed, the Greenland natives or those who emigrated from Denmark? More 'dry runs' ?!

Let's see what the schedule for official events is, in Nuuk, for this date:
Compliments of Greenland Home Rule

Grønlands Hjemmestyres 25 års jubilæum
Program for inviterede gæster
19. – 21. juni 2004

Søndag den 20. juni

10:30-17:00  Sejltur i fjorden
                    Aftenen er til egen rådighed.

Sunday, June 20

10:30-17:00  Sailing races on the fjord
                    After ... ? help .... PM please

Monday, June 21
Arrival with Dannebrog in Nuuk ( Godthåb ) and attend Greenland's Home Rule jubilation festivities.

Ship arrives at 07.45 in Colony Harbour.

Compliments of Greenland Home Rule

19. – 21. juni 2004

Mandag den 21. juni

07:30            Procession fra Rådhuset til Kolonihavnen
08:00            Flaghejsning/salutering i Kolonihavnen 
08:40            H.M. Dronningen og H.K.H. Prinsen ankommer
09:00            Gudstjeneste i Vor Frelsers Kirke
11:00            Overrækkelse af Kulturpris i multihallen Inussivik
12:30            Frokost
14:10            Afsløring af en buste ved Landstingsbygningen
14:30            Nationaldagsprogram
17:00            Festforestilling og gallamiddag i Katuaq
01:00            Aftenen slutter

Monday, June 21

07:30            Procession from City Hall to Colony Harbour
08:00            Flag raising / formal greeting in Colony Harbour 
08:40            H.M. Dronningen and H.K.H. Prinsen arrive
09:00            Church service in Vor Frelsers Church
11:00            Awarding of Culture Prizes in the Inussivik Multicultural centre
12:30            Lunch
14:10            ?  help - if some one could PM me ?
14:30            National Day Program
17:00            Festforestilling and Gala dinner in Katuaq
01:00            End of festivities

According to the "Time Zone" calculator on my computer, Greenland is
2 hours behind mainland European Time,
2 hours ahead of Eastern Daylight Time, and
5 hours ahead of Pacific Daylight Time,

so that means the arrival time (of 07.45 hrs) for Colony Harbour Time equates to
09.45 hrs for (breakfast) mainland Europe time,
05.45 hrs for (wake-up alarm) Eastern Daylight Time, and
02.45 hrs for (in REM sleep) Pacific Daylight Time.

Tuesday, June 22
Crown Prince Pair arrive in Nuuk ( Godthåb ) after flying from Copenhagen.

Reception onboard beginning at 19.30 (minus 12 = 7.30 pm for those not on bilingual time)
The ship leaves at 22.00.

Greenland Home Rule

19. – 21. juni 2004

Tirsdag den 22. juni

Afrejsedag

Tuesday, June 22

Departure day

Pictures of Nuuk ( Godthåb ):
downtown Nuuk

- Lots of color
colorful buildings
nice summer day
Hans Egedes house - arrived 1721
old hospital in background
perhaps Norway?
oldest part of Nuuk is Colonial Harbour
Santa's mailbox
modern architecture
Greenlands Cultural Center
colorful stab at apartment buildings
rush hour
also green houses
modern versus rock
wonder how this looks in winter
can you hang the laundry please, its only 11.00 pm
Herrenhut named after German missionaries
only another 795 pictures before the end

other pictures of Greenland
http://www.snow.gl/database.asp?lang=eng&num=206
http://iserit.greennet.gl/sajare/welcome.htm

Tuesday, June 22
The Royal Family sails ... with Royal Ship Dannebrog to Maniitsoq (Sukkertoppen).

Wednesday, June 23
Visit in Maniitsoq (Sukkertoppen) commune

Ship arrives at 10.00.
Reception onboard at 19.30.
Ship sails at 22.00.

general facts about Greenland
more info about Greenland

info about Maniitsoq
Maniitoq means "uneven"

Post office of Maniitoq

Wednesday, June 23
sailing on with - Royal Ship Dannebrog to Itilleq.

Thursday, June 24
Visit in Itilleq in the morning

Dannebrog anchors at 09.30 hrs

general facts of Greenland

Itilleq
some spectacular pictures

Thursday, June 24
Sail to Sisimiut (Holsteinsborg)

Dannebrog arrives at 14.30 hrs
Reception onboard at 19.00 hrs.
Dannebrog sails at 21.30 hrs

Municipality of Sisimiut
Permafrost is for engineers
Coat of arms granted 1971
Church in Sisimiut

pictures of 1955
pictures of 1999
vista

Greenlands 2nd largest city

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!!! thanks so much for the photos, information on Greenland and the translation into English. Makes it hard when you don't understand Danish :)

Thursday, June 24
.... sail with Dannebrog again to Aasiaat (Egedesminde).

Friday, June 25
Visit in Aasiaat (Egedesminde)

4th largest town - pop. 3,039
hotels
where's the disco

Friday, June 25
... then sail with Dannebrog to Qeqertarsuaq (Godhavn).

Saturday, June 26
Visit in Qeqertarsuaq (Godhavn).

Sunday, June 27
Attend service in church in Qeqertarsuaq (Godhavn).

nice map of Greenland and a link to cams.

it has an arctic research station
history of research station
Porsild I in the Danish national colours.
Porsild III has less charm.
scientists need know about "rock glaciers"

live cam
other northern cams

Sunday, June 27
... Thereafter sail to Uummannaq.

Tuesday, June 29
Visit in Uummannaq.

General description of Uummannaq
accommodation
source of marble

The Greenlandic alphabet has only 18 letters.

pictures
more pictures

I imagine June 28 (Monday) is an "off-day".

Any takers, as to what they will be doing that day ....
- watch satellite TV ? Together or in their separate boardrooms?
- play patience ?
- play bridge ?
- coin rhymes ?
- the crew has a rest day, so they show off their culinary skills in the kitchen er...galley ?
- make music with jewsharp, maracas, table fork and radio knobs ?
- take a walk on some desolate shoreline ?
- go skinny-dipping ? ;)
- engage in some target practice ?
- have a good lie-in ?
- tell fishing stories about that one that got away ? :)

Tuesday, June 29
.... Then sail to Qaarsut.

Wednesday, June 30
Arrive in Qaarsut.

latitude and longitude
12 pictures of this hamlet
galleriet
ice as far as the eye can see
world ice golf championship

How remiss of me ......

Some pictures of the Royal Ship Dannebrog
a noble look
royal barges in the foreground to transport the guests from shore to the ship. I doubt these contraptions will be taken to Greenland.

what the first Dannebrog looked like

Denmark's Love Boat

nice
Dannebrog
Fotogallerie

Originally posted by King Christian@May 28th, 2004 - 1:14 am
I can't decide which is the better tasting of lemon merange pie, chocolate cream pie or banana cream pie.
You must drive your girlfriends totally bonkers. ;)

Originally posted by King Christian@Jun 8th, 2004 - 12:26 am
I imagine June 28 (Monday) is an "off-day".

Any takers, as to what they will be doing that day ....
- watch satellite TV ? Together or in their separate boardrooms?
- play patience ?
- play bridge ?
- coin rhymes ?
- the crew has a rest day, so they show off their culinary skills in the kitchen er...galley ?
- make music with jewsharp, maracas, table fork and radio knobs ?
- take a walk on some desolate shoreline ?
- go skinny-dipping ? ;)
- engage in some target practice ?
- have a good lie-in ?
- tell fishing stories about that one that got away ? :)
I wish we had a poll for this, but skinny-dipping has my vote! :p

Wednesday, June 30
... Fly to Pituffik (Thule Air Base).

Overnight in Pituffik (Thule Air Base).

links
population is 600
transportation into
hotels in Pituffik
airport limousine

pictures
when its not white
summer and winter scenes
Mount Dundas Open Golf Tournament

you can find me in the saloon

On kongehuset, I picked up on a few receptions onboard the Royal Ship Dannebrog, so I've amended a few of the earlier posts. So sorry ... :p

What do you figure the chances of being a 'common' Dane
- who is posted / assigned to Greenland at this time -
has of having a quiet tete-a-tete with the Royals during their visit to Greenland,

as opposed to applying to receive an invitation to a regular crowded event, during a regular life-time of living in Denmark ?

Great pics of the Dannebrog. It is truly a remarkable ship.The interior is not only extravagant but practical too. :flower:

Thursday, July 01
Her Majesty the Queen and His Royal Prince Consort fly with helicopter to visit in Siorapaluk (morning)

search enginer
map - around the corner and north of Thule

Siorapaluk is the world's most northernly naturally inhabited settlement .. I thought Grise Fjord, NWT, Canada was the most northerly inhabited community

bare city

Thursday, July 01
Her Majesty the Queen and His Royal Prince Consort fly with helicopter to visit in .... Qaanaaq (afternoon).

The Crown Prince Couple fly to Qaanaaq, to .... visit the same day.

picture gallery of Greenland

Sunday Drive
Greenland version of 10 horsepower

Tour Qaanaaq Municipality Facilities
Hotel Qaanaaq

techni-colour
pictures

Friday, July 02
After flying via Mestersvig

Just so you know, on this date, they take a "puddle-jumper" or something bigger (likely) to hop over Greenland.
So they leave the northwest corner, and go to the northeast corner.

geology
logistical challenges

up to doing some mining
is there a royal danish geological survey ?

surprise

mountain climbing destination 1
mountain climbing destination 2

Friday, July 02
..... to Daneborg, to visit the sled patrol base Sirius. Overnight in Daneborg.

http://www.cphpost.dk/get/77695.html
".... the tour will embrace 12 townships in Greenland, including the capital Nuuk and settlements along the eastern and western coasts with visits to the Sirius Sledge Patrol's bases at Daneborg ...

This will be familiar to Prince Frederik, as he took part in the tough Sirius 2000 Sledge Patrol in eastern Greenland several years ago."

http://www.cphpost.dk/get/56588.html
"Royal Polar Expedition

26-11-1998

Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark was named last week as one of six members of a specially formed team due to participate in an expedition to Greenland in the year 2000. The expedition has been planned as part of celebrations to mark the 50th anniversary of the Sirius Expedition in 1950, and will be the first Danish expedition to Greenland in the new millennium.

The tough 'Expedition Sirius 2000' is due to begin in February 2000 with the six-man team setting off from Thule/Qaanaag in the north west of Greenland. From there the Prince and his colleagues will travel by husky-drawn sleighs northwards, following the icy coastline of the Polar Sea and finally down along the east coast until they reach the sleigh patrol's base Weather Station Daneborg. The approximate length of the trip is 3,500 kilometers.

The overland expedition, with sleighs drawn by 42 husky dogs, involves six men in all. Most of the men, like the Prince have a military background, and four are former members of Greenland's Sirius Patrol. With his background as a Danish navy seal, as well as several trips to Greenland in the past, Crown Prince Frederik's has been deemed more than qualified to make the physically and mentally demanding trip.

Cameraman Morten Søborg will be joining Prince Frederik and his colleagues on the expedition in order to record it for a TV2 documentary. The resulting five-part television documentary will be the first time in TV history that viewers will be able to follow such an expedition at close hand. According to organisers the expedition will be outfitted with a wealth of modern communications equipment which will ensure that Prince Frederik and his companions are in daily contact with the rest of the world. A direct link to the Internet is also due to be set up providing users with daily pictures, information and on some special occasions, a direct chat link.

The filming of the Expedition Sirius 2000 will be the most comprehensive TV and Internet project in Denmark to date, and the most extensive documentary on the world's biggest island to date.

The Prince's expedition partners are Steen Broen Jensen 32, Kresten Mathiasen 29, Søren Bredvig Nielsen 30, Kurt Jørgensen 32, and cameraman Morten Søborg 34."

environmental considerations through time in Greeland

winter vacation

http://www.philagroup.es/news/news2004-05.htm#gnl
"Time and time again he has been elected the most popular man in Denmark. He likes demanding sports, runs marathons, is a certified frogman and more than once he has surpassed his own limits. Even though he is a prince, he is also one of the people. When he was younger, he was shy; but now, although he can still be a little awkward, he is genuine and pleasant. For a long time he lived a bachelor's life. With time he has received more and more ceremonial duties and it looks as if he enjoys it.

She is beautiful, intelligent and well educated - and she comes from the other side of the world. She is a grown-up and sporty Australian, who seems to be made of the right Queen-material. She seems kind and she is able to listen and - not the least of her qualities - be tactful.

They sound like the perfect couple, a couple of our times; the cool Crown Prince Frederik and his future Crown Princess Mary, and there is much that points in their favour. Together they will lead the Danish monarchy safely through the next several decades - a perilous task in this 21st century, in which the magic and the myths have to be preserved, in which the monarchy relies on its actors and in which these ought to be above any political or financial interests - a true act of balance.

When they put on their work clothes after the wedding on 14 May (and their honeymoon on 22 June to an unknown destination) and they [color=[purple]embark on their first official journey together - the trip to Greenland ... the beginning of a lifelong, serious working life as Denmark's Crown Prince couple, both within and outside the Danish Commonwealth.[/color]

A special honour

That Greenland was chosen to be visited by the newly-weds, travelling from Nuuk via Qaanaaq and ending in Illoqqortoormiut .... is not surprising. Crown Prince Frederik is not the only member of the Danish royal family who has a close relationship with Greenland. Queen Margrethe has always had a profound fascination for both the Greenlandic and the Faeroese societies, just like her parents King Frederik IX and Queen Ingrid before her. To Crown Prince Frederik, however, Greenland still holds something special for him. In 2000 he participated in the Sirius Expedition 2000 marking the 50th anniversary of the Sledge Patrol Sirius: a 2,800 km journey together with five friends, three sledges and 42 dogs from Qaanaaq in Northwest Greenland to Daneborg in Northeast Greenland. When a part of Northeast Greenland subsequently was named after him: "Crown Prince Frederik Land" he must rightfully have been very proud.

He is not the first member of the royal family to be bestowed this honour. He is, however, the first to actually visit the place named after him. The expedition turned out to be a "journey in life" for him, where he was able to live in the present. To him Greenland became "a forever thing that will always be there. Be forever", he has said. Now we can look forward to seeing the new Crown Princess in Greenland's national costume and the Crown Prince can look forward to showing his wife the country he has become so fascinated by."

if you plan a sport expedition ...

Saturday, July 03
Fly to Zackenberg Research Station, to visit.

Greenland Research Stations
Zackenberg lies in the National Park of North and East Greenland
biodiversity must be hard to pull off in a cold and unforgiving climate.
"biobasis' means ?

Photo's from Zackenberg

location of Zackenberg

Saturday, July 03
Thereafter fly .... to Constable Pynt and review at the Sovereign Helicopter Detachment, then overnight.

Turns out Constable Pynt is an airport.

dog-sled tours

something for Lena

only airphoto I could find

Sunday, July 04
Fly to Illoqqortoormiut (Scoresbysund), for general visit

A true Arctic voyage if you are tired of the tropics. :p
High Arctic .. the Trip of a Lifetime
the remote coast of East Greenland

Monday, July 05
Return ... via Iceland by air.

Iceland :
Information
narrative
link to pictures
I didn't know "Simi" means telephone ... that means I know a "Ken Telephone" ...
Icelandair
Official portal to Iceland

Monday, July 05
Return to Denmark ... by air.

Copenhagen Airport Webcam

"home sweet home"

Thank you for your patience.

Please feel free to post, to your heart's content .... :flower:

I think they should be there by tomorrow.

I wonder how long it took them to get there. Is Greenland a really cold country ?

Originally posted by sky@Jun 21st, 2004 - 9:57 am
I wonder how long it took them to get there. Is Greenland a really cold country ?
Is the Sahara desert hot? ;)

Yes, I think it's a really really cold country. Near the Arctic. Its summer in Greenland now and their Scandinavian (i.e. people who are used to cold weather) guests are wearing jumpers!!

Here's an isothermal map of the Arctic region, including Greenland (which is, appropriately enough, coloured green!). And here's a map showing Greenland spewing some icebergs!.

Are they kidding!!!??? The first map I posted has this heading:
The Arctic can be defined as the area where average temperature for the warmest month of the year (July) is below 10°C (50°F).

I don't even think Sydney's average winter temperature is that low!!! (although we got some snowfall in the mountains two days ago).

Compliments of Anna

the route of Crown Prince Fred and Crown Princess Mary in the next few days.

Oh no, that's where the icebergs are!! :p

Apparently they tackled Mt Kilimanjaro in Africa... now they can tackle the North Pole. Perhaps meet Santa. Santa is Danish, as you can gather from his comstume :p

Jasl  Posted: Jun 21st, 2004 - 3:08 pm

Its summer in Greenland now and their Scandinavian (i.e. people who are used to cold weather) guests are wearing jumpers!!
But its amazing how quickly the body acclimates.

Their guests are wearing "jumpers" because they're expected to on account that they are wearing ceremonial clothing that probably took eons to make. No 'made in third world countries' ... probably all beads sewed on individually ... with patterns inside of patterns.

Here's an isothermal map of the Arctic region, including Greenland (which is, appropriately enough, coloured green!). And here's a map showing Greenland spewing some icebergs!.
thanks for the pic's.

Hello! mag

Mary and Frederick join monarch on Greenland tour

It was a family outing for the Danish royals as they arrived in Greenland on Monday to celebrate the 25th jubilee of the Arctic island's home rule. First ashore from the royal yacht, escorted by five hunters paddling kayaks, were the Danish queen and her husband who received a rousing reception as they arrived in the island’s capital of Nuuk.

Later in the day they were joined by newlyweds Prince Frederik and Princess Mary, both of whom wore local dress – the prince donning traditional white anorak and dark trousers.

Wearing traditional Inuit costume – a red sweater with a multicoloured short poncho, sealskin pants and boots – Queen Margrethe was welcomed by Greenland premier Hans Enoksen and parliament speaker Jonathan Motzfeldt. The politicians then accompanied the monarch and her spouse Prince Henrik on a stroll up the hill to Greenland's wood-built Lutheran cathedral.

Although this is Australia-born Mary's first visit to Greenland, four years ago Frederik did a stint with the Sirius Sledge Patrol, Greenland's police force which monitors remote territory by dog sled. The pair will be visiting the force's headquarters during their visit.

During the tour, which runs from June 19 to July 5, the Danish royals will visit townships and settlements along the eastern and western coast. Greenland, which is a five-hour flight from Denmark, became a Danish colony in 1775. In the early 1950s it became a province when Denmark revised its constitution, and in 1979 it won semi-autonomy, and its own parliament.

The pics from Hello! mag:

Both Frederik and Mary donned traditional Inuit costume as they kicked off their two-week-long tour of Greenland in the capital Nuuk - Photo: © AFP

More than half of Greenland lies to the north of the Arctic Circle and 84 percent of the island is covered with ice all year round.

With only 55,000 inhabitants, Greenland is the perfect environment for hikers and other outdoor sports enthusiasts

The natural terrain is a mixture of rugged mountains, fjords and islands covered in sparse vegetation

----

Those are great pics from Greenland. It's a very beautiful place indeed :)

Thanks a lot for posting these pictures :) I don't think, the tv-news are showing as many pictures, as I expected. I think, all of the journalists went to Portugal or London (Wimbledon) ;) :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting the photos :)

Its such a cool looking place in Summer. I can only imagine how cold it gets during the winter months!

I don't think I want to imagine Greenland in the middle of winter actually!!! My gosh, and it's practically 24 hours of nightime!!! What would they do!!! (they must be a very resilient bunch!)

I :heart: the national custume of Greenland.
I'm just happy it's not me who had to sew the color of beedwork.(Perlekrave)
And I think the blouse of silk or satin must be very cold.Hope they have warm undervare. :grrr:
The bootes (kamikker) must be warm.They are made of sealskin.
Sadly :( I'm not Inuit.Then I would have a costume of my own.

Back
Top Bottom