Old 03-09-2007, 06:49 AM
Royal Highness

I know. I said I wish it were.

Old 03-09-2007, 06:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heike
According to my genetics professor,
women older than 40 have 1% risk to give birth to a baby with Down's Syndrome.
But 70% of the Down's Syndrome babys were born by mothers younger than 35 or 30. (I can't remember exactly, but anyway younger mothers.)
It seems logical, because younger mothers are less careful to these kind of risks and they make pretest less.

Old 03-09-2007, 07:18 AM
Serene Highness

do we know for sure that she is pregnant
Old 03-09-2007, 09:57 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm1939
do we know for sure that she is pregnant
No we don´t know for shure that she is pregnant..as far as i se it..this is only a stupid rumor from Se og Hør witch is a tabloid magazine.

Old 03-09-2007, 10:02 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.M. Margrethe
No we don´t know for shure that she is pregnant..as far as i se it..this is only a stupid rumor from Se og Hør witch is a tabloid magazine.
thanks for that , I thought with everyone dicussing it , it was fact .
Old 03-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Nobility

If she is that's great and wish her the best I see no problem with her having a baby in her 40's many women do.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:16 PM
Serene Highness

If she is, then congratulations and I hope she has a little girl!
Old 03-09-2007, 01:04 PM
Aristocracy

Didn't they invite their guests 4-6 months in advance? If so, then it can't be a ''shotgun wedding''.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:24 PM
Courtier

Great news! If it is true:Congratulations to Alexandra and her husband!
I hope she will have a save pregnancy and a healthy baby!
Old 03-09-2007, 02:37 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloriana
Didn't they invite their guests 4-6 months in advance? If so, then it can't be a ''shotgun wedding''.
Yup, I'm sure I read that somewhere too, the wedding was already planned, if she got pregnant like a month, two or three before her wedding (we don't know for sure she is pregnant), the wedding date has nothing to do with it.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:15 AM
Gentry

congratulations to them
Old 03-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Courtier

I don't think she really is pregnant - there has been absolutely nothing about it since that stupid headline.
Old 03-10-2007, 11:53 AM
Courtier

If it is true I am happy for them! Real family must have children!
Old 03-10-2007, 12:16 PM
Serene Highness

i'm afraid i take exception to that queenofcelts. what does that make my husband and me? we have a very happy family with our 3 cats and dog. it is a hurtful statement to childless couples.
i hope they are blessed with more children, but they also should be thankful for the 2 healthy boys they have.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofcelts
Real family must have children!

This is really, really wrong. Families are not defined by the number of offspring, if any, they have.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 03-11-2007, 04:17 AM
Courtier

Maybe one of the administrators could change the title of this thread and add a question mark - otherwise everybody might think this has been confirmed. :-)
Old 03-11-2007, 09:20 AM
Nobility

Excellent point!!
Old 03-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Aristocracy

I think this is so stupid! (not the fact that she might be pregnant) but the fact that journalists always write those things when someone famous gets married! When will appear she is not pregnant than (ok it could be), quite sure there will be articles that the couple can't have kids or she is has had a miscarrage or whatever!
Old 03-11-2007, 12:39 PM
Serene Highness

I hope it is not true. I mean if she had a baby with Martin at some point, it would be wonderful...but pregnant at her wedding day..sort of tacky. She is not a teen. BTW she did not appear pregnant for me during her wedding.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 03-11-2007, 01:15 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
I hope it is not true. I mean if she had a baby with Martin at some point, it would be wonderful...but pregnant at her wedding day..sort of tacky. She is not a teen. BTW she did not appear pregnant for me during her wedding.
I agree, she didn't. But what's so bad of being regnant on your wedding day? It's not as if she's the trembling blushing virgin led to the altar for the first time - she's a grown woman with two kids!

Tags
alexandra, alexandra manley, countess alexandra, countess of frederiksborg, princess alexandra