Countess Alexandra and Martin Jørgensen to Separate: September 8, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is there some pressing reason for them to sell the house right now anyway? I guess it depends on how fast they want to completely separate their assets but they could always sit on the house as co owners for awhile until a reasonable offer comes along.

Or maybe Martin could sell the Maserati!

The only pressing reason would be if one of the partners could not pay his or her share of the loan any longer, most likely Martin.

My guess is that the Maserati is a loan as much as the holiday home.

Martin in comforted by a female friend, Eva, who has separated from her husband 2 days after Alex confirmed the split :whistling::whistling:
Martin trøster Eva - Herognu

Furthermore, Martins diplomatic passport has been revoked
Efter skilsmissen: Martins pas inddraget - Herognu

Weeell, surely that's only a coincidence, right...

Martin must be a remarkable confidante. This is the second time he groom... sorry, became close to a women whose marriage was on the rocks and who ended up separating her husband.

Yeah, yeah, I know this is Her & Nu but it is beginning to resemble a bad soap. Do we know anything about Eva?

Do we know anything about Eva?

http://herognu.dk/upload/fixed/1286/810/her-og-nu/2015/39/mandag/martin_eva.jpg
Eva is a TV presenter (hosted the equivalent to X Factor for 2 seasons) & architect. She separated from her husband Thomas, with whom she has 2 children. Sounds a bit like Alex, right? Intelligent woman, moving in celebrity/society circles :whistling::whistling:
Eva Harlou og Thomas Troelsen skal skilles – Ekstra Bladet

They've known each other for some time, the article is from 2013 :whistling:

Countess Alexandra's husband Martin Jorgensen has always been something of a party animal. Several times, the 35-year-old was caught red-handed in the city where he drank and partied with very young and very pretty girls.

And now Martin Jorgensen all done it again. This time Alexandras husband attended the fashion party of designer Stella McCartney, where he got more than enough to drink.

Martin Jorgensen's wife was, as usual, not with the celebrations, but it did not mean that he was without female company. Instead he threw himself into the beautiful golden architect Eva Harlou, who is married to Thomas Troelsen.

The event took place at Restaurant Geist, and although both Martin and his beautiful blonde are married, they enjoyed each other's company.

In fact, the couple had it so comfortable together that he left the party hugging the 34-year-old Eva Harlou.

Martin Jørgensen: Spritstiv med lækker blondine | SE og HØR

Last edited:
Here is a long interview and portrait of Eva Harlou from the serious newspaper Berlingske Tidende: Den nye X Factor-vært er en kvinde i kontrast - Personlig udvikling | www.b.dk

Born in 1977.

Took a year at medical school before skipping.

Became an architect instead.

Was employed at a prestigious architect firm for three years before starting her own business in 2006.

Was a host in X-factor from January this year. (Don't see X-factor and if I do, don't care about the judges or hosts).

She's not a girlie girl!

A few quotes to describe her personality.

She describes herself as sometimes restless and impatient and confronting. She want's people to tell her straight what the problem is, rather than analyzing what they mean/think/what is going on.
She hates making mistakes an has a good deal of a perfectionist streak.

About other men, before the man she ended up marrying she has this to say: "Some were oooh... sooo seeking and complicated. That kind of flapping, fumbling types with ideas. Then they start that project. And no, then it has to be something else. Seek, seek, seek...
I can't be bothered with men who are not focused. Or those loud-mouth men, who talk and talk and puff themselves up with hot air".

Considering the circles she walks in and the places she frequents, money doesn't appear to be her biggest concern.

- A determined, no-nonsense woman. I don't think it would be a good idea for Martin to seriously p*ss her off! She'd go for his throat. Presuming of course that she and Martin's relationship is anything but platonic.

Last edited:
Was Alex much different? In the end she went for his throat. IMO Eva fits the bill as much as Alex did in the beginning. Successful, well known, her own money, 2 kids, leaving an ex-husband behind...

Was Alex much different? In the end she went for his throat. IMO Eva fits the bill as much as Alex did in the beginning. Successful, well known, her own money, 2 kids, leaving an ex-husband behind...
I thought the same after reading the article. Very much "cut from the same cloth".

My bet is that he's a sweet talker and good in bed. He courts them relentlessly until he gets what he wants and keep them until he gets bored and start all over again with someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Well Martin left the royal circles and went to television circles. With another also famous woman. He must stay to publicity i imagine.

Why on earth did martin have a diplomatic passport?

Why on earth did martin have a diplomatic passport?

According to an article I found when clicking the link above it was because sometimes he traveled alone with his stepsons so Joakim asked his mother to issue a diplomatic passport for convenience sake

Last edited:
My best wishes to the Countess. I have followed her for sometime and must say it saddens me to here of her impending divorce.

Last edited by a moderator:
For what it's worth:
Today tabloid Ekstrabladet features a piece on the divorce of
Martin and Alexandra by journalist Karen Thisted, titled
"Who's the culprit, who' s the victim?".

Ms. Thisted has known Martin Jørgensen since he was a young
boy and describes him as a hardworking, dedicated person who
loved the young princes to bits, always being there for them.

Without addressing the rumours of Martin's affair with former
presenter cum architect Eva Harlou or whatever brought about the
divorce, Thisted notes that Alexandra was quick to do a "Diana"
in order to sway public sympathy on to her side, and perhaps
hoping that the controversy about her annual grant would subside
in the proces.

Thisted is referring to the recent charity "Walkathon" Alexandra
attended with the boys, clinging to them as they walked along.

Thisted is asking: "Why did Nicolai and Felix have to take part in
their mother's Via Dolorosa?"

She concludes:
"It's a pity that Alexandra is abusing her sons in her new found
role as an unhappy but brave woman. I do feel sorry for her if
he (Martin) is seeing younger women. But then get rid of him,
keep your pride and stop being pathetic."

viv

WOW! Harsh comment towards Alexandra...but a bit one-sided since the commenter appears to know Martin well. It also shows how times have changed since her first divorce where she had all the media on her side!

I don't think the divorce will lessen comment on Alexandra's appange....as I have stated before, as time goes by and the princes are no longer children/teenagers...the negative comment will increase!

For what it's worth:

in the proces.

She concludes:

viv

Alexandra is the children's MOTHER - going out in public with your own sons isn't seeking publicity, it's called parenting. She would be photographed no matter where she went with them so soon after the divorce. Are people seriously suggesting she should avoid doing things like bringing her kids to school or participating in a school sponsored walkathon with them because people might take their pictures? Should she not take them out to eat in a public place or take them shopping either? Just out of interest, how long should this self imposed purdah last?

I wonder if Ms Thisted is one of those cringe worthy women who likes to brag about all her guy friends and insist they're soooo much easier to get along with than women?

:previous: I would have to agree that the article does not even pretend to be unbiased.

However, what really steams me is the allegation that Alexandra is abusing her children. What is she supposed to do, stay home and hidden and shove the kids off on their own?

The journalist is obviously unaware of family dynamics and, from the tone of the article, couldn't care less.

I think the controversy regarding the children came up - 'abusing' is a strong word - because just as Joachim asked the press to respect the privacy of his children, Alex picked up Felix from school in a way that did not appear discreet in any way. She could have faced the press alone and left the boy out of it but she chose not to.

Other that that it seems that the press realizes - despite Martin's slimeball image - that it takes two to tango. When marriage No1 failed, Joachim got all the blame. This time Alex is seen more critically, and the apanage has to do with it. She's well educated and capable of doing a job to support herself (the boys are a different matter) yet choses not to do so, if I was danish taxpayer I'd critizise this to the very end.

Excellent comments DoM, and I agree with every word especially the last sentence.

Gee let's give the woman some slack. Her marriage has just broken up and she will be broken hearted more so if he has cheated on her. Sometimes you need to walk a mile in someone's shoes and show a little kindness

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

My bet is that he's a sweet talker and good in bed. He courts them relentlessly until he gets what he wants and keep them until he gets bored and start all over again with someone else.

This. This is what I suspected from Day One about this guy...he just gave me the willies from the get-go and I was surprised that a woman as highly intelligent, mature and astute as Alexandra would fall for someone like him.

It must be a humiliating.:sad:

Alexandra is the children's MOTHER - going out in public with your own sons isn't seeking publicity, it's called parenting. She would be photographed no matter where she went with them so soon after the divorce. Are people seriously suggesting she should avoid doing things like bringing her kids to school or participating in a school sponsored walkathon with them because people might take their pictures? Should she not take them out to eat in a public place or take them shopping either? Just out of interest, how long should this self imposed purdah last?

I wonder if Ms Thisted is one of those cringe worthy women who likes to brag about all her guy friends and insist they're soooo much easier to get along with than women?

I agree completely. The article is very one sided, which is understandable since the author is a friend of Martin's, though her 'points' are a little ridiculous. How is Alexandra "abusing" (according to the article) Nikolai and Felix?? :ermm:

I'm not criticising you Viv, so I hope you don't take my post that way. More the article itself.

Last edited:
For what it's worth:

in the proces.

She concludes:

viv

Thanks Viv for this article.

It is always interesting to hear both opinions on any topic. Besides, in a divorce never always blame each.

I hope through all this Alexandra can get to the bottom of why she married two men that have such similarities. Mature adult men do not leave family for nights out on town as if they are single in the way both men appear to have done. Her sons have now seen two father figures in their lives behave similarly. For their future families sake I hope they will get help in processing these two break-ups.

Back
Top Bottom