Danish Royal Family Christmas: 2003, 2004, 2006-2014, 2016-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The queen will be home alone,hopefully one of her sisters and nieces will be there :previous:

The Palace announced the family's Christmas plans for this year:

** kongehuset: The Royal Family’s Christmas 2022 **

Queen Margrethe will be at Marselisborg Palace, the Crown Prince Family will travel to Australia to celebrate together with Mary's family and "Prince Joachim and Princess Marie, together with their children, will go on a long-planned trip abroad over Christmas".

The family will all be apart for Christmas. I hope the Queen will at least have the company of some of her sisters and nephews.

The queen will be home alone,hopefully one of her sisters and nieces will be there :previous:
No she will not be alone, it is announced that she will celebrate with her sister Benedikte and friends.

Last edited:
Fortunately, the Queen will be accompanied by Princess Benedikte and some friends.

Last edited:
I'm delighted. It's been so long since Mary had a chance to celebrate Christmas with her family. It will also be good for M&F's children to experience an Australian Christmas and spend time with their Australian relatives.
And this time the twins are so old they can speak English on at least conversational level. (We don't really know how much English is spoken at CP home.)
Frederik, as we already know, feel right at home in Australia.

It will of course mean that we won't see the CP family attending the pre-Christmas-dinner service at Aarhus Cathedral, but I should be very surprised if they don't pose at least once for the Australian press.

QMII and Benedikte will celebrate Christmas within a comfortable distance from us. I can't remember the name of the estate (manor house actually) where they will stay, but they are close friends of QMII.
QMII and Benedikte can attend service in Aarhus Cathedral, but that's at least 30 minutes drive away more like 45 minutes - and back. So I think it's more likely that the Christmas service will be attended in one of the local village churches. They are small but very charming and beautiful and always packed to capacity on Christmas Eve, not because people are particular religious, but it's a tradition for many and a "hygge-thing".

- Including for the Muhler family. We always celebrate Christmas with Mrs Muhler's relatives and she and our children and most of her family usually go to the local church for the afternoon service, while I and one or two more stay back to look after the oven and discuss the world situation over a schnapps or two. :D
But with a little luck there will be two prominent guests at the afternoon service this year. My mother-in-law, who is a super royalist, will without hesitation push the priest away to get a seat if QMII is there. ?

I'm delighted. It's been so long since Mary had a chance to celebrate Christmas with her family. It will also be good for M&F's children to experience an Australian Christmas and spend time with their Australian relatives.
And this time the twins are so old they can speak English on at least conversational level. (We don't really know how much English is spoken at CP home.)

If the family spend time at Palm Beach again this trip Muhler … many days of photos of them there last time they were in Australia … I won’t be surprised if they stay at this property.

It was bought just over a year ago by Mary’s former boss and friend, Chris Meehan … a lot of articles in different newspapers and property guides at the time.

The house is just around the corner from the beach, Palm Beach, on the quieter Pittwater … within walking distance.

This is the area where the family stayed aboard a boat last trip … and were photographed with Danish and Australian friends.

https://property.ljhooker.com.au/8m2f6z

Last edited:
I'm sure the Crown Prince family is happy to spend Christmas in Australia. It has been 5 long years.

Eml

I'm sure the Crown Prince family is happy to spend Christmas in Australia. It has been 5 long years.

Wonderful! Sunshine and warmth and in particular family.. Great! I hope they get peace to enjoy it all. I feel so glad for Mary’s father. He will be delighted to see his grandchildren of whom he is very proud.

[QUOTE Sunshine and warmth

How very un-Christmassy, LOL.[/QUOTE]

It’s Christmassy for us in Australia. And we have our own traditions. Nothing nicer than sitting in the garden having seafood AND turkey with the family, accompanied by a nice glass of wine, a soft breeze on a lovely day……Ah, bliss!

Perhaps some of our Australian members will describe a typical Australian family Christmas? And some of the traditions during December? Food? Decorations? Etc.
Are there regional differences? Say in Perth or Tasmania.
Do you attend services (as a part of a tradition rather than for religious reasons) during the Christmas days?
In DK it's a tradition for many to go to a service on the afternoon on the 24th.
Are there any obligatory TV-shows? In DK the Disney From All of Us to All of You has been aired every Christmas since the late 60's I think. On the 24th at 16.00 to be exact.
The public service channel DR1 always send the midnight mass from the Saint Peter's Church in Rome - at midnight.
Is there something similar to the Danish almond-present?
How do you present the presents? (**)

The almond present: An almond is hidden in a bowl of rice porridge, but most commonly in a bowl of risalmande = Rice porridge with crush almonds with whipped cream and covered in hot cherry or strawberry sauce.
The one who finds the almond wins a surprise present. But the trick is to pretend you haven't found the almond, but hide it in your mouth. Or alternatively pretend you have found the almond but try and hide the fact. - frustrating children and childish souls to no end.

(**) In the Muhler home it's always the youngest (our daughter) who reads out loud who the presents is to and from. Then hands them out.
Then we either take turns unpacking one present or we start with the youngest, who then opens all her presents. Then on to her brother and so forth ending up with an aunt of Mrs. Muhler.
But not this year though. No Christmas presents this year.

Last edited:
Mr Muhler why no Christmas presents this year for your family ?
Will you be among the Queen's friends ????

Mr Muhler why no Christmas presents this year for your family ?
Will you be among the Queen's friends ????

Several family members are retired and things have been expensive this year, so we have decided not to give presents to adults this year, so that no one feel somehow obligated to give presents they may have difficulties affording.
You are after all supposed to enjoy Christmas, not worry about having to live of oat porridge all through January.
The only present this year will be the almond present, which I happen to be in charge of, so I can't win it. But someone will... :devil:
It's another matter with my sisters, they have grandchildren.

I am, alas, not among QMII friends nor other members of the DRF.
It would be fun however, if QMII was to attend Christmas service in our village church, at the same time as members of our family is there as well.
But who knows, maybe my mother-in-law will persuade me to take our dogs for a ride past the estate where QMII spends her Christmas this year. (No need to heat up Marselisborg when only a few rooms are used anyway. It costs a fortune to heat up the place!) I doubt we would see anything though.

Ho you are so right Mr Muhler.
To morrow in Belgium Black Friday and business , business ....

No Christmas presents for the Muhlers!!

I’ll try and answer some of the customs of my family, here in Victoria, near Melbourne. Like most people in the Western world we have fairly generic decorations, Xmas tree with lights, fake holly and wreaths etc, lol. We do however have a vase or two of native Aussie flowers on our Xmas dining table. There are usually a dozen of us.

I’m not aware of any real differences in established Xmas traditions between the capital cities here. You have to remember though that Australia is a nation of migrants, some of them quite new, from parts of Africa and Asia, so there will be differences there.

I wouldn’t say Australians are great ones for church services. I used to go to Midnight Mass at one time but no more. There’s a tradition in Melbourne of a televised Carol service on Xmas Eve at the Myer music Bowl in the city. Families take candles and some food, sit on blankets, light the candles, wave them in the air and sing.

Because Im a British migrant we used to have Christmas pudding, home made with silver sixpences hidden in it, and bachelors buttons as they were called, but nowadays like many, probably most Aussie families, seafood and desserts like ice cream cake and pavlovas with fruit supplement the turkey and pork meats and the pudding. And wine and beer always, and soft drinks.

One of my adult daughters hands out the presents, with my eight year old grandchildren as Santa helpers. However, over the last few years the adults in the family do what is called a Kris Kringle, and everyone gets a designated person to buy for with an agreed amount of money for each. I usually get books.

We do that indoors, having had our dinner outside, weather permitting, and then play a very silly game that has no name but consists of sticking a piece of paper to each other’s heads with a celebrity or well known personality’s name written on it and in turn each recipient has a number of questions to find out who it is. If an answer is wrong it passes to the next person who asks about theirs. That usually passes an hour or two, then it’s mince pies and coffee and the visitors stagger off home!

We have Boxing Day here so those who want to go to the Sales with vouchers or money to buy more stuff or exchange presents they don’t want, while the rest of us relax.

Last edited:
Perhaps some of our Australian members will describe a typical Australian family Christmas? And some of the traditions during December? Food? Decorations? Etc.

Christmas Cards of Santa Claus in sunglasses on a surfboard.

Summer things for presents … boogie boards, swimsuits, BBQ equipment etc.

Cold buffets for lunch if you’re somewhere likely to be hot.

Biggest time of the year for the Sydney Fish Market … tv news coverage of the crowds taking on the madness in the week before Christmas. A trip there Christmas Day morning seems to be a way to start the day for many.

Broad beans if doing a hot meal.

Always pavlova, usually still trifle.

Carols by Candlelight, even local versions in small towns.

Christmas Crackers have grown in popularity. Lots of chocolate in the supermarket. Panatone eveywhere … who’s buying all that?

TV news broadcasting the sightings of Santa in his sleigh being seen by pilots flying on Christmas Eve.

Half eaten carrots and Christmas Cake left for the children to see Santa and the reindeer appreciate a snack being left out for them.

If you don’t head to the caravan parks on the coast on Boxing Day, throw yourself into the melee of the Boxing Day sales.

I guess Muhler the announcement of Mary and family heading down here has been made now as they will soon be on their way, and may be spotted.

Will Frederick ever take part in the Sydney to Hobart yacht race?

Thanks, Curryong & Sunflower :flowers:

A very different Christmas from what M&F's children are used to.

We know that M&F usually celebrate Christmas with QMII, which in itself is considerably different from a "normal" Danish Christmas.
However, I do wonder what Australian traditions Mary has introduced into her family - at least at home at Amalienborg - because surely Mary has introduced something that reminds her of her childhood and early adulthood Christmas back in Australia.
So do you have say Christmas calendars as some sort of countdown to Christmas?
Or special Australian sweets or cookies?
Or typical Australian Christmas decorations? Say a Santaroo-figure. (If you permit my wild imagination. ? )
Or plants that are connected to Christmas? In DK we have the Julestjerne = Christmas Star = Euphorbia pulcherrima. Which is a must in most home during Christmas. This guy here:
https://dalsgaardiskivholme.files.wordpress.com/2020/12/billede12.jpg
Or annual Christmas plates for the wall?
https://dphtrading.dk/c5grafik/RX2019_a.jpg

Thanks, Curryong & Sunflower :flowers:

A very different Christmas from what M&F's children are used to.

We know that M&F usually celebrate Christmas with QMII, which in itself is considerably different from a "normal" Danish Christmas.
However, I do wonder what Australian traditions Mary has introduced into her family - at least at home at Amalienborg - because surely Mary has introduced something that reminds her of her childhood and early adulthood Christmas back in Australia.
So do you have say Christmas calendars as some sort of countdown to Christmas?
Or special Australian sweets or cookies?
Or typical Australian Christmas decorations? Say a Santaroo-figure. (If you permit my wild imagination. ? )
Or plants that are connected to Christmas? In DK we have the Julestjerne = Christmas Star = Euphorbia pulcherrima. Which is a must in most home during Christmas. This guy here:
https://dalsgaardiskivholme.files.wordpress.com/2020/12/billede12.jpg
Or annual Christmas plates for the wall?
https://dphtrading.dk/c5grafik/RX2019_a.jpg

Yes Muhler, we have the red plant … poinsettia … real, but mostly fake. More in shop decorations, though people do sometimes have one in their home. People recognise it as a Christmas plant, but it isn’t a strong family home decoration. I see them mostly around shopping centres.

No-one really does proper crockery anymore. Once you would put out mustard, cranberry sauce etc in your best little glass or silver dishes. I think people do a decorated table still, but it’s now not uncommon to just use disposable plates and cutlery to cut down on the washing up.

Everything happens on the 25th, presents, get togethers, meals.

Curryong above described a game, sometimes called “Celebrity Heads” that probably Mary knows … it used to be a regular part of a long-running tv show.

There are commercial versions, but you just need a lot of hats, some pegs and some pen and paper.

Everyone wears a har with a celebrity’s name pegged on it … you don’t know the name you are wearing, only one or two people do the names, though everyone can see the other names.

You ask questions about “yourself” which can only be answered by yes or no. If you get “no” you can’t ask anymore until your turn comes around again.

The fun comes from choosing outrageous names … historical, cartoon, political, royal, Hollywood, sporting … that people can’t get.

Everyone sings out yes or no to the person asking “am I alive”, “am I female”, “am I real” etc. Winner is the first person to guess themselves correctly, “am I so and so”.

Pavlova would be the most common food … and really needs passionfruit pulp … from a can is fine … to cut the sweetness. Any other fruit is fine, but lots of whipped cream and the passionfruit. (Good on a hot day, perhaps if a winter Christmas, not so much.)

And a ham … they are all over the supermarkets in all sizes, small for people who are alone, to enormous for big families. They are meant to last from Christmas till New Year when everyone lives on leftovers. Butchers take orders. Everyone is very disappointed if the ham is dry or too salty … “the ham wasn’t very good this year” will be said. Visitors get given slices of ham to take home, to have on toast for breakfast. The ham seems a big deal, at least in Tasmania. (Probably because of the expense.)

A summer Christmas will be quite different for the family … Mary must be excited to have the experience again. After a very wet year up and down the eastern side of Australia, everyone is grabbing the good weather we currently are having.

We have walked different parts of the Bondi track a couple of days this past week … so many people on the beaches, even mid-week, and the cafes overflowing. The cruise ships are back, a different one coming into Sydney Harbour each day. The rest of Australia is probably the same, everything has “exploded” after the lockdown years and the La Niña weather pattern we’ve had.

Yes, people are really getting back into the swing of things now, after floods El Nina and Covid. A lot of shops are getting their Christmas goods on display.

Scattered thoughts…..Yes the game Sun Lion names is our silly game played when we are full of Xmas food and cheer. I also meant to mention the Sydney to Hobart yacht race as a Boxing Day tradition, though not a Melbourne one unfortunately. There are Christmas Advent calendars sold here. I used to buy them when my children and grandchildren were younger, with of course a special surprise for certain days leading up to Xmas. But they are commercial and not especially Australian.

A sister in law was very keen on decorating the Xmas table with native flowers. She used to have a florist shop and still has contacts. I leave it up to her! She also constructs wreaths with native flowers. I believe Aussies in the 19th century used to decorate their rooms with Australian species of mistletoe but I doubt many do that now.

However, though Aussies don’t have a special Christmas flower some of our native flowers are seasonally red, which looks nice with the green. Here are some of the flowers used.

https://www.homestolove.com.au/6-festive-australian-native-plants-12139

We used to have ham a lot but my eldest granddaughter is really into animal rights and how pigs are treated on battery farms so we now try and keep the ham to a minimum, though I agree, hams are a traditional Xmas and post Xmas food here. We, as a family, do sometimes have trifle as dessert for the meal, and pavlova (shortened in the Aussie way to ‘pav’ usually) though we use strawberries as well on ours. And we try to drink Australian wines.

We are also lazy about washing up and use disposable crockery though not cutlery or wine glasses. Mince pies, Christmas fruit cake and Scottish shortbread biscuits (usually shop-bought) are still eaten here in Australia as seasonal snacks in some families. A bit of Britain that has remained, I suppose.

I guess the weather is the main difference between an Aussie Christmas and a Northern European/Scandinavian one. I was never fond of ice and snow except to throw snowballs and make snowmen as a child, as I guess Fred and Mary’s younger children still do.

To me it’s a real pleasure to be able to sit in the garden, next to a pool, have a couple of glasses of wine, and share a lovely Christmas lunch with loved ones in the fresh air, and not feel like I need to huddle near a fire, cosy though that is. I think that the Crown Prince couple will appreciate that as well, with their children.

Last edited:
:previous: Sounds wonderful Curryong - sitting by the pool if you get a hot Christmas Day.

If … the family may not even come to Sydney this trip of course … but if they do, they may end up sailing in the Big Boat event again.

This year’s is scheduled for December 6th, and is due to finish at the Opera House … which juts out into the Harbour, so a clear view in three directions.

Very easy for me to get to, so may take I my camera and see if I can spot them.

https://cyca.com.au/solas-big-boat-challenge/

The Palace announced the family's Christmas plans for this year:

** kongehuset: The Royal Family’s Christmas 2022 **

Queen Margrethe will be at Marselisborg Palace, the Crown Prince Family will travel to Australia to celebrate together with Mary's family and "Prince Joachim and Princess Marie, together with their children, will go on a long-planned trip abroad over Christmas".

I wonder if the mention of "long-planned" is a diplomatic way to minimize the probably unavoidable speculations about Prince Joachim absenting himself from Denmark in further protest at his children's demotion.

I wonder if the mention of "long-planned" is a diplomatic way to minimize the probably unavoidable speculations about Prince Joachim absenting himself from Denmark in further protest at his children's demotion.

If it were not for the recent controversy there would be no need to specify the trip as "long-planned", so I think the wording is reasonably obvious.

Perhaps.

However, I do think it really was long-planned. Five years is a long time for Mary not to celebrate Christmas with her family.

Whether it was the plan that J&M would have spend Christmas at Marselisborg with QMII, but that was changed is open to speculation. But it has happened a number of times before that not the whole DRF spend Christmas together, and the magazines almost invariably had at least one article as to whether that was a sign of a rift within the family.

Thanks again, Sunflower & Curryong. :flowers:
Now we have a much better idea of what Mary and her family will be doing. And not least eating, that is important in my world. ;)

There would be a good chance (as it is summer) that with most of Mary's family gathered together they will enjoy Christmas lunch outside under cover. Most homes here have very large under covered entertaining areas with BBQs and sinks and fridges for drinks etc. I am guessing Jane's place as it is the newest house as far as I know.

Muhler - I really do hope your mother in law gets to see Her Majesty up close and personal. It will give her a great thrill. As for presents I am finding teenagers today are so boring, all they want is money. There's no fun in that.

I still live in hope that I will get to experience a White Christmas. It is usually very hot where I live, and for that reason most Christmas Church services are in the evening on Christmas Eve and are well attended.

Christmas for myself and love ones consists of a bit of everything. Besides Roast Chicken, Ham, Prawns, (Lobster if you can afford it) salads of all types. Pavlova, Plum pudding and brandy custard, I can't go on I am feeling hungry.

Nibblies are usually, cherries, plums, mangoes, grapes and nuts and pretzels. And of course iced Christmas fruitcake preferably soaked in rum.

The men always go for Beer.

Sea front Caravan parks are packed every Christmas School holidays with mostly young families who tend to go every year to the same place. Imagine couples around 30 years of age with 2.5 children. The majority all have the same thing. A three room tent, a fold up gazebo for outdoor bbqs and push bikes. The husband usually has a car trailer for everything to fit into. The kids love the caravan park atmosphere catching up with all the other kids. Of course they have really good playgrounds, a games room and a pool. So you may not see your kids from the time they wake up till dinner time as they are off running around with the others.
It is a great holiday for parents and kids. The older kids keep an eye out on the younger ones and everyone is very relaxed.

There would be a good chance (as it is summer) that with most of Mary's family gathered together they will enjoy Christmas lunch outside under cover. Most homes here have very large under covered entertaining areas with BBQs and sinks and fridges for drinks etc. I am guessing Jane's place as it is the newest house as far as I know.

Muhler - I really do hope your mother in law gets to see Her Majesty up close and personal. It will give her a great thrill. As for presents I am finding teenagers today are so boring, all they want is money. There's no fun in that.

I still live in hope that I will get to experience a White Christmas. It is usually very hot where I live, and for that reason most Christmas Church services are in the evening on Christmas Eve and are well attended.

Christmas for myself and love ones consists of a bit of everything. Besides Roast Chicken, Ham, Prawns, (Lobster if you can afford it) salads of all types. Pavlova, Plum pudding and brandy custard, I can't go on I am feeling hungry.

Nibblies are usually, cherries, plums, mangoes, grapes and nuts and pretzels. And of course iced Christmas fruitcake preferably soaked in rum.

The men always go for Beer.

Sea front Caravan parks are packed every Christmas School holidays with mostly young families who tend to go every year to the same place. Imagine couples around 30 years of age with 2.5 children. The majority all have the same thing. A three room tent, a fold up gazebo for outdoor bbqs and push bikes. The husband usually has a car trailer for everything to fit into. The kids love the caravan park atmosphere catching up with all the other kids. Of course they have really good playgrounds, a games room and a pool. So you may not see your kids from the time they wake up till dinner time as they are off running around with the others.
It is a great holiday for parents and kids. The older kids keep an eye out on the younger ones and everyone is very relaxed.

Tarlita-This sounds like a lovely Christmas time for any family and I'm sure that the CP family has been looking forward to this trip for a long time. Like you I live in a place where the opportunity to enjoy a white Christmas at home is unlikely to happen. At the most we might have some rain, which at least makes it feel more like Christmas than when it's 80 degrees outside. ?

Yes, people are really getting back into the swing of things now, after floods El Nina and Covid. A lot of shops are getting their Christmas goods on display.

Scattered thoughts…..Yes the game Sun Lion names is our silly game played when we are full of Xmas food and cheer. I also meant to mention the Sydney to Hobart yacht race as a Boxing Day tradition, though not a Melbourne one unfortunately. There are Christmas Advent calendars sold here. I used to buy them when my children and grandchildren were younger, with of course a special surprise for certain days leading up to Xmas. But they are commercial and not especially Australian.

A sister in law was very keen on decorating the Xmas table with native flowers. She used to have a florist shop and still has contacts. I leave it up to her! She also constructs wreaths with native flowers. I believe Aussies in the 19th century used to decorate their rooms with Australian species of mistletoe but I doubt many do that now.

However, though Aussies don’t have a special Christmas flower some of our native flowers are seasonally red, which looks nice with the green. Here are some of the flowers used.

https://www.homestolove.com.au/6-festive-australian-native-plants-12139

We used to have ham a lot but my eldest granddaughter is really into animal rights and how pigs are treated on battery farms so we now try and keep the ham to a minimum, though I agree, hams are a traditional Xmas and post Xmas food here. We, as a family, do sometimes have trifle as dessert for the meal, and pavlova (shortened in the Aussie way to ‘pav’ usually) though we use strawberries as well on ours. And we try to drink Australian wines.

We are also lazy about washing up and use disposable crockery though not cutlery or wine glasses. Mince pies, Christmas fruit cake and Scottish shortbread biscuits (usually shop-bought) are still eaten here in Australia as seasonal snacks in some families. A bit of Britain that has remained, I suppose.

I guess the weather is the main difference between an Aussie Christmas and a Northern European/Scandinavian one. I was never fond of ice and snow except to throw snowballs and make snowmen as a child, as I guess Fred and Mary’s younger children still do.

To me it’s a real pleasure to be able to sit in the garden, next to a pool, have a couple of glasses of wine, and share a lovely Christmas lunch with loved ones in the fresh air, and not feel like I need to huddle near a fire, cosy though that is. I think that the Crown Prince couple will appreciate that as well, with their children.

Curryong-Your sister-in-law's table centerpiece must be spectacular and your al fresco Christmas lunch is perfect for the summer season in Australia.

It's been many years since the CP Family were able to be in Australia for Christmas, so this is a long awaited family reunion for all of them.

It will of course mean that we won't see the CP family attending the pre-Christmas-dinner service at Aarhus Cathedral, but I should be very surprised if they don't pose at least once for the Australian press.

QMII and Benedikte will celebrate Christmas within a comfortable distance from us. I can't remember the name of the estate (manor house actually) where they will stay, but they are close friends of QMII.
QMII and Benedikte can attend service in Aarhus Cathedral, but that's at least 30 minutes drive away more like 45 minutes - and back. So I think it's more likely that the Christmas service will be attended in one of the local village churches. They are small but very charming and beautiful and always packed to capacity on Christmas Eve, not because people are particular religious, but it's a tradition for many and a "hygge-thing".

- Including for the Muhler family. We always celebrate Christmas with Mrs Muhler's relatives and she and our children and most of her family usually go to the local church for the afternoon service, while I and one or two more stay back to look after the oven and discuss the world situation over a schnapps or two. :D
But with a little luck there will be two prominent guests at the afternoon service this year. My mother-in-law, who is a super royalist, will without hesitation push the priest away to get a seat if QMII is there. ?

Muhler-That would be a wonderful treat for your mother-in-law to see the royals at the afternoon service. Let us know if your mother-in-law does find a way to "enthusiastically greet" HM QMI and Princess Benedikte at the church service. By the way should a bystander's photo or video of this happens to make it to the front cover of Seg Og Hor or Bild, please then post the link. :D I'll be cheering for your mother-in-law!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The forecast for South Eastern Queensland for Christmas Day is for lots of rain. So that will be interesting. It will be a little sadder this year as we won't have the Queens speech to look to, however, it will be The Kings speech, but for most of us that is not quite the same until we get used to it.

Also forgot to mention with enough kids aged above say 10 years old and adults, a lot of backyard cricket goes on.

Who of the Danish friends will come with Mary and Frederick this trip? Some have been here more than once.

Fabulous photos of the interior of Masteka 2 that the family stayed on last holiday here.

And a nice video of it sailing about Sydney Harbour … you will see there is a lot of bush about the Harbour, and bush tracks … almost side by side with the city.

(The Royals sailed about Pittwater and the Hawkesbury area, not the main Harbour … with a large police boat following them for security.)

High season rates are now $150,000 per week.

https://www.luxurychartergroup.com/cms/uploads/masteka-2-ebrochure_bf.pdf

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom