Countess Alexandra and Martin Jørgensen to Separate: September 8, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Joachim is very conservative man if I am to analyze him.
Also in regards to gender roles. Not that he doesn't believe in gender equality, but he certainly IMO believe that a man must stand up and protect his family, should shield his wife, should always be polite to women - be a "southern gentleman" actually - be a man! While his wife deals with the more softer values within the family.
He is (no doubt influenced by his father) a traditionally French family man. The benign head of his family.
This is where he is most comfortable.

That may not have been particularly compatible with Alexandra, who was older then Joachim, had had her own career where she was used to using her elbows in competition with men, and being independent.

Our Marie on the other hand is IMO also pretty conservative in many ways. Being French she can understand the concept of a patriarch of the family. She quite likes the idea of having a strong arm to lean on. - While getting her way, when she wants to...:D

Yeah, yeah, I know. Some of you reading this will per default immediately stand up on one leg, make the sign of the cross seven times while massing: "There is no such thing as different gender-roles in this here modern world".
Well, it works for some. Apparently it works for Joachim and Marie.

While the gender division is much less represented in Mary and Frederik's marriage. And that apparently suits them well.

It's always been interesting to me how dissimilar Frederik and Joachim seem in this respect considering they're from the same family, the same gender, and are very close in age.

I wonder if Frederik is less hung up on issues of status and outward signs of being the leader because he's always known he's going to be top of the heap one day and has nothing to prove in that regard. Just my bit of armchair psychology about total strangers!

The recent posts remind me that the brother of a colleague of mine once
met prince Joachim at some social event in Hong Kong and said " your face is familiar, haven't we met before ?? " ;)

Viv

Well, according to Ekstra Bladet Martin Jørgensen (BTW has he really changed his name?) doesn't live on the street, but in a luxury apartment owned by the Stanico company, that is again owned by Martin's good friend, Christian Stadil.
Hummel-millionær redder husvild Martin – Ekstra Bladet

When asked by EB, Martins reponds with a "how do you know that?" after which he declines to comment further.

Last edited:
Well, according to Ekstra Bladet Martin Jørgensen (BTW has he really changed his name?)...
What do you mean? His name has always been Martin Jørgensen :ermm:

I read a headline somewhere that he should have changed his name after the separation from Alexandra.

The headline said Martin.

Alexandra, together with Felix and two of his friends, went to see the DK premiere of the new Bond movie tonight.

Present was also Eva Harlou, who has been associated with Martin Jørgensen.
However, the two women didn't touch that subject and in fact they didn't even meet. Alexandra was led to a special VIP section.

Here are pics and a a video.
I see both tabloids have cropped out Felix, despite the fact that he is standing next to his mother and it is very much a public place.

Alex og Eva var tavse: Ikke et ord om Martin - Kendte | www.bt.dk
Grevinde Alexandra og Eva Harlou i biffen sammen – Ekstra Bladet

:previous: They are probably more interested in the Alexandra/Eva story line than Felix, But you see him briefly in the video ;)

Did the tabloids honestly think either Alexandra or Harlou would say anything about Martin? :rolleyes:

That aside, Alexandra looked lovely tonight. A shame there isn't a picture of her and Felix with Jesper Christensen (our Danish Bond-bigwig) and Léa Seydoux (and I'm personally quite offended that neither Daniel Craig nor Monica Bellucci made their way to Denmark :p).

I read a headline somewhere that he should have changed his name after the separation from Alexandra.

I believe that was Martin's username on Instagram which featured Frederiksborg prior to the divorce announcement and is changed now to Jørgensen.

Is anyone really interested in Martin when he is not married to Alexandra????

Last edited:
I think there will be minimal interest. But in a couple of years, he will be that guy who used to be married to someone.

:previous: Yes, I agree Zonk. And it cannot happen soon enough for me, personally:cool:.

:previous: A book :D about the years he spent beside the countess.

Unless of course if the Countess after the divorce was generous with him:D

Is anyone really interested in Martin when he is not married to Alexandra????

Speaking for myself: Yes, at least as long as the divorce isn't complete.

And despite his flaws, he was after all Nikolai and perhaps in particular Felix bonus dad for a number of years.

I don't like the way she has dressed sincethe marriage to Martin....trying too hard to look and act younger!

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #48, 2015.
Written by Marianne Singer.

Looking younger with the young, Countess Alexandra showed up to the jet-setter, Remee's 40th birthday celebration. He turned 40 a couple of years ago, but didn't get around to celebrate until now.
Remee belongs to the outermost circle of friends around M&F and also J&M.

Alexandra told our reporter: "I'm really fine! I look forward to celebrating Remee. It's lovely to be at the birthday".
Nikolai and Felix are fine too: "We are all fine. Thank you for asking".

- BB makes no mentioning of Martin Jørgensen and whether he was uninvited or not, but then they wouldn't.

Remee BTW decorated himself with his new, younger and short-skirted sweetheart. - Nice legs!

Here are the pics of Alexandra: https://app.box.com/s/nviqjo87zwu1x5slvtpi60yzg8s8ghc2
https://app.box.com/s/sopj6rxar8da4pwmf72je1e0s00pdgk7

Oh my Sexy Alexandra!!! We have here in my country a song that says that "Divorced people never celebrated". Obviously the writer has not seen the countess yet.

Oh dear, what are you trying to prove Alex?

What a funny thought she was once Joachim's wife... It's hard to imagine them ever having been a couple when I see these photos.

:previous: Because she dressed up for a party, she's trying to "prove something"? Oh dear. I wish we, as a society, could move on from the shaming a woman who doesn't conform to patriarchal expectations of how women should and should not dress.

I have such a hard time understanding that old-fashioned narrative that once women reach a certain age, it's considered "trying to look younger" when they dress a certain way. I mean, this dress was neither tacky nor provocative in any way (it's almost somber compared to the birthday boy's girlfriend's dress), dresses like that are no rare sight at the red carpet of e.g. the Academy Awards, and I mean, hands down, if I had a body like that at 51, I, too, would embrace it.

Last edited:
Alexandra's clothes are a far cry from the stately gala dresses she used to wear when she was married to Joachim - which I always loved! But, saying that, she has more freedom to choose, experiment and express herself and far less protocol to adhere to if any at all.

It's not doing her any favors, that's all I wanted to say. I'm not shaming anyone, and I never will.

according to this report Alexandra is already dating a politician named Alexander von Wildenrath Lovengreen, 25.
Grevinnans hämnd mot otrogne examaken | Stoppa Pressarna – Kungligheter – Kungafamiljen – Svensk Damtidning – Prinsessan Madeleine – Kronprinsessan Victoria

"They have spent time in the hidden but showed their love openly when they together went on a family outing recently." :ermm:
Nikolai and Felix were there too
http://stoppapressarna.se/sites/def...l/public/artikelalbum/alexandras_hamnd_13.jpg

Alexander von Wildenrath Løvgreen is second chairman of the ultra liberalist party, Liberal Alliance (and as such not my cup of tea) in Copenhagen.

Highly educated, born with a gold-spoon in his mouth. - Apart from that I know nothing about him.

Last edited:
- she really likes young men ... oh well, each her own, I suppose.

according to this report Alexandra is already dating a politician named Alexander von Wildenrath Lovengreen, 25.

Is that his age ??
What was the age difference between Alexandra and Joachim and Alexandra and Martin?

Back
Top Bottom