Countess Alexandra and Martin Jørgensen to Separate: September 8, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
His comment about the boys is lovely

I respect Martin a lot for what he said. He obviously cares about those boys. Not surprising, he has been in their life for over 10 years, and watched them grow up. I hope for both his and the boys' sake, they still get to have contact.

I say this not knowing the facts, and I'm in no way excusing Alexandra, but perhaps it's easy to take the high road when you're not the one wronged and hurting. Food for thought.

Billed Bladet this week also writes about Alexandra's interview.

There is nothing new, except from this quote regarding Martin Jørgensen having been a part of Nikolai and Felix lives for more than eight years. To that Alexandra responds: "Yes, they have had a bonusdad".

The figures for the sale of Alexandra's house are now official: Scorer kassen: Så meget fik Alexandra for villaen - som hun fik kvit og frit

The price was 23 million DKK = 3.09 million € = 3.519 million $ = 2.414 million £.
From that amount there were loans in the house of 6.195.000 DKK, so Alexandra has earned 17 million DKK from the sale - and she has no debt in the house.

The article give three examples of apartments in Copenhagen city which she can now buy without problems.

- Martin Jørgensen as far as I understand shared the loan in the house, i.e some 3 million DKK. Considering that he has debt elsewhere, certainly in the car he's driving, there won't be much if anything at all left for him.

That is a neat profit.
That car is really bothering you, isn't it. ;)

Not really.

And certainly not as much as it is bothering Martin Jørgensen.

- That's what happen if you don't shave. Let that be a lesson. :D

I admit to personal confusion. Have they completed the divorce? Wikipedia seems to think so. Yes, I know, Wikipedia has issues.
But if so, perhaps a new thread, mods? The Countess Moves On or whatever.
Every time I see this topic go current, I think there is relationship news. But it has moved on from there. ????

:previous: They are indeed divorced. It was a very quick divorce. Something I understand that is normally only granted if one part is abusive or blatantly adulterous.

Muhler do you know where her sons will be staying while she moves?

Well, the summer holiday is about to start, so that won't be a problem for Felix and his school. And Herlufsholm is closing down for the summer, so Nikolai won't have been affected much either.

I guess Nikolai and Felix could be with Joachim throughout most of July while Alexandra is looking for a new home.
Perhaps Alexandra and her boys will live in her house in Turkey, for most of the summer. With her returning to DK to look at options.
Because living in a hotel room for three in Copenhagen in the middle of the summer, will be insanely expensive! Even if she is not short of cash.
Or perhaps she will borrow a house or an apartment from a friend?

Because even if she found a new home tomorrow, it will still require a new coat of paint and new curtains and what not. So I doubt they will move into a new home before school starts in August.
When that happens Nikolai will return to Herlufsholm and Felix will probably live with Joachim. He'll just have to drive him to school every day.

:previous: will Felix still attend Krebs or is he moving on to a school like Nikolai? Or is he still young for that?

I'm sure Nikolai and Felix can stay at Villa Joachim. ;)

:previous: That's a good question!

Without having too much to base it on, it's my impression that Felix is less bookish than Nikolai, so my guess would be that upon leaving school he will attend a continuation school for a year. Perhaps with a good deal of emphasis on physical activity.
What he will do after that will be interesting.

Perhaps he will sail on Danmark for six months? I have a feeling this is something Felix would enjoy.

Denmark is a full-rigged school-ship and she's just as old as Dannebrog.
Here she is: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-y46xXJUnq...1600/243224_10151120866517878_893729123_o.jpg
She was build at the same yard as Dannebrog about the same time, so the ships share the same feminine lines.

And Joachim is patron for Danmark, so... http://www.detmaritimedanmark.dk/public/dokumenter/S%F8fartens%20Fremme/Fotos%20fra%20VIP-sejlads%20med%20Skoleskibet%20Danmark%20den%209.%20sept.%202008/DSC_0087.JPG

Last edited:
:previous: thank you Muhler.
Leaving school now at 14 or in a few years with a graduation like Joachim and Frederik ?
And the ship is beautiful and what an experience it would be

:previous: thank you Muhler.
Leaving school now at 14 or in a few years with a graduation like Joachim and Frederik ?
And the ship is beautiful and what an experience it would be

I mean once he has completed his ninth grade exam at school, which is the minimum examination at state schools.
I think he will take tenth grade at a continuation school which is a very popular option, rather than move on to say high school, a business school or a trade school.

Just like Countessmeout says. :)

Last edited:
Well, the summer holiday is about to start, so that won't be a problem for Felix and his school. And Herlufsholm is closing down for the summer, so Nikolai won't have been affected much either.

I guess Nikolai and Felix could be with Joachim throughout most of July while Alexandra is looking for a new home.
Perhaps Alexandra and her boys will live in her house in Turkey, for most of the summer. With her returning to DK to look at options.
Because living in a hotel room for three in Copenhagen in the middle of the summer, will be insanely expensive! Even if she is not short of cash.
Or perhaps she will borrow a house or an apartment from a friend?

Because even if she found a new home tomorrow, it will still require a new coat of paint and new curtains and what not. So I doubt they will move into a new home before school starts in August.
When that happens Nikolai will return to Herlufsholm and Felix will probably live with Joachim. He'll just have to drive him to school every day.
Tak Muhler! Somehow I can't see Alexandra couch surfing for too long.;)

Tak Muhler! Somehow I can't see Alexandra couch surfing for too long.;)

You are welcome. :)

No, she's probably busy looking for a new house/apartment, if she hasn't already found it and is negotiating.

Alexandra has moved.
Her er Alexandras nye liv: Bor til leje hos sky milliardær

It happened on Thursday 23 June.

Her new address is Store Kongensgade 130 - one of the more exclusive addresses in Copenhagen city.
Her new neighbors er not just everyone! They are people who are among the most (discreetly) influential in DK.

The apartment is owned by a billionaire.
It's a 300 square meter, seven room apartment with a balcony. On what I will call second floor (Ground, first, second and so on).

Here is a link to a map showing the location: https://app.box.com/s/de14yvevcmd7m2u9btsv0e4cugz5ni93

This link will also be shown in the residence thread.

Her villa was 350 square meters, so it's hardly lack of space she's suffering from. - (In fact her apartment is about twice the size of an average Danish family house).

At the doorbell is a discreet "Frederiksborg".

Copenhageners: Isn't there a police station in Store Kongensgade?

:previous: 7 rooms? wow. just for the three of them, well two since Nikolai is in school.

Martin has an Instagram page
https://www.instagram.com/tinojorgensen/

as the page is public, you can see some pictures of Nikolai and Felix from years prior
with Nikolai boxing
https://www.instagram.com/p/2k4QubwB0f/?taken-by=tinojorgensen
with Felix cycling
https://www.instagram.com/p/5hvMbXwB6N/?taken-by=tinojorgensen
Felix
https://www.instagram.com/p/rpl_HYQB7f/?taken-by=tinojorgensen

I feel he should respect the boys a bit more and make these pictures private.

Those are his step children and he can post pictures of them.

Martin has an Instagram page
https://www.instagram.com/tinojorgensen/

as the page is public, you can see some pictures of Nikolai and Felix from years prior
with Nikolai boxing
https://www.instagram.com/p/2k4QubwB0f/?taken-by=tinojorgensen
with Felix cycling
https://www.instagram.com/p/5hvMbXwB6N/?taken-by=tinojorgensen
Felix
https://www.instagram.com/p/rpl_HYQB7f/?taken-by=tinojorgensen

I feel he should respect the boys a bit more and make these pictures private.

I think he wants to show how close he was to the boys and now he's not allowed to see them anymore.

Well, those pictures were all posted before the bad blood set in between Martin and Alexandra. Only, since he has made his profile public after divorcing Alexandra, everyone can now see them which I think is quite unfortunate and while I have no doubt that Martin is still very fond of the boys, unless he's gained their permission this is a violation of their privacy.

Alexandra has moved.
Her er Alexandras nye liv: Bor til leje hos sky milliardær

It happened on Thursday 23 June.

Her new address is Store Kongensgade 130 - one of the more exclusive addresses in Copenhagen city.
Her new neighbors er not just everyone! They are people who are among the most (discreetly) influential in DK.

The apartment is owned by a billionaire.
It's a 300 square meter, seven room apartment with a balcony. On what I will call second floor (Ground, first, second and so on).

Here is a link to a map showing the location: https://app.box.com/s/de14yvevcmd7m2u9btsv0e4cugz5ni93

This link will also be shown in the residence thread.

Her villa was 350 square meters, so it's hardly lack of space she's suffering from. - (In fact her apartment is about twice the size of an average Danish family house).

At the doorbell is a discreet "Frederiksborg".

Copenhageners: Isn't there a police station in Store Kongensgade?

I never did get accustomed to the European counting of the floor you enter on being ground, and going up a floor to the first :sad: Here ground/main/first are interchangeable. I got so confused my first museum trip in London, think was in the Brit museum, and was upset when I couldn't find an exhibit I had been clearly told was on the 1st floor :lol:

Is seven rooms big?? I assume you don't count bathrooms. I would suspect a bedroom for each (one for both boys as Nik comes home), kitchen, living room, and guest room. Seventh either office or den. Okay I guess I look at things from Canadian view, but 7 rooms doesn't seem huge to me. Unless seven bedrooms.

I never did get accustomed to the European counting of the floor you enter on being ground, and going up a floor to the first :sad: Here ground/main/first are interchangeable. I got so confused my first museum trip in London, think was in the Brit museum, and was upset when I couldn't find an exhibit I had been clearly told was on the 1st floor :lol:

Is seven rooms big?? I assume you don't count bathrooms. I would suspect a bedroom for each (one for both boys as Nik comes home), kitchen, living room, and guest room. Seventh either office or den. Okay I guess I look at things from Canadian view, but 7 rooms doesn't seem huge to me. Unless seven bedrooms.

:lol:

Seven rooms = bedrooms and living rooms.
So my guess is two or three huge living rooms and four generously sized bedrooms. But I doubt there are more than two bathrooms and probably a toilet.
Apart from the master bedroom it's not normal for each room to have a separate bathroom over here, not even for homes of this standard.

Efter skilsmissen fra Alexandra: Nu taler Martin Jørgensen om savnet af Nikolai og Felix

Martin Jørgensen has spoken briefly to BT about not seeing Nikolai and Felix anymore: »Jeg ser dem desværre ikke længere, og det er jeg rigtig ked af. Det er synd for børnene, at det skal være sådan. Jeg betragter dem jo stadig som mine egne sønner,«
"Unfortunately I don't see them anymore and I'm really sorry/sad about that. It's too bad/sad for the children that it must be like that. After all I do still regard them as my own sons".

He does not appear to have seen them since 8th September.

Alexandra has previously said:
»Det er noget, jeg ikke tror, de har lyst til. Nu skal jeg ikke tage ordene ud af deres mund. Men når man ser, hvor godt de trives med deres venner, hvor glade, udadvendte og nysgerrige på livet, de er. Og hvordan deres hverdag ikke har ændret sig så meget, er der ikke noget, der mangler,« fortalte hun til BT i maj og tilføjede:
»Hverken følelsesmæssigt eller emotionelt i deres liv.«
"It's not something I believe they feel like. I'm not going to words into their mouths. But when you see how well they thrive with their friends, how happy, outgoing and curious on life they are. And how their day to day life hasn't changed that much, nothing is missing. - Neither in regards to feelings nor emotionally".

Back
Top Bottom