The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-17-2015, 08:11 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria-olivia View Post
Did they have to wait announcing their divorce after the Crown Prince Wedding?
My personal guess: Yes, they did have to wait with the announcement until after the CPC wedding. Otherwise the media would have swallowed (much more) in that story too. There was a magazine or two that noticed the sad eyes of the then Pss Alexandra, but it could´ve been just normal "ups and downs" in a marriage, so no more in that story. Until half a year later when the announcement came.

Old 09-17-2015, 02:05 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Martin efterlader Alexandra med milliongæld | SE og HØR

S&H claims that Alex & Martin took a loan of 6 Mio Kroner to finance the holiday home in Turkey, with Alex' villa as security.
Martin may now be unable to pay for the loan and Alex will have to buy him out.
And here it begins.....

Old 09-17-2015, 03:48 PM
Courtier

so she will have to pay his share also now. Its pretty clear he cant. Otherwise the villa has to be sold.. Unless joachim steps in. But i dont think that will happen..
Old 09-17-2015, 04:37 PM
Super Moderator

As I undertand it, the holiday home could be sold, so the loan on the villa can be covered. Let's hope that the value of the holiday home is not below the value of the mortgage on the villa.

Old 09-17-2015, 04:51 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post

S&H claims that Alex & Martin took a loan of 6 Mio Kroner to finance the holiday home in Turkey, with Alex' villa as security.
And here it begins.....
Thanks, interesting post.

The article says they share the loan equally and I think Alexandra would be able to raise 3 million DKK if need be. - But she won't like it!

My guess is that the holiday house will be sold as soon as possible, probably to a less favorable price, which means Alexandra will be left with a loss and Martin with a debt.
They will sell simply to get that issue out of the way. - That is if they can agree on selling...!

Wonder about the second holiday house? Do they share ownership? Or is one of them the sole owner? If they share they'll probably sell. And I think Martin could use the money...

No matter what, it will probably end up in a loss for Alexandra. The question is whether she'll consider that an acceptable price for getting rid of Martin?

This could get ugly!

I agree with vkrish, I can't see why Joachim should bail out Alexandra.
Old 09-17-2015, 08:28 PM
Courtier

I'm not sure there's any indication Alexandra would need bailing out by anyone? A high net worth individual having to sell a luxury holiday home at, (potentially), somewhat of a loss doesn't seem like the first step on the road to financial ruin, or even financial discomfort.

Is there some pressing reason for them to sell the house right now anyway? I guess it depends on how fast they want to completely separate their assets but they could always sit on the house as co owners for awhile until a reasonable offer comes along.

Or maybe Martin could sell the Maserati!
Old 09-17-2015, 09:16 PM
Serene Highness

Personally I don't believe Alexandra has money problems. She is not a silly woman she must have known this marriage problem was in the air. Don't believe it is Joachim's problem at all so can't see why he would bail her out. JMHO
Old 09-17-2015, 11:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

And here it begins.....
She will only have to buy him out if she intends to keep the holiday home. They can sell it and pay back the loan. Besides, if all the money came from her house then that proportionate share of the value would all be hers anyway.
Old 09-18-2015, 01:15 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

I am not so sure it will be easy to sell a holiday home in Turkey these days.
Old 09-18-2015, 03:07 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelot23ca View Post
Is there some pressing reason for them to sell the house right now anyway? I guess it depends on how fast they want to completely separate their assets but they could always sit on the house as co owners for awhile until a reasonable offer comes along.

Sell the Maserati?!?

If anyone is lying sleepless at night, worrying about the loss from selling these houses it ain't Alexandra! The question was more whether Joachim needs to interfere, and there is no need for that and why should he?

I think they will sell the house as soon as possible, also with a loss. Simply to end this and have a clear break. From the wording of the press release it doesn't sound as they "agreed to separate as friends", so why should Alexandra wait?
Also, Martin needs a new place for himself and his Maserati.
Old 09-18-2015, 03:14 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelot23ca View Post

The only pressing reason would be if one of the partners could not pay his or her share of the loan any longer, most likely Martin.

My guess is that the Maserati is a loan as much as the holiday home.
Old 09-22-2015, 06:23 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Martin is comforted by a female friend, Eva, who has separated from her husband 2 days after Alex confirmed the split
Martin trøster Eva - Herognu

Furthermore, Martins diplomatic passport has been revoked
Efter skilsmissen: Martins pas inddraget - Herognu
Old 09-22-2015, 07:19 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Martin in comforted by a female friend, Eva, who has separated from her husband 2 days after Alex confirmed the split

Weeell, surely that's only a coincidence, right...

Martin must be a remarkable confidante. This is the second time he groom... sorry, became close to a women whose marriage was on the rocks and who ended up separating her husband.

Yeah, yeah, I know this is Her & Nu but it is beginning to resemble a bad soap. Do we know anything about Eva?
Old 09-22-2015, 07:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Martin in comforted by a female friend, Eva, who has separated from her husband 2 days after Alex confirmed the split

I thought we'd hear a name sooner or later.. I'm a little surprised at how soon it was.
Old 09-22-2015, 07:58 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
Do we know anything about Eva?
http://herognu.dk/upload/fixed/1286/...martin_eva.jpg
Eva is a TV presenter (hosted the equivalent to X Factor for 2 seasons) & architect. She separated from her husband Thomas, with whom she has 2 children. Sounds a bit like Alex, right? Intelligent woman, moving in celebrity/society circles
Eva Harlou og Thomas Troelsen skal skilles – Ekstra Bladet

They've known each other for some time, the article is from 2013

Countess Alexandra's husband Martin Jorgensen has always been something of a party animal. Several times, the 35-year-old was caught red-handed in the city where he drank and partied with very young and very pretty girls.

And now Martin Jorgensen all done it again. This time Alexandras husband attended the fashion party of designer Stella McCartney, where he got more than enough to drink.

Martin Jorgensen's wife was, as usual, not with the celebrations, but it did not mean that he was without female company. Instead he threw himself into the beautiful golden architect Eva Harlou, who is married to Thomas Troelsen.

The event took place at Restaurant Geist, and although both Martin and his beautiful blonde are married, they enjoyed each other's company.

In fact, the couple had it so comfortable together that he left the party hugging the 34-year-old Eva Harlou.

Martin Jørgensen: Spritstiv med lækker blondine | SE og HØR
Old 09-22-2015, 08:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Martin is comforted by a female friend, Eva, who has separated from her husband 2 days after Alex confirmed the split

Well she won't have a future with him for long
The old saying stays true
If he cheats with you he will cheat on you

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 09-22-2015, 08:44 AM
Majesty

Here is a long interview and portrait of Eva Harlou from the serious newspaper Berlingske Tidende: Den nye X Factor-vært er en kvinde i kontrast - Personlig udvikling | www.b.dk

Born in 1977.

Took a year at medical school before skipping.

Became an architect instead.

Was employed at a prestigious architect firm for three years before starting her own business in 2006.

Was a host in X-factor from January this year. (Don't see X-factor and if I do, don't care about the judges or hosts).

She's not a girlie girl!

A few quotes to describe her personality.

She describes herself as sometimes restless and impatient and confronting. She want's people to tell her straight what the problem is, rather than analyzing what they mean/think/what is going on.
She hates making mistakes an has a good deal of a perfectionist streak.

About other men, before the man she ended up marrying she has this to say: "Some were oooh... sooo seeking and complicated. That kind of flapping, fumbling types with ideas. Then they start that project. And no, then it has to be something else. Seek, seek, seek...
I can't be bothered with men who are not focused. Or those loud-mouth men, who talk and talk and puff themselves up with hot air".

Considering the circles she walks in and the places she frequents, money doesn't appear to be her biggest concern.

- A determined, no-nonsense woman. I don't think it would be a good idea for Martin to seriously p*ss her off! She'd go for his throat. Presuming of course that she and Martin's relationship is anything but platonic.
Old 09-22-2015, 08:54 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Was Alex much different? In the end she went for his throat. IMO Eva fits the bill as much as Alex did in the beginning. Successful, well known, her own money, 2 kids, leaving an ex-husband behind...
Old 09-22-2015, 09:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Was Alex much different? In the end she went for his throat. IMO Eva fits the bill as much as Alex did in the beginning. Successful, well known, her own money, 2 kids, leaving an ex-husband behind...
I thought the same after reading the article. Very much "cut from the same cloth".
Old 09-22-2015, 09:10 AM
Serene Highness

All very sad ......