Danish Royal Family Christmas: 2003, 2004, 2006-2014, 2016-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First pic from tonight:

Danish Queen Margrethe and Prince Consort Henrik arrive at the traditional
Christmas service at the Cathedral of Aarhus, Jutland, on December 24 2008.

----> Pic

Thank you for all of the lovely photos. Being on the outside, looking in, it's fun for me (for some reason) to see how tall each member of the family is, compared to the other. In the Christmas morning photos leaving church, it appears that Mary in heels is about as tall as Queen Margrethe in flats, while Marie in heels is a few inches shorter. I guess that would confirm what we already know -- Queen Margrethe is a tall lady and Princess Marie is petite. It's nice to see them spending Christmas together.

Lovely photos and lovely to see!

The children are sooo cute!!!!

So cute! Love the photos of Isabella in the swing! Were they with Felix in some of the photos? I thought that I saw Felix' name listed (sorry, I don't understand Danish and can't figure out how to translate this on a Mac).

Are there no pictures of P Joachim, P Marie and their son arriving or departing from the church?

Its good to see the Danish Royal family at church, Her Magesty looks quite festive.

Please note: Some posts from today have been deleted
as due to a little mistake a member considered pics from
last year to be new ones. All posts following and mentioning
that have also been deleted.

Iceflower
Danish Forum Moderator

Beautiful pictures from today.
I love that the RF's keep this tradition of church. :flowers:

Do the children usually go on the 25th to the church service with the family or is it only on the 24 that they go?

Do the children usually go on the 25th to the church service with the family or is it only on the 24 that they go?

They haven't attended in previous years, i don't see why they can't go. :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom