The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-04-2012, 06:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

How nice to see the three of them out together, hope we're gonna see little Henrik with them next year, but it might be difficult seeing as he lives in the other end of the country. Felix and Christian looks like they have lots of fun, and Isabella is so sweet. Her smile is really contagious.

I love this picture, my favourite of the day.

Old 11-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Great to see the cousins together with their grandfather!

Some bigger watermarkfree pictures: MYROYALS - HOLLYWOOD: PR

Old 11-05-2012, 03:13 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Lovely pictures!
Cant wait to see Isabella joined with Athena in the near future.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:22 AM
Nobility

Don't you think she maybe joined by Josephone first? I am sure she will.

Love the photos, Christian seems to be have a great relationship with all of his cousins and Isabella such a beautiful little girl.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:47 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by marfre View Post

Don't you think she maybe joined by Josephone first? I am sure she will.

Love the photos, Christian seems to be have a great relationship with all of his cousins and Isabella such a beautiful little girl.
My thoughts too. Both Josephine and Vincent will probably attend next year. Next year they will be almost three years old. Isabella was about that age the first time she participated in 2009 with granddad John Donaldson. I would love to see the twins attend next year. Isabella and the twins.. It will be a party. Christian will get enough to keep an eye on
Old 11-05-2012, 05:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyesco View Post
its nice seeing the cousins together and Henrik in his favorite role, as grandpa : )
Couldn't agree more.

Here is a gallery from TV2 TV 2 Gallery
Covering both the children, but also what they were looking at. Riders in a park on a beautiful autumn day.
Even a stag had a look at the crazy humans and the odd looking horses. (What's the purpose of running around if you haven't got antlers? The stag may be thinking).
Old 11-05-2012, 07:11 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Las imágenes más entrañables del príncipe Henrik de Dinamarca con sus nietos ** The most endearing images of Prince Henrik of Denmark with his grandchildren
Old 11-05-2012, 07:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

Before the twins will attend the Hunt, I think we will see Prince Henrik jr.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
Before the twins will attend the Hunt, I think we will see Prince Henrik jr.
My thoughts too, unless he'll be unable to attend because he's on Schackenborg that is. I had thought he would have been attending this year, to be honest, but of course it's difficult when he and Athena live so far away compared to the other kids.

Old 11-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

more picture galleries
Royal Press Europe - Royal Photoagency - © Albert Nieboer & Albert Philip van der Werf

many pictures here: Royalportraits

Prinssi Henrik seurasi lasten lastensa kanssa Hubertus-jahtia | Lehtikuva | lehtikuva.fi
Old 11-06-2012, 10:05 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

A large picture gallery of the hunt can also be found here:

** pp: Les princes Felix et Christian complices, Isabella coquette à la chasse Hubertus **
Old 11-06-2012, 02:40 PM
Royal Highness

Article from Hello
Prince Henrik at the Hubertus Hunt with grandchildren Prince Christian and Princess Isabella - hellomagazine.com

Danish SeogHør isn't the most royal magazine, but they have a sweet article about the spunky little Isabella. According to the article and picture two she should have given 'thumbs up' to the riders
Prinsesse Isabella: Overstrålede alle - Royalt - SE og HØR
Old 11-06-2012, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
November 6
HM the Queen and HRH the Prince Consort hosts for Fredensborg concert in Fredensborg Palace Church at. 19.00. TRH The Crown Prince and Crown Princess, and TRH Prince Joachim and Princess Marie.
Music and menu
Old 11-06-2012, 04:44 PM
Courtier

Thanks for the links to the great pics. Granddad or I should say - Formor - is that right?? has a good relationship with his grandchildren. Looks quite cold.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarlita View Post
Thanks for the links to the great pics. Granddad or I should say - Formor - is that right?? has a good relationship with his grandchildren. Looks quite cold.
Well, actually it's farfar if we are to be pedantic.
But he calls himself grandpapa.

Let's go through the names for grandparents in Danish:

Maternal grandmother = mormor = mother's mother.
Maternal grandfather = morfar = mother's father.
Paternal grandmother = farmor = father's mother.
Paternal grandfather = farfar = father's father.
Grandmother in general = bedstemor.
Grandfather in general = bedstefar.
-The two last names are not used that often as it in the eyes of some implies that you are a fossil.

And then we have great-grandmother = oldemor.
Great-grandfather = oldefar.

And as a curiosum: "Taking/doing a morfar" is popular slang for taking a nap.

Thus ends todays lesson.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:36 PM
Courtier

Thank you for that I will have to copy it out and keep it for future reference. I suppose I gave you a chuckle with my clumsy attempt. Now could I ask if you get the time would you mind telling me/us about the Eremitage Palace/hunting lodge. Who built it and when. Thanks in advance
Old 11-06-2012, 07:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
And we have a BT gallery from the concert: Se billederne: Hvad har du fået øje på, Frederik? | www.bt.dk
The captions wonder why Frederik's eyes were so wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarlita View Post
Thank you for that I will have to copy it out and keep it for future reference. I suppose I gave you a chuckle with my clumsy attempt. Now could I ask if you get the time would you mind telling me/us about the Eremitage Palace/hunting lodge. Who built it and when. Thanks in advance
You are welcome.
Without wishing to sound overly-polite or downright boring, but I rarely get a chuckle from people's language-mistakes here on TRF. (I make such mistakes constantly myself ).
I often get a good laugh from Google translations, but not people.

I'll have at look at Erimitage Slottet and post it in the appropriate thread tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
We should create a subforum called "Danish lessons with Muhler". Muhler, you are doing great work to let us take part in the Danish life and the Danish society. I am looking forward to the next lesson.
You flatter me. - Buuut I don't mind....
You are most welcome as well.
One of the great advantages of this international forum is how much we all can learn if we want to.

Well, bedtime. I've been looking at the non-stop coverage on the DK-news of the US election and it's way too late. Goodnight.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Royal Highness

Muhler, you're amazing as always!!!! i hope sometime you can give me some explanation from Copenhagen, i want to go there someday but i dont know that many places to visit, best spots, restaurants, etc...
and of course, i'd like to visit when i can get a glimpse of the royal family, maybe around Queen Margrethe birthday balcony appearences?
Old 11-07-2012, 02:51 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Here's another gallery from yesterday evening:

** ppe gallery **

And some pics have been added to the offical website and sn.dk:

** kongehuset.dk: Fredensborgkoncert ** sn.dk gallery **
Old 11-07-2012, 04:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Here's another gallery from yesterday evening:

** ppe gallery **
Thanks, Iceflower.

I love Henrik's slippers You could create an entire thread alone based on the somewhat eccentric pieces of clothing Henrik's has worn.

ADDED: Two pictures of M&F from BT. We've seen them before but these are larger versions:
http://www.bt.dk/sites/default/files...gkoncerten.jpg
http://www.bt.dk/sites/default/files...gkoncerten.jpg

You are very kind Kathia_Sophia

However, in regards to going sightseeing in Copenhagen I think some of our fellow members who are Copenhagernes would be of much bigger help than me, as I only go to Copenhagen two or three times a year. - And I'm certain they would be more than willing to answer any questions you may have.
As for spotting royals. Well, you are not the first one to ask and at least two fellow members were lucky. One got a prime spot at Amalienborg at QMII's birthday and another almost bumped into Mary doing an early morning run. - They may offer advise as well.
Otherwise, let's return to the subject when you are going to DK.

Tags
crown prince, crown prince frederik, crown princess mary, danish royal family, denmark, denmark royals, prince henrik, prince joachim, princess marie, queen, queen margerthe, queen margrethe of denmark